PDA

View Full Version : Scott Brooks is the worst coach in the league

russwest0
12-23-2014, 11:50 PM
Steven Adams was playing his ass off the whole game.

7 points, 11 rebounds, played great help defense, and did this in just 23 minutes and Brooks benched him the whole 4th and OT.... for Kendrick ****ing Perkins who was playing like goddamn dogshit and finished the game with 24 minutes, an empty statline, and played horrid defense.

Basically Steven Adams brought OKC back from down 12 with pure hustle.... Commentators said he was leading the team at one point... Keeping them energized... And once OKC had the lead Brooks felt like Perkins could get his minutes to stay happy...

I swear to god man sometimes I feel so close to being done with this ****ing team, how Scott Brooks still has a job is beyond me. I figured getting rid of 3 of 4 of our shitty vets would be good enough but it looks like even that wasn't enough.

**** this ****ing team. Scott Brooks is a ****ing jackass and how he wasn't canned after last year is so beyond me. Literally anyone could do what he does as a coach.

navy
12-23-2014, 11:52 PM
Westbrook and Durant are the best players in the league. No excuses.

Spurs5Rings2014
12-23-2014, 11:52 PM
how he wasn't canned after last year is so beyond me.

Ibaka.

:(

Thunderfan86
12-23-2014, 11:53 PM
Scott Brooks is a bitch bruh.......fvck him, not the team though

russwest0
12-23-2014, 11:59 PM
Scott Brooks is a bitch bruh.......fvck him, not the team though

I feel you, but why let ONE ****ING COACH hold the whole team and city back...

If Presti isn't on a leash from the ownership to keep Brooks, then he's a total ****ing bitch in my opinion. Yeah, he's great with numbers, drafted 3 MVP caliber players in a row, etc. but this all doesn't count for ****ing shit with Brooks running the show, you know man?

OKC's front office being a bunch of analytical nerds kind of makes you respect guys like Pat Riley and shit. Guys who have balls to make the moves that need to be ****ing made.

Scott Brooks can't be Durant/Westbrook's Doug Collins if he never gets ****ing fired.

russwest0
12-24-2014, 12:30 AM
Games like these drag me down man.

Brooks is a drooling retard clearly holding this team back and for whatever reason he never gets fired.

JohnFreeman
12-24-2014, 12:32 AM
You have a superstar in Westbrook, a star in Durant and Ibaka

Undisputed
12-24-2014, 12:40 AM
Games like these drag me down man.

Brooks is a drooling retard clearly holding this team back and for whatever reason he never gets fired.
He probably just trusted Perkins defense more than Steven Adams. No idea how you blame him for Westbrook not being able to stop his daddy, AKA Lillard.

dontgetchoked
12-24-2014, 12:50 AM
You have a superstar in Westbrook, a star in Durant and Ibaka

ibaka is no star, he is, at best, an above average PF.

PsychoBe
12-24-2014, 01:01 AM
durant didn't play :facepalm