PDA

View Full Version : Lakers fans:

CavaliersFTW
12-24-2014, 08:40 PM
If you could trade Kobe Bryant for Dion Waiters straight up, would you?

Cavs get Kobe, AND Kobe's contract, Lakers get Dion AND Dion's much smaller contract.

Yay or nay?

Quizno
12-24-2014, 08:53 PM
**** no

Ariza4three
12-24-2014, 08:56 PM
If you say no you're retarded.

Bandito
12-24-2014, 09:05 PM
I would love for kobe to stay in LA but in order to make the team better I would do the trade.

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-24-2014, 09:09 PM
I would love for kobe to stay in LA but in order to make the team better I would do the trade.

Yes I would also like to see them be in better standing in the lottery. This trade would no doubt facilitate that.

Rooster
12-24-2014, 09:09 PM

Cavs get Kobe, AND Kobe's contract, Lakers get Dion AND Dion's much smaller contract.

Yay or nay?

Nah.

I'll pass.

winwin
12-24-2014, 09:22 PM
this is theLA Lakers you talking about .. the Los Angeles Lakers

the best franchise in the history of sports

the wins, the chips, the fans, and ..

the incredible collection of trademark stars .. Kareem, Magic, Wilt, The Logo, Jamal Wilks, Shaq, and Kobet

think

IGOTGAME
12-24-2014, 09:32 PM
not even a thought. Lakers win now by losing.

Relinquish
12-24-2014, 10:07 PM
this is theLA Lakers you talking about .. the Los Angeles Lakers

the best franchise in the history of sports

the wins, the chips, the fans, and ..

the incredible collection of trademark stars .. Kareem, Magic, Wilt, The Logo, Jamal Wilks, Shaq, and Kobet

think

Yankees > Celtics > Lakers :confusedshrug:

alec613
12-24-2014, 10:30 PM
But, but Lakers lose their biggest money maker, while Cavs gets another huge name to increase their already-big sales thanks to Lebron

COnDEMnED
12-25-2014, 06:49 AM

Yay or nay?
No. **** Lebron. He shouldn't get that much help.

coin24
12-25-2014, 07:13 AM
OP the closet bran stan just wants more help for LeBald:lol

SexSymbol
12-25-2014, 07:21 AM
Why would the Lakers trade a much better player who's a money making machine in order to obtain a promising player with a shitty character?

sbw19
12-25-2014, 07:25 AM
For the purpose of seeing Kobe and LeBron fans go at it come playoff time I say yes.

All Net
12-25-2014, 07:38 AM
You have spelt Lebron's name wrong. .

Nuff Said
12-25-2014, 08:32 AM
Lebron and Kobe fans wouldn't know what to do. Would there finally be peace on ish?

KobesFinger
12-25-2014, 09:14 AM
Lebron and Kobe fans wouldn't know what to do. Would there finally be peace on ish?

No. One of them (likely Kobe given his age) wouldn't win FMVP and would therefore have been carried

ImKobe
12-25-2014, 09:38 AM

Yay or nay?

Yes because both sides win.

Lakers get a solid piece for the future and get rid of Kobe's contract while Kobe gets to play his last 2 seasons on a contender.

Cavs starting line-up then would be Kyrie-Kirby-Bran-Thompson-Love, god damn.

Mr Feeny
12-25-2014, 11:00 AM
Remember what Broussard (Lebron's buddy) said in the middle of free agency last summer. Lebron doesn't want to play with Kobe. He doesn't say it publically but there's a little animosity there and he wouldn't ever want to play with Kobe.

To be honest I'm not surprised. Lebron might be the most unselfish superstar in league history and he's all about team play. Kobe represents the very thing Lebron hates -selfish basketball. There is no way Lebron would give this move the green light.
:applause:

ImKobe
12-25-2014, 11:08 AM
Remember what Broussard (Lebron's buddy) said in the middle of free agency last summer. Lebron doesn't want to play with Kobe. He doesn't say it publically but there's a little animosity there and he wouldn't ever want to play with Kobe.

To be honest I'm not surprised. Lebron might be the most unselfish superstar in league history and he's all about team play. Kobe represents the very thing Lebron hates -selfish basketball. There is no way Lebron would give this move the green light.
:applause:

Using Broussard as a source :oldlol:

Kobe and Lebron have mutual respect and they won two gold medals together. Lebron just doesn't want to face the challenge of playing in the Western Conference Playoffs and he had a better storyline + supporting cast to go to in Cleveland.

Mr Feeny
12-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Using Broussard as a source :oldlol:

Kobe and Lebron have mutual respect and they won two gold medals together. Lebron just doesn't want to face the challenge of playing in the Western Conference Playoffs and he had a better storyline + supporting cast to go to in Cleveland.Ermmm no. Lebron wouldn't want a choker:lol you are talking about a 4 time mvp and a man with 6 combined regular season and finals MVPs.

Plz don't mention Mr 40%fg in the finals in the same sentence. :applause:

And yes Lebron's friend (Broussard ) is a source. So is Marcellos on espn LA radio:lol

ImKobe
12-25-2014, 11:12 AM
Ermmm no. Lebron wouldn't want a choker:lol you are talking about a 4 time mvp and a man with 6 combined regular season and finals MVPs.

Plz don't mention Mr 40%fg in the finals in the same sentence. :applause:

You are talking about a guy that lost 3 out of 5 NBA Finals with 2 of them being in the same tier or even worse than Kobe's 2004 Finals :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
12-25-2014, 11:14 AM
You are talking about a guy that lost 3 out of 5 NBA Finals with 2 of them being in the same tier or even worse than Kobe's 2004 Finals :oldlol:

Nothing is worse than Mr 38%fg taking most shots when you have Shaq, Malone, Fox and payton on your team :oldlol:

That's the worst finals performance in NBA history by far:oldlol: