PDA

View Full Version : How great will our country be when white people are a minority to hispanics?

Im so nba'd out
12-24-2014, 09:31 AM
They had a good run now its time for LATINOOOOOOO HEATTTTTTTTTTTT!

senelcoolidge
12-24-2014, 09:37 AM
Not to sound racist but realistically..the country would go to hell. Just look at the hispanic countries. You need rules and order. There is corruption everywhere, but it would grow a lot more.

HitandRun Reggie
12-24-2014, 09:48 AM
Let's just say, I hope you're Christian because Christianity is gonna be shoved down your throat....like it or not. :lol

GimmeThat
12-24-2014, 09:55 AM
whatever Biden said about Gay Marriage and his religious belief

can too be applied to ones family orientation

poido123
12-24-2014, 10:04 AM
Awesome.

America will be destroyed by druglords and crime.

Just what America needs :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
12-24-2014, 10:47 AM
The White man will be cutting our grass!! But at 3x the price.

triangleoffense
12-24-2014, 11:15 AM
lol...

Im so nba'd out
12-24-2014, 12:11 PM
lol:oldlol:

MavsSuperFan
12-24-2014, 02:27 PM
:lol

Realistically though nothing much will change.
People are the same more than they are different. America's institutions/laws make it great and just.

America's resources and industry make it prosperous.

Its not like Latinos are going to elect MS13 members :lol The same corporate nerds will be elected just more of them will be latinos.

Brujesino
12-24-2014, 03:05 PM
3rd generation Latinos are pretty much just american though, or "white" if you want to say it like that.

So not much is really going to change.

chosen_one6
12-24-2014, 03:35 PM
3rd generation Latinos are pretty much just american though, or "white" if you want to say it like that.

So not much is really going to change.

American =/= white

Raymone
12-24-2014, 03:35 PM

Also, it'll be nice for white people to finally not have to pay taxes or have health insurance when we show up to hospitals or practice birth control.

I don't think it will be too bad. A nice change.

ALBballer
12-24-2014, 03:52 PM
Honestly America will end up becoming like the Latin American countries where the minority of the Rich (predominately white class) control most of the power. The situation isn't that different today.

JohnnySic
12-24-2014, 04:42 PM
"White Flight" will continue for a long time. The US is a big country; large swaths of area are still predominantly white. White people will move to those mostly white areas and minorities will follow them (prefer to live among whites for some reason :lol ) and when there are too many minorities there the process will continue.

Horde of Temujin
12-24-2014, 04:56 PM
Better looking women

oarabbus
12-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Probably not as great compared to if Asians were the majority. I'm not even Asian but compare Korea, Japan, and China to Brazil, Mexico, and whatever else the best run Hispanic countries are.

Budadiiii
12-24-2014, 05:04 PM
Probably not as great compared to if Asians were the majority. I'm not even Asian but compare Korea, Japan, and China to Brazil, Mexico, and whatever else the best run Hispanic countries are.
North Korea, Japan, China.

God damn I am glad to be an American, where at least I know I'm free....

oarabbus
12-24-2014, 05:28 PM
North Korea, Japan, China.

God damn I am glad to be an American, where at least I know I'm free....

You do know people in South Korea and Japan are free right?

Budadiiii
12-24-2014, 05:34 PM
You do know people in South Korea and Japan are free right?
I said North Korea, and Japan is full of sheep. They're not free at all. Too crowded anyway, I'm claustrophobic.

America is the perfect place to be. We did it the right way.

thefatmiral
12-24-2014, 06:54 PM
Texas is already like this I think. not much change . maybe more democrats. bunch of Latino politicians and business owners. not enough white women though. im gonna miss white folk if they all leave or go extinct.

thefatmiral
12-24-2014, 07:05 PM
Honestly America will end up becoming like the Latin American countries where the minority of the Rich (predominately white class) control most of the power. The situation isn't that different today.
I dont think it will work out like that. businesses looking to employ or promote will have mostly latino people as their candidates. it wont be much other choice. south american economies are not ran the same as ours. workers arent even comparable in exploitation in those countries.

IamRAMBO24
12-24-2014, 07:23 PM
I don't see how this is a bad thing for white people. It'll be blacks vs mexican cops instead of white cops.

IamRAMBO24
12-24-2014, 07:26 PM
All joking aside, this is just a ridiculous theory. As Mexicans become more americanized, they will have less children, so this theory is flawed since it is based on the assumption Mexicans will continue to hump like bunnies.

If it's anything, the population explosion should come from the black folks since they are americanized and still humping like crazy, but then again, we got the police force to keep that population under control.

MavsSuperFan
12-24-2014, 10:25 PM
then it would be exactly as it always was.

Poor white people have never had the ability to significantly affect the policies of this nation.

It has always been rich white people.

Eg. Billy Bob the coal miner living in a trailer park never controlled this nation.

bdreason
12-25-2014, 01:19 AM
White people still have all the money, and elections can be bought/rigged.

Mr. Jabbar
12-25-2014, 03:59 AM
White people still have all the money, and elections can be bought/rigged.

white ppl dont rule the US. its the jews. this is not bad or good, its just the way it is

TheMan
12-25-2014, 09:06 AM
Exactly

People are people, it ain't like Latinos come some other planet or some shit :facepalm

Im so nba'd out
12-25-2014, 09:09 AM
A lot of racist in this thread but they're just not brave enough to admit it like me.You white devils should just be your racist selfs why hide it?Its not like we can jump through your computer and ring you by your red necks.

TheMan
12-25-2014, 09:19 AM
All joking aside, this is just a ridiculous theory. As Mexicans become more americanized, they will have less children, so this theory is flawed since it is based on the assumption Mexicans will continue to hump like bunnies.

If it's anything, the population explosion should come from the black folks since they are americanized and still humping like crazy, but then again, we got the police force to keep that population under control.
You dudes would be surprised to find out that modern Mexican families aren't churning out kids like they're going out of style anymore. That used to be the case, my dad had 13 brothers and sisters and my mom was one of 11 brothers and sisters. I'm only one of three brothers and in turn I have 2 kids and me and my wife are mulling over if we should have a third or not, most of my Mexican friends and family have between 1 to 3 or 4 kids max, I don't know anyone that has 5 or more kids, and certainly none in double figures. That shit doesn't happen anymore, we're more responsible than our ancestors in that regard :lol

tomtucker
12-25-2014, 09:40 AM
great ?...........Pretty sure both white and black folks will be in a world of shit when that happens

PHX_Phan
12-25-2014, 12:00 PM
I think a lot of people were very confused about those census statistic reports. They project that in the future whites will become a minority to the current minority group, which consists of all non-whites and not just hispanics.

The title of the thread will probably not happen in our lifetimes.

GimmeThat
12-25-2014, 12:27 PM
great ?...........Pretty sure both white and black folks will be in a world of shit when that happens

nah, people who couldn't breed was in a world of shit before that happens

how else would white people become a minority.

- immigration policy -

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-25-2014, 01:00 PM
A lot of racist in this thread but they're just not brave enough to admit it like me.You white devils should just be your racist selfs why hide it?Its not like we can jump through your computer and ring you by your red necks.
Obviously today is Christmas, and I hope that everyone has a pleasant day, but I sincerely WISH nothing but misery comes your way. Listen you lowlife coward POS who hides behind his alt to TRULY express himself - not everyone here thinks the same, so for the last time, quit trying to force your deluded ideals onto others.

Patrick Chewing
12-25-2014, 01:03 PM
We can all unite on Christmas. Black and White. We are one.

http://i.imgur.com/9FvSe.gif

Im so nba'd out
12-25-2014, 01:26 PM
Obviously today is Christmas, and I hope that everyone has a pleasant day, but I sincerely WISH nothing but misery comes your way. Listen you lowlife coward POS who hides behind his alt to TRULY express himself - not everyone here thinks the same, so for the last time, quit trying to force your deluded ideals onto others.
i've been on this site since 2008 wtf made alts back in 2008...Think before you type white satan

SuperPippen
12-26-2014, 10:03 AM
Not much different than it is today.

And :roll: at the ignorant fakkits who think that America will go to sh*t when whites are no longer the majority. Ethnic makeup has nothing to do with the issues that plague Latin American countries. At least, not in the way these fools are suggesting.

stalkerforlife
12-26-2014, 12:35 PM
This thread is a perfect example of how it's okay to be racist against whites in our society. Whites have all the power, so that makes this funny. You see, whites are great leaders, in general, and we aren't punishing those who come against us.

A great leader is one who is ridiculed and hated, yet still is humble enough to treat people good.