PDA

View Full Version : Hateraid's expertise

IamRAMBO24
12-25-2014, 12:29 AM
Share the wealth buddy. If you're the expert on nutrition, help your ISH brothers out and give us some advice on what you think are the best products. No bull. Real talk.

9erempiree
12-25-2014, 03:39 AM
He's only knowledgeable about the products he pushes. I doubt he can give you any real professional insight. He can give you advice on what he knows from a pamphlet.

IamRAMBO24
12-25-2014, 04:06 AM
He's only knowledgeable about the products he pushes. I doubt he can give you any real professional insight. He can give you advice on what he knows from a pamphlet.

Don't hate, participate.

Budadiiii
12-25-2014, 04:14 AM
Nutrition? He's fat. He doesn't know much about that.

Supplements? What does his job force him to sell? He can inform you on those products.

NZStreetBaller
12-25-2014, 04:24 AM
steroids my physically ambitious brother steroids. 100% proven to make you better stronger and more agressive without fail.

oarabbus
12-25-2014, 05:14 AM
Triangleoffense knows what he's talking about when it comes to nutrition too. Reading his posts you can tell he's for real.

plowking
12-25-2014, 08:11 AM

He actually knows more than people who receive their BS degrees in the mail, like you.

How is that masters with supposed electives going? :oldlol:

masonanddixon
12-25-2014, 08:20 AM
I still don't understand the nutrition obsession.

Plus all these guys going on these supplements and powders will end up with cancer by their 50s.

plowking
12-25-2014, 08:24 AM

Plus all these guys going on these supplements and powders will end up with cancer by their 50s.

:oldlol:

Based on what?

Didn't you claim to be a doctor? You wouldn't be spouting such nonsense if you actually were.

9erempiree
12-25-2014, 08:28 AM
He actually knows more than people who receive their BS degrees in the mail, like you.

How is that masters with supposed electives going? :oldlol:

Graduated early bro. They send it to you so you don't have to wait. Ceremony is months away for those that don't want to attend.

Those are not electives. They are actually for fun since it doesn't matter anymore.

You mean he knows his products. OP is seeking professional guidance and getting one from a guy in sales is not the proper way to do it.

dannywpt
12-25-2014, 08:32 AM
Making 100k a year isn't "wealth". It's a big, comfortable paycheck (at least in the US), but he's by no means wealthy.

9erempiree
12-25-2014, 08:37 AM
I am not a nutritionist but I will pretend I am one on ISH....

First and foremost, you just need to eat your vegetables and your meats. Eat natural proteins over supplemented ones. I only drink a protein shake after workouts and when I wake up for fast absorption.

The rest of my protein intake comes from steam chicken and eggs, with a dash of salt.

Raw almonds and nuts for snacking.

Oatmeal in the morning too.

That just about covers it and like I said I am only a nutritionist on ISH but I am sure the real ones would agree with my natural methods of obtaining protein than ingesting anything from a lab.

step_back
12-25-2014, 08:50 AM
He's done an entire thread dedicated to answering questions. If we had a search function it would be easy to find......but this is ISH so you know :rolleyes:

P.S Merry Christmas ISHiots.

Bandito
12-25-2014, 10:52 AM
It's easy OP. Log out of your alts and go outside and exercise you fat ****.

IcanzIIravor
12-25-2014, 11:30 AM
Some serious hostility going around. Love it.

masonanddixon
12-25-2014, 07:08 PM
:oldlol:

Based on what?

Didn't you claim to be a doctor? You wouldn't be spouting such nonsense if you actually were.

I have mentioned this before but the basic genesis is prolonged skeletal muscle hypertrophy-->cellular disorder and p53 degerenation/dystrophy-->rhabdomyosarcoma. It hasn't formally been linked yet because it's a recent phenomenon but there's been a fair a mount of research into it and it will become an epidemic in two-three decades.

plowking
12-25-2014, 09:42 PM
I have mentioned this before but the basic genesis is prolonged skeletal muscle hypertrophy-->cellular disorder and p53 degerenation/dystrophy-->rhabdomyosarcoma. It hasn't formally been linked yet because it's a recent phenomenon but there's been a fair a mount of research into it and it will become an epidemic in two-three decades.

I remember it was you now who typed the same crap another time, and a med student on here called you out because you spelled rhabdomyosarcoma wrong. :oldlol:

Protein powder is fine, and encouraged by most real doctors, especially to meet nutritional requirements.

Budadiiii
12-25-2014, 09:45 PM
I remember it was you now who typed the same crap another time, and a med student on here called you out because you spelled rhabdomyosarcoma wrong. :oldlol:

Protein powder is fine, and encouraged by most real doctors, especially to meet nutritional requirements.
You mean non-denatured whey protein? It it's denatured, it's useless. Educate yourself PLEASE.

plowking
12-25-2014, 09:48 PM
You mean non-denatured whey protein? It it's denatured, it's useless. Educate yourself PLEASE.

Shut up dumb c*nt.

masonanddixon
12-25-2014, 10:06 PM

Yeah my laptop is screwed and it kept reversing the 'b' and 'd'. And the dude who brought up the misspelling was a chemical engineer, not a doctor.

Protein powder is not fine. There are quite a few studies that are linking it to sarcomas.

And who encourages it? Nutritionists? I have never heard a physician recommend it. You recommend a healthy diet, not a short-circuit.

plowking
12-26-2014, 01:47 AM
Yeah my laptop is screwed and it kept reversing the 'b' and 'd'. And the dude who brought up the misspelling was a chemical engineer, not a doctor.

Protein powder is not fine. There are quite a few studies that are linking it to sarcomas.

And who encourages it? Nutritionists? I have never heard a physician recommend it. You recommend a healthy diet, not a short-circuit.

Irrelevant, and I don't care enough to go back and see what profession the guy was who called you out on the spelling.

So your argument is essentially that it causes unnatural muscle hypertrophy? :oldlol:

That is steroids, not protein powder. :oldlol:

hateraid
12-26-2014, 05:29 PM
Share the wealth buddy. If you're the expert on nutrition, help your ISH brothers out and give us some advice on what you think are the best products. No bull. Real talk.

I'm flattered you would create a thread dedicated to me. Although the attention sometimes becomes negative. This thread for example.:lol

hateraid
12-26-2014, 05:37 PM

I find it funny people love to invalidate me just because I chose to sell sports nutrition products. Regardless if you think my level of education or credentials are bogus, the need to know about nutrition is required in my job description. Think about it. I'm hired by one the the largest sports nutrition companies in the world to convince a group of people who are obsessed with diet and healthy eating that my product is the best in it's category. So if posters want to ask about basic nutrition why shouldn't I answer them? Does it bother you that much that a poster wants to help another poster about their queries?
I didn't nominate myself to be the resident nutritionist. In fact I avoid it most of the time because of people like you who tend to bring negativity about the subject.

hateraid
12-26-2014, 05:40 PM
I am not a nutritionist but I will pretend I am one on ISH....

First and foremost, you just need to eat your vegetables and your meats. Eat natural proteins over supplemented ones. I only drink a protein shake after workouts and when I wake up for fast absorption.

The rest of my protein intake comes from steam chicken and eggs, with a dash of salt.

Raw almonds and nuts for snacking.

Oatmeal in the morning too.

That just about covers it and like I said I am only a nutritionist on ISH but I am sure the real ones would agree with my natural methods of obtaining protein than ingesting anything from a lab.
Glad to see you get your protein intake from you morning oatmeal.

For the record I've never ever said on ISH to get your regular protein intake from a protein powder.

hateraid
12-26-2014, 05:42 PM
Triangleoffense knows what he's talking about when it comes to nutrition too. Reading his posts you can tell he's for real.

I applaud his knowledge and endorse that he's much more knowledgeable. jefferson money is another intelligent poster when it comes to the subject. Plowking too.

hateraid
12-26-2014, 05:49 PM

You obviously have your reserves about protein powder. But what exactly do you think protein powders are? It is not synthetically manufactured. It is a byproduct of milk.
Furthermore whey protein is used in the majority of food products in the world. Everything from pancake mix, breads, to products like baby formulas. This is the same whey protein that is used in protein powders. In fact, sports nutrition is one of the smallest categories that protein powders are sold to internationally.
So if you criticize protein powders you better not be eating pastas, breads, soups....
I'm not typing this to convince you, but just be mindful of it.

Budadiiii
12-26-2014, 05:50 PM
Glad to see you get your protein intake from you morning oatmeal.

For the record I've never ever said on ISH to get your protein intake from a protein powder.
:facepalm

hateraid
12-26-2014, 05:53 PM
:facepalm
That statement was supposed to be sarcastic. For a guy with your keen sense I'm surprised you didn't pick up on that.

Budadiiii
12-26-2014, 05:56 PM
That statement was supposed to be sarcastic. For a guy with your keen sense I'm surprised you didn't pick up on that.
I know it was sarcastic bro. He said he drinks a protein shake when he wakes up and eats eggs.

It was an unnecessary sarcastic remark.

BTW, what whey protein do you recommend?

masonanddixon
12-26-2014, 07:20 PM
Irrelevant, and I don't care enough to go back and see what profession the guy was who called you out on the spelling.

So your argument is essentially that it causes unnatural muscle hypertrophy? :oldlol:

That is steroids, not protein powder. :oldlol:

Just stop. You're making yourself look bad.

plowking
12-26-2014, 10:03 PM
Just stop. You're making yourself look bad.

I'm really not. You just said protein powder causes cancer. :oldlol:

You lost the thread. :oldlol:

Stempel, HERB
12-27-2014, 03:18 PM
I find it funny people love to invalidate me just because I chose to sell sports nutrition products. Regardless if you think my level of education or credentials are bogus, the need to know about nutrition is required in my job description. Think about it. I'm hired by one the the largest sports nutrition companies in the world to convince a group of people who are obsessed with diet and healthy eating that my product is the best in it's category. So if posters want to ask about basic nutrition why shouldn't I answer them? Does it bother you that much that a poster wants to help another poster about their queries?
I didn't nominate myself to be the resident nutritionist. In fact I avoid it most of the time because of people like you who tend to bring negativity about the subject.

Lol. You avoid these threads ever since the forum started to push back against your bullshit. You are a salesman. You are NOT a dietitian. Have a good day.

hateraid
12-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Lol. You avoid these threads ever since the forum started to push back against your bullshit. You are a salesman. You are NOT a dietitian. Have a good day.
When did I claim to be a dietician?:lol
This guy thinks his shtick is still funny and intimidating. Nobody thinks anything of you anymore.
BTW, I'm a nutritionist. I'm gonna bump this thread weekly to give stumpel and his alts an unhealthy reminder, then make a diet plan to revive him

Bandito
12-27-2014, 05:47 PM
This guy thinks his shtick is still funny and intimidating. Nobody thinks anything of you anymore.
BTW, I'm a nutritionist. I'm gonna bump this thread weekly to give stumpel and his alts an unhealthy reminder, then make a diet plan to revive him
Wait are you a nutritionist or a salesman? I am confused?

hateraid
12-27-2014, 05:52 PM
Wait are you a nutritionist or a salesman? I am confused?
I actually like the confusion. It gets people all angst

step_back
12-27-2014, 07:30 PM
Hateraid studied nutrition somewhere in Florida if my mind serves me right?

P.S I love how obvious it is how many of you get your knowledge from youtube fitness channels. No wonder a new fitness thread pops up almost every week. :lol

Stempel, HERB
12-28-2014, 02:00 AM

Any schmuck can claim the title of nutritionist. You have zero collegiate credentials or certifications in your supposed field of expertise. All your credibility exists in bullshit wrapped up in a nutritionist title.

You're a ****ing salesman. Absolutely the most important piece of information anyone should know before reading any of your "honest advice" or "informed opinions"

hateraid
12-28-2014, 02:15 AM
Any schmuck can claim the title of nutritionist. You have zero collegiate credentials or certifications in your supposed field of expertise. All your credibility exists in bullshit wrapped up in a nutritionist title.

You're a ****ing salesman. Absolutely the most important piece of information anyone should know before reading any of your "honest advice" or "informed opinions"

I love living rent free in your head.:oldlol:
Regardless of whatever you think I do I still keep getting asked and still getting loved for the advice I give. While you still hide behind an alt like a cowardly terd. Your words don't affect me and it looks like it doesn't affect others because I'm still getting asked on the regular.
Keep bumping my thread. Hateraid the Nutritionist still helping ISH stay healthy.
PS, yes I'm a Nutritionist. And I love that it hurts your feelings so much all you can do is use the fake card. Funny, a fake ass alt calling a certified nutritionist a fake. :oldlol:
What a pathetic little man you are

hateraid
12-28-2014, 02:19 AM
Keep bumping me terd boy. Even negative press is good press.
Keep the nutrition questions coming boys! Herb must think I own stock in produce since I love "selling" my nutrition advice :oldlol:

Stempel, HERB
12-28-2014, 10:51 AM
Hateraid studied nutrition somewhere in Florida if my mind serves me right?

P.S I love how obvious it is how many of you get your knowledge from youtube fitness channels. No wonder a new fitness thread pops up almost every week. :lol

You can literally find employees at any supplement and nutrition store with Hateraid's resume. Maybe a little lighter on the sales performance. Would you take their advice? The youtube fitness channels you're poking fun at would be able to call themselves nutritionists too. He's self promoting his expertise the same as they are. To what end? I don't know. Perhaps shitbagging his way through life as a salesman wears on him and this is his method of redemption by "helping" others.

Is the guy selling cars at the Toyota lot an expert on the internal combustion engine? He studied physics somewhere, and he works in the automotive field! That's a reliable background.

Bandito
12-28-2014, 11:03 AM
I actually like the confusion. It gets people all angst
:roll: I get you bro.

Stempel, HERB
12-28-2014, 11:06 AM
:roll: I get you bro.

bros are just about all you get. taking pictures with women who are paid to appear at comic conventions doesn't really count brodito.

Bandito
12-28-2014, 11:16 AM
bros are just about all you get. taking pictures with women who are paid to appear at comic conventions doesn't really count brodito.
Keep trolling hateraid bro. I got nothing against you...plus I got a girl at that convention which is my current gf. :rolleyes:

Stempel, HERB
12-28-2014, 11:18 AM
Keep trolling hateraid bro. I got nothing against you...plus I got a girl at that convention which is my current gf. :rolleyes:

Collateral damage. I don't have an off switch. :cheers:

Bandito
12-28-2014, 11:24 AM
Collateral damage. I don't have an off switch. :cheers:
:roll:

Its all good bro.

hateraid
12-28-2014, 12:37 PM
You can literally find employees at any supplement and nutrition store with Hateraid's resume. Maybe a little lighter on the sales performance. Would you take their advice? The youtube fitness channels you're poking fun at would be able to call themselves nutritionists too. He's self promoting his expertise the same as they are. To what end? I don't know. Perhaps shitbagging his way through life as a salesman wears on him and this is his method of redemption by "helping" others.

Is the guy selling cars at the Toyota lot an expert on the internal combustion engine? He studied physics somewhere, and he works in the automotive field! That's a reliable background.
What a stupid comparison.
All I know is if a university gives you a certification for completing their program, guess what, it does entitle you. Because I chose to do what I do doesn't belittle that fact. Like I said, im employed by one of the largest nutritional companies in the world to educate and sell to the most nutrition concious people in the US. So even if I wasn't educated, that more than qualifies me.
It's clear you got a little man's syndrome so you come on here and play keyboard warrior and pick on people you're envious of.

hateraid
12-28-2014, 01:12 PM
Don't worry about what he has to say. At least you're meeting girls. The way this guy comes off on here he has probably never even sniffed a woman. He's probably a chick himself. Only envious women talk behind peoples backs with anonymity. She's clearly on her rag now. So bitchy this weekend