PDA

View Full Version : Elephant in the room Lakers blowout Warriors aka better without kobe fk a JINX

Im so nba'd out
12-24-2014, 01:15 AM
Kobe Stan faces http://www.gifbin.com/bin/072011/1310121676_angry_wrestler.gif

You mad or nah?

noob cake
12-24-2014, 01:16 AM
I mean we got 27 games of proof already

http://i.imgur.com/LoazCLq.png

ZeN
12-24-2014, 01:29 AM
Bryant is old, plays low tempo. He's playing with young guys who should be running and gunning. The combination has never made sense.

9erempiree
12-24-2014, 01:29 AM
This Laker team reminds me of the Jordan-less Bulls.

DonDadda59
12-24-2014, 01:32 AM
This Laker team reminds me of the Jordan-less Bulls.

They're getting ready to lose in the 2nd round after coming off a 3-peat (and getting ready to win 72 and repeat the 3-peat?).

Wow... how great is our gawd? :lebronamazed:

CelticBaller
12-24-2014, 01:33 AM
They're getting ready to lose in the 2nd round after coming off a 3-peat (and getting ready to win 72 and repeat the 3-peat?).

Wow... how great is our gawd? :lebronamazed:
Except the jordan less Bulls played better with jordan back

Going from 47 wins to 72

pauk
12-24-2014, 01:37 AM
Well ofcourse they are gona play better without Kobe, he is like missing 20++ shots a game, lots of wasted off. possessions.

DonDadda59
12-24-2014, 01:38 AM
Except the jordan less Bulls played better with jordan back

Going from 47 wins to 72

Technically, they went from 34 wins to 85 wins, but we're not here to talk facts.

CelticBaller
12-24-2014, 01:40 AM
Technically, they went from 34 wins to 85 wins, but we're not here to talk facts.
I was being generous didnt want to count some of those wins as Jordan's and you do this :applause:

TylerOO
12-24-2014, 01:42 AM
Kobe stans worst nightmare LMAOOOOOO

strifed169
12-24-2014, 01:43 AM
Kobe only agreed to sit out cause he knew they were playing the Warriors, nice to see it explode in his smug face

Cosmonaut
12-24-2014, 01:44 AM
The only reason they let Kobe do what he is doing, is so that the lakers can tank.

J Shuttlesworth
12-24-2014, 01:44 AM
Yep. No more saying "the team isn't good enough, he has nobody good to pass to"

These dudes just beat the best team in the league convincingly

vinsane01
12-24-2014, 01:50 AM
All he needs to do is shoot less and trust his teammates. This game showed that the rest of roster is capable of winning without him. They probably wont continue to do so in a consistent basis with or without him. Kobe should at least try to modify his game coz what he's doing right now clearly isnt working.

PsychoBe
12-24-2014, 01:57 AM
All he needs to do is shoot less and trust his teammates. This game showed that the rest of roster is capable of winning without him. They probably wont continue to do so in a consistent basis with or without him. Kobe should at least try to modify his game coz what he's doing right now clearly isnt working.

he does it all the time :facepalm

i've seen price air-ball the same amount of 3-pointers he just made tonight. i've seen boozer fumble his rebounds and miss point-blank attempts at the rim.

this was a great one-game win but you don't need to use this to push your anti-kobe agenda. he won 5 championships his way he's a proven winner with consistent talent and great coaching. he has none of that going for him now and his age is working against him too.

it's a great win for my lakers and i'll enjoy it though kobe or not

Relinquish
12-24-2014, 02:01 AM

i've seen price air-ball the same amount of 3-pointers he just made tonight. i've seen boozer fumble his rebounds and miss point-blank attempts at the rim.

this was a great one-game win but you don't need to use this to push your anti-kobe agenda. he won 5 championships his way he's a proven winner with consistent talent and great coaching. he has none of that going for him now and his age is working against him too.

His teammates play without confidence because they know that if they miss they will never see the ball again. :lol

With Kobe out, they don't have to worry about a cancerous ballhog stealing their touches and can play to their full potential.

AintNoSunshine
12-24-2014, 02:04 AM
If the dude can't learn to do it in 18 years chances are he never will. LMFAO Kobe has extremely low BBall IQ and no one can tell me otherwise.

KungFuJoe
12-24-2014, 02:05 AM
His teammates play without confidence because they know that if they miss they will never see the ball again. :lol

With Kobe out, they don't have to worry about a cancerous ballhog stealing their touches and can play to their full potential.

This.

Who da fuq wants to play hard when they don't get to touch the ball and get tossed under the bus anyways.

PsychoBe

this guy :oldlol:

when okc beat the top-teams in the league without durant or westbrook no one called them cancers, but now that kobe is out and the bench have one good game suddenly he's the devil

i know you want to push your agenda but understand the warriors had no bogut and a crippled lee and were uncharacteristically cold from 3 and had almost 20 total turnovers.

no team can go on the road and expect to win like that.

KungFuJoe
If the dude can't learn to do it in 18 years chances are he never will. LMFAO Kobe has extremely low BBall IQ and no one can tell me otherwise.

Kobe is the dumbest player in the league.

Always has been but he used to be so good it didn't matter. Not no more.

Kvnzhangyay
12-24-2014, 02:06 AM

that was when Kobe was a mvp type player

now he's not even the best player on the lakers

CelticBaller
12-24-2014, 02:07 AM

when okc beat the top-teams in the league without durant or westbrook no one called them cancers, but now that kobe is out and the bench have one good game suddenly he's the devil

i know you want to push your agenda but understand the warriors had no bogut and a crippled lee and were uncharacteristically cold from 3 and had almost 20 total turnovers.

Because Durant and Westbrook don't have a net negative on the court, and the team plays better with them than without them

Simple as that

J Shuttlesworth
12-24-2014, 02:09 AM
Because Durant and Westbrook don't have a net negative on the court, and the team plays better with them than without them

Simple as that
Not to mention Durant was balling his ass off individually leading to OKC wins. The Lakers won today as a TEAM, not because 1 guy was going off while everyone else was the same

oarabbus
12-24-2014, 03:09 AM
Kobe is garbage this season... don't even mind the loss. Kobe got exposed

http://giant.gfycat.com/WarmheartedThinKitty.gif

Nevaeh
12-24-2014, 05:45 AM

Dude, have you seen Kobe's on-court impact this year? With about 5 different threads floating around here listing his +/- stats over and over again, you actually have the balls to compare his impact to Westbrook and Durant of all people?

:oldlol: