PDA

View Full Version : So we just gonna ignore how Andrew Wiggins went @ LeBron's f'ing neck tonight?

Im so nba'd out
12-24-2014, 12:24 AM
Guess this game is just gonna get swept under the rug with all the other forgotten games.

Andrew Wiggins
12-24-2014, 12:30 AM
i didn't do nuffin'

JohnFreeman
12-24-2014, 12:30 AM
Empty stats

navy
12-24-2014, 12:32 AM
Wiggins looks like he can be a good quick action scorer.

New World Order
12-24-2014, 12:32 AM
LeBron and Wiggins didn't guard each other the entire game. Strangely, Wiggins was going at Mike Miller early in the 1st quarter and was posting up Kyrie for stretches of the game when Kyrie was checking Wiggins.

Wiggins played good. But he didn't dual with LeBron one-on-one. So if you're a LeBron fan or a Wiggins fan, you can't twist what actually happened in the game to make a thread putting one over the other.

Megabox!
12-24-2014, 12:35 AM
I doubt OP even watched the game tonight

buddha
12-24-2014, 12:35 AM
LeBron and Wiggins didn't guard each other the entire game. Strangely, Wiggins was going at Mike Miller early in the 1st quarter and was posting up Kyrie for stretches of the game when Kyrie was checking Wiggins.

Wiggins played good. But he didn't dual with LeBron one-on-one. So if you're a LeBron fan or a Wiggins fan, you can't twist what actually happened in the game to make a thread putting one over the other.

LeBron ducking a rookie? lmao.

I can see why Wiggins wouldn't guard LeBron as Thaddeus Young is a better matchup.

Im so nba'd out
12-24-2014, 12:36 AM

Wiggins guarded lebron 90% of the game the only time he didnt guard him was fastbreaks / pick and roll switches......Fraud

edrick
12-24-2014, 12:38 AM
Anyone that watched the game knows that Lebron was barely even trying on defense most of that game.

Undisputed
12-24-2014, 12:47 AM
The Timberwolves lost...that's why no one gives a shit. If he had a game like tonight and the Wolves won, it wouldn't be ignored.

HurricaneKid
12-24-2014, 01:33 AM
Guess this game is just gonna get swept under the rug with all the other forgotten games.

LeBron +22 in 34 min
Wiggins -25 in 36 min

Must have been dominated.

noob cake
12-24-2014, 01:38 AM
LeBron +22 in 34 min
Wiggins -25 in 36 min

Must have been dominated.

Wiggins has just about the worst +- on the team (Bennett had a -27). No other starter had worse than a -8. Wiggins wasn't playing one lick of defense tonight.

JebronLames
12-24-2014, 01:41 AM
LeGoat starting to coast again.

Burgz V2
12-24-2014, 01:44 AM
highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdw8282Vvho

Trollsmasher
12-24-2014, 01:45 AM
By my count, LeBron is averaging about 14 minutes of giving a shit per game this year. The sample size is too small to reach any conclusions.

Im so nba'd out
12-24-2014, 02:52 AM
LeBron stans respond with stats and knowledge instead of just saying rent free like kobe stans.That's why yall are more respected on this site than kobe stans :applause: #higherclass #rapebe #2*/5

Nash-tastic
12-24-2014, 03:08 AM
Don't think LBJ guarded him for more than a few possessions this game. Wiggins really wanted to take it to the Cavs though.

ballin33
12-24-2014, 03:56 AM
Wiggins played good, but Lebron was coasting like usual.

JtotheIzzo
12-24-2014, 09:31 AM
Wiggins has just about the worst +- on the team (Bennett had a -27). No other starter had worse than a -8. Wiggins wasn't playing one lick of defense tonight.

You are such a piece of shit useless poster. Posting BS stats everytime Wiggins has a good game like it is somehow your duty to troll these threads.

Lets be real about plus/minus. 4 of the top 8 +/- in the league (including the top 3) are Warriors, so it is more a team stat, and on a losing team, what do you expect.

Wiggins played great last night, defended well, scored all over the floor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdw8282Vvho

Also, all this talk about him being soft and not up to the challenge, he walks right into the house of the team that traded him and dropped 27 while shooting in LBJs face several times and even dunking on KLove.

Wiggins = real deal

noob cake = hateful troll

Burgz V2
12-24-2014, 01:44 PM

I don't think you understand the significance of plus/minus.

Actually I know you don't, because if you did you'd understand that for a team that is 5-22 their plus minus goes far beyond one player.

G0ATbe
12-24-2014, 01:50 PM
Kinda reminded me of when Kobe dropped 55 on MJ. LeBald was avoiding Wiggins like the plague.:applause:

dontgetchoked
12-24-2014, 01:52 PM
LeBron stans respond with stats and knowledge instead of just saying rent free like kobe stans.That's why yall are more respected on this site than kobe stans :applause: #higherclass #rapebe #2*/5

they're fakkits on both sides and get no respect from smart people. nothing wrong with being a fan, but these delusional stans are cancer.