PDA

View Full Version : We gonna act like D. Rose

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2014, 10:00 PM
Hasn't been torching and playing great defense against the elite contemporaries at his position?

Destroyed Kyrie in preseason and on Halloween before he tweaked his ankle.

Sodomized Dame Lillard.

And is currently abusing John Wall ...

Thoughts?

WallIn
12-23-2014, 10:04 PM

Are we watching the same game?

dontgetchoked
12-23-2014, 10:05 PM
wait until after the game to make threads like this :facepalm gonna jinx it

Kblaze8855
12-23-2014, 10:07 PM
Wall has gone all the way in in the 4th.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-23-2014, 10:08 PM
I'm going back and forth w/ Bulls-Wiz and Clips-ATL -- not sure what you're talking about, as Wall has been giving ROSE the business.

Uncle Drew
Abusing = going 7/14, with only 4 assists and 5 turnovers, while Wall shoots 9/14, to go with 8 assists and just 3 turnovers?

ThemBombs
did you really jinx it?
way to go ****boy

TylerOO
12-23-2014, 10:09 PM
Wall has had the better game :confusedshrug:

And its pretty sad that this is what Rose has come to. People making threads when he has 17 and 4 with 3 minutes left. What a shame.

Milbuck
12-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Rose with another clutch bucket.

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Jinx superstitions is for phagguts and D Rose is destroying Wall's acclaimed defense off the dribble.

Wall's obnoxious ass is getting all his 4th quarter buckets on pick roll and switches with slow Noah guarding him.

Derrick's defense is underrated. Wall's is overrated.

Wavves
12-23-2014, 10:13 PM
Jinx superstitions is for phagguts and D Rose is destroying Wall's acclaimed defense off the dribble.

Wall's obnoxious ass is getting all his 4th quarter buckets on pick roll and switches with slow Noah guarding him.

Tell Rose's underrated defense to fight through the screens and not let his big man defend him on the perimeter then?

hitmanyr2k
Wall has had the better game :confusedshrug:

And its pretty sad that this is what Rose has come to. People making threads when he has 17 and 4 with 3 minutes left. What a shame.

4 minutes later he has 25 :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Rose is definitely closing this game out, though. No question.

SamuraiSWISH
did you really jinx it?
way to go ****boy
Rose with another clutch bucket ... don't cry white boy

:biggums:

nnn123
12-23-2014, 10:15 PM
Was a stupid thread as Wall went ham for 3 mins, but Rose closed it out at the end

dontgetchoked
12-23-2014, 10:15 PM

and in transition. he cant get by rose in the half court, has to settle for bricking jumpers in cluch time while rose gets in that booty. I was wrong, d rose is jynx proof

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2014, 10:16 PM
Derrick's doing all this on cruise control with obvious cautious minutes restrictions from coaches and management. Chicago win ... Derrick closed them out.

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2014, 10:18 PM
Was a stupid thread as Wall went ham for 3 mins, but Rose closed it out at the end
No it wasn't ... because I actually understand what I'm watching ... As well as context. Something clearly everyone else doesn't have nuanced eye for detail here. And all the puss boys talking about jinx. I'm the opposite of konex. I don't believe in that stuff. You make your own destiny.

nnn123
12-23-2014, 10:19 PM
You don't make threads saying "X owned Y" with 6 minutes left in the game. Was a dumb thread

dontgetchoked
12-23-2014, 10:19 PM
wall had a few layups on rose in transition, but he really couldnt impose his will like rose did at the end of the game.

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2014, 10:27 PM
wall had a few layups on rose in transition, but he really couldnt impose his will like rose did at the end of the game.
Eye for detail ... You should know better than doubt me.

My point. He couldn't get buckets on him Mano u Mano in the half court.

It was all transition and pick / roll switches with our center guarding him on the perimeter lmao ..

I'm bball Nostradaumus doesn't matter if there was 6 minutes left. Rose was abusing Wall's hyped defense.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-23-2014, 10:28 PM
No it wasn't ... because I actually understand what I'm watching ... As well as context. Something clearly everyone else doesn't have nuanced eye for detail here. And all the puss boys talking about jinx. I'm the opposite of konex. I don't believe in that stuff. You make your own destiny.
http://s4.postimg.org/xlj2s39a5/enhanced_buzz_3386_1360280391_3.jpg

Spurs5Rings2014
12-23-2014, 11:05 PM
Rose with another clutch bucket ... don't cry white boy

:biggums:

You're white, too, though. Don't make me bump that Mike Brown thread, white boy.

:coleman:

Dro
12-23-2014, 11:12 PM
Eye for detail ... You should know better than doubt me.

My point. He couldn't get buckets on him Mano u Mano in the half court.

It was all transition and pick / roll switches with our center guarding him on the perimeter lmao ..

I'm bball Nostradaumus doesn't matter if there was 6 minutes left. Rose was abusing Wall's hyped defense.
Ok, you do understand you are actually devaluing Rose' effort by calling Wall's defense overhyped?

The reality is Wall IS a great defender but Rose IS a great player, regardless of what haters say.....And he happened to do his thing tonight........It happens......

Great defenders aren't immune to great offensive players having a good game against them.......

Ariza4three
12-23-2014, 11:14 PM
Did your poverty ass even learn to read in Chicago? Stop making threads or I'll knock you senseless.

Undisputed
12-23-2014, 11:17 PM
Great defenders aren't immune to great offensive players having a good game against them.......
This is true. There is no shame in getting burned by Derrick Rose when he has it going. He can beat you in so many ways.

tontoz
12-23-2014, 11:40 PM
Wall finished with 18/9. Rose finished with 25/4. Basically a wash.

Bulls outrebounded us by 11. That was the story of the game.

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2014, 11:42 PM
Wall has been giving ROSE the business.
WTF were you watching?

Smoke117
12-24-2014, 12:21 AM
Because you are the picture of objectivity when it comes to Derrick Rose...

nathanjizzle
12-24-2014, 12:24 AM

wall didnt even score on rose until the 4th quarter :biggums:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-24-2014, 12:24 AM
WTF were you watching?
Watching Rose get caught by screens, looking completely lost on defense for that stretch in the 4th quarter. Wall had him pulling Linda Blair's.

Rose made up for it, closing the game and all - but dont act like you didn't make this thread prematurely.

eeeeeebro
12-24-2014, 12:27 AM
Rose has that 1 hand floater its just a killer he can drive all the way to the basket or stop and pop that automatic floater. thats hard to guard when the guy is so fast going at the basket.

dontgetchoked
12-24-2014, 12:32 AM
Watching Rose get caught by screens, looking completely lost on defense for that stretch in the 4th quarter. Wall had him pulling Linda Blair's.

Rose made up for it, closing the game and all - but dont act like you didn't make this thread prematurely.
all those buckets were on the break... no one is stopping john wall on a fast break. rose did play very good defense on wall tonight. After they stopped the fast breaks, rose scored 8 straight to put the game away while wall was bricking jumpers because he couldnt get to the rim in the half court.

The_Yearning
12-24-2014, 01:03 AM
Hasn't been torching and playing great defense against the elite contemporaries at his position?

Sodomized Dame Lillard.

Thoughts?

Bro, what the hell are you talking about?

JohnFreeman
12-24-2014, 01:05 AM
No one cares about Rose, this isnt 2011. Not even best player on the Bulls.

CelticBaller
12-24-2014, 01:09 AM

Sodomized Dame Lillard.

Thoughts?
tf is this ***** making up?

Wall put up 18/9, how was he abused?

And lillard put up 35/6/5 on 60% from the field :oldlol:

Undisputed
12-24-2014, 01:14 AM
Oh, so that explains why the front page is littered by hate threads every time people get the smallest reason to trash talk him.

Rose is still a great talent, regardless if you want to act like he isn't relevant anymore. If his body holds up, we'll be seeing more and more of this. The only thing that stops Rose is Derrick Rose's body...and LeBron James(:( )

dontgetchoked
12-24-2014, 01:18 AM

Speaking of things no one cares about, how about them kings? when was the last time they were relevant?

JohnFreeman
12-24-2014, 01:44 AM
Speaking of things no one cares about, how about them kings? when was the last time they were relevant?
2002. Bulls havent done shit since Jordan

dontgetchoked
12-24-2014, 02:04 AM
2002. Bulls havent done shit since Jordan
you gonna act like 2002 means anything? bulls went 62-20 and made the ECF in 2011... so what? we also have 6 rings. last time the kings won anything, was 2 name changes and 4 cities ago in 1950. your franchise also has a .46 win percent.

CelticBaller
12-24-2014, 02:05 AM
you gonna act like 2002 means anything? bulls went 62-20 and made the ECF in 2011... so what? we also have 6 rings. last time the kings won anything, was 2 name changes and 4 cities ago in 1950. your franchise also has a .46 win percent.
The Kings were screwed out of a ring while Rose choked his team away
Very different

dontgetchoked
12-24-2014, 02:19 AM
The Kings were screwed out of a ring while Rose choked his team away
Very different
:facepalm damn, they shoulda whoulda coulda had that ring! meanwhile we have 6.

PsychoBe
12-24-2014, 02:20 AM
mvp rose was the best point-guard in the league since isiah

JohnFreeman
12-24-2014, 02:22 AM
Chill bandwagoner

All Net
12-24-2014, 02:38 AM
Great to see...

poido123
12-24-2014, 04:59 AM
The rose v wall duel was fun to watch.

Wall burnt rose on a few possessions, then rose blocks him, drives on him then hits a clutch jumper with less than 2 minutes to go.

A wizards v bulls series would be awesome :rockon:

SamuraiSWISH
12-24-2014, 05:00 AM

:oldlol:

Thanks for proving my point. You said you didn't even know what game to watch.

Wall scored 2 buckets near Rose in transition. He was getting locked up one on one in the half court. And needed countless screen, and switches to get paired up with OUR CENTER to guard him on the perimeter. Meanwhile Derrick abused Wall off the dribble whenever he felt like it.

You don't know what you're talking about diva_dAMiGhty

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-24-2014, 12:37 PM
:oldlol:

Thanks for proving my point. You said you didn't even know what game to watch.

Wall scored 2 buckets near Rose in transition. He was getting locked up one on one in the half court. And needed countless screen, and switches to get paired up with OUR CENTER to guard him on the perimeter. Meanwhile Derrick abused Wall off the dribble whenever he felt like it.

You don't know what you're talking about diva_dAMiGhty
Comprende, 3ball? Hablas ingl

Legends66NBA7
12-24-2014, 02:32 PM
Rose vs Lowry was probably a stalemate last time they played each other. Certainly didn't play great defense on Kyle that game but did make big shots.

Pointguard
12-24-2014, 03:03 PM
Rose vs Lowry was probably a stalemate last time they played each other. Certainly didn't play great defense on Kyle that game but did make big shots.
Rose has done this his whole career. He's a finisher since back in his college days. Rose took over the game at the six minute mark? The game was equal at that time. Rose went off and it was a 13 point lead with a minute to go. Rose won that game. Was easily the best player at the most critical time.

Relinquish
12-24-2014, 03:30 PM
Nikkas reaching so much in here :roll:

It's even arguable that Wall played a better game.

chairman
12-24-2014, 07:49 PM

What's arguable is that Brooks had a better game than Wall. In fact, Wall was burned every time Brooks drove in:roll:

Dengness9
12-24-2014, 09:19 PM
John Wall is a superb talent but he can't shoot. He is dazzling out there in many ways but his lack of a consistent outside jumper has always been his issue.

If Derrick Rose is healthy, give me him 10 out of 10 times.

Not to mention Wall loves to prematurely celebrate when games aren't over. He did it in the Bulls game because he got the Wiz back up by 1 late on that 9-10 point run he went on. It was awesome stuff but then Rose shut the game down. And celebrated when it was truly over.

dontgetchoked
12-24-2014, 09:46 PM

25 points in 28 mins and took over to win the game. are you trolling right now?

SuperPippen
12-24-2014, 11:58 PM
He didn't demolish Lowry, Lillard, or Wall, but he certainly wasn't outplayed by them either. And his team walked away with the victory each time, which is the most important statistic.

I'm just happy he's starting to look like his 2011 self again. Hopefully we see more great games between Rose and other top PGs. :applause:

stevieming
12-25-2014, 07:31 PM

Sodomized Dame Lillard.

Thoughts?

I just so happened to watch both those bulls games against portland and washington....

Rose is back.....not all the way there, but even at 75%/80% he is blooming good...!!

He played no D at all, about 10% effort on d, rarely jumps on challenging the defender at all!!, Just back pedals away and shies away from D on his man, and he's still kicking major ass!!

On offense, he's not quite there with the team O, but he is going wherever he wants to go!

I have to say though I thought both Damian and John was slightly intimidated by Rose still at the beginning of the game as they were reluctant to go at him, and was only towards the end when they realised Rose was not going to challenge them....

Lillard is a beast though...John Wall is still not there yet, he need s jumpshot still....Beal imo is the better player, better feel for the game.