PDA

View Full Version : I woke up this morning and it hit me..im racist

Im so nba'd out
12-24-2014, 01:26 PM
Mostly against asians and whites.Filter is off boys it feels good being yourself you should try it.:cheers:

riseagainst
12-24-2014, 01:42 PM
shut the fck up you filthy non-asian or non-white.

Bandito
12-24-2014, 02:06 PM
This red rep guys are so lame :lol

MavsSuperFan
12-24-2014, 02:08 PM
Well you're an alt so dont worry its just a character your playing for entertainment.

Also yes your character was obviously a stereotypical black racist. Kind of hackneyed acting to be honest.

Im so nba'd out
12-24-2014, 02:10 PM
This red rep guys are so lame :lol
Reps are gone we are all = thats why i hate you white devils you think you're better than everyone.

Well you're an alt so dont worry its just a character your playing for entertainment.

Also yes your character was obviously a stereotypical black racist. Kind of hackneyed acting to be honest.
Believe what you want im just being myself for now on

MavsSuperFan
12-24-2014, 02:30 PM
At least you're honest about it unlike 60% of insidehoops who are closet racists :applause:
Why would people hide that they are a racist on an anonymous forum? whats to be lost for being a racist, when no one can trace it to you?

I think people just dont consider themselves racist. everyone has a different bar as to where they consider something bigoted.

Eg. I have met feminists that think hitting on a woman that doesnt immediately reciprocate and show approval is akin to rape and misogynistic. I dont believe that and yet I still consider myself a feminist.

sweggeh
12-24-2014, 02:31 PM
I like this. I don't really agree with racism but most the racists on here are white jews. It is good to have a little diversity in every field.

I wish you the best in your endeavours :applause:

Budadiiii
12-24-2014, 04:21 PM
I like this. I don't really agree with racism but most the racists on here are white jews. It is good to have a little diversity in every field.

I wish you the best in your endeavours :applause:
:facepalm

Yeah, let's take an obvious jab at the owners of this website.

Reported.

sweggeh
12-24-2014, 04:26 PM
:facepalm

Yeah, let's take an obvious jab at the owners of this website.

Reported.

Reported for what? If they try to punish me for that, then every black, latino or muslim on this site needs to GTFO pronto. People say worse shit every day. All I said is the most racist guys on this site are white jews, which is true. White Christians are probably next in line.

Then we have basement dwelling fedora tipping atheist beta ******s such as yourself.

Le Shaqtus
12-24-2014, 04:37 PM
Once I started serving it made me realise how judgmental I am.

I love pretty much everyone, but I hate serving certain people :lol

Budadiiii
12-24-2014, 04:39 PM
Reported for what? If they try to punish me for that, then every black, latino or muslim on this site needs to GTFO pronto. People say worse shit every day. All I said is the most racist guys on this site are white jews, which is true. White Christians are probably next in line.

Then we have basement dwelling fedora tipping atheist beta ******s such as yourself.
You forgot neckbeard, hipster, virgin, and a lot of other cliche words, you basement dwelling virgin loser.

Name the racist white jews. Who are they? You're making things up again LOLCATS? :rolleyes:

Sad.

Bandito
12-24-2014, 08:24 PM
:applause: