PDA

View Full Version : Hawkfan/Richesly, let's make a bet

BuffaloBill
12-24-2014, 08:27 PM
Ready? Here it is.

If the Hawks don't make it past the 2nd round in the playoffs this year, you both have to leave, forever, no coming back, ever. But! If the Hawks somehow do make it past the 2nd round in the playoffs this year, Well, color me shocked.

BuffaloBill
12-24-2014, 08:27 PM
Seems simple enough right? The East is the weakest it has been in a long time. The best teams are the Bulls(legit), Cavs(missing varejao), Raptors(no comment), and the Wizards. Depending on the Hawks seed in the playoffs, most likely they will only have to make it through one of those teams..

Deal?

(happy holidays by the way)

Legends66NBA7
12-24-2014, 08:32 PM
What about brackets next to the Wizards ?

BuffaloBill
12-24-2014, 08:44 PM
What about brackets next to the Wizards ?

Either way, the Hawks currently have the 2nd best record in the East, they're a half game behind the Raps and already have W's against a lot of the elite teams. The first round will be someone like Milwaukee, Miami, BK, shouldn't be too hard to make it past those teams the way they are playing currently. So whether it's the Wizards, Cavs, Raptors, or Bulls, they just have to beat one of those teams 4 times. I'd hate to use one of those overused phrases that ISH loves so much, but with the way Richesly and Hawkfan hype them up, the Hawks have no excuses

happy holidays

Richesly
12-24-2014, 09:13 PM
I'm not sure. I don't have any alts to fall back on.

BuffaloBill
12-24-2014, 09:27 PM

Not feeling confident about your hawks?

sejoon101
12-24-2014, 09:36 PM
:roll:

hawkfan
12-24-2014, 10:11 PM
Ready? Here it is.

If the Hawks don't make it past the 2nd round in the playoffs this year, you both have to leave, forever, no coming back, ever. But! If the Hawks somehow do make it past the 2nd round in the playoffs this year, Well, color me shocked.

No.

Hotlantadude81
12-24-2014, 10:21 PM
Seems simple enough right? The East is the weakest it has been in a long time. The best teams are the Bulls(legit), Cavs(missing varejao), Raptors(no comment), and the Wizards. Depending on the Hawks seed in the playoffs, most likely they will only have to make it through one of those teams..

Deal?

The Bulls are not legit until Rose proves that he can stay healthy. Outside of that, they're a regular season team that will make another early exit just like the Hawks teams of the past.

iTare
12-24-2014, 10:24 PM
atlanta is sh*t

el gringos
12-24-2014, 10:28 PM
What a terrible bet proposal. They risk something and you risk being shocked? I'm already shocked the one guy didn't want to fight you IRL

tontoz
12-24-2014, 10:39 PM
Instead of a perma ban bet how about a ban on them making any Hawks threads.

hawkfan
12-24-2014, 11:17 PM

Deal?

Why are you salty?

BuffaloBill
12-24-2014, 11:22 PM
Instead of a perma ban bet how about a ban on them making any Hawks threads.

That's pretty much saying the same thing

BuffaloBill
12-24-2014, 11:24 PM
Why are salty?

I was just seeing how much confidence you had in your team making it past the 2nd round. I guess not much huh? :lol

hawkfan
12-24-2014, 11:28 PM
I was just seeing how much confidence you had in your team making it past the 2nd round. I guess not much huh? :lol

Honestly, we need another rotation player.

BuffaloBill
12-27-2014, 12:13 AM
Better hope they don't get the Bucks in the 1st

Hotlantadude81
12-27-2014, 12:59 AM
Better hope they don't get the Bucks in the 1st

Maybe the Bucks will go easy on them tomorrow night.

hawkfan
12-27-2014, 01:36 AM
Hard to beat a team back to back.
We'll see.