PDA

View Full Version : I didn't see the Lakers game...

Prometheus
12-24-2014, 02:49 AM
...how did the team look?

I know the results of the game, and I know what you all think that says about Kobe, but I'm curious really as to whether they looked excited for the game.

It seems this year that his sense of grandeur has gone overboard - he really seems to be bullying his teammates and holding their careers hostage... while he shamelessly forces his agenda.

I got into work today and saw that he was going to sit the game out. Right away I had a feeling the team would be thrilled to get the chance to play without him. I really think they must hate him.

I didn't think they'd beat the Warriors though :eek:

How did the team look?

Dubs510
12-24-2014, 02:53 AM
beat the warriors by there own game, 3's and first team to shoot over 50% against the warriors this season

All Net
12-24-2014, 02:55 AM
We looked great. On fire shooting the ball. Don't think we will play a better game than that this year

J Shuttlesworth
12-24-2014, 02:55 AM
They looked like they were having fun. Nick Young said something after the game like "I felt like a kid at a candy store with Kobe gone"

sbw19
12-24-2014, 03:07 AM
They won at home against a team they get up for. They looked great shooting the ball, made like twice their season average 3s.

9erempiree
12-24-2014, 03:08 AM
They didn't play that great because they blew a big league to Warriors' scrubs.

fpliii
12-24-2014, 03:09 AM
We looked great, shots were falling. Lots of crisp passes, good movement off ball.

Seemed like the score was stuck at 110 forever, and we let them back into it late, but the game was already decided at that point.

strifed169
12-24-2014, 04:36 AM
despite them shooting 50% defense won them the game, their chain was ****ing unwavering, every man accounted for the other's lapse on defense, it made me shed a tear for true team basketball.