PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat fans should silently protest LeBron's departure.

305Baller
12-25-2014, 02:44 AM
Although LeBron James left the Heat, Miami fans are still appreciative of what he accomplished here but the truth is that LeBron did leave Miami behind for his personal "selfish" mission to bring a title to the Cavs.

I'm not saying it was a bad decision for LeBron but obviously the Heat are now suffering because of it.

That's why I am proposing a "silent protest" in Miami during the Xmas day game. Cheering LeBron would be masochistic, booing him would be underserved.

Heat fans should neither cheer nor boo LeBron. They should make the arena completely silent. Imagine the appreciation LeBron would feel as the arena becomes silent as we Heat fans mourn the BIG 3 era of Miami Heat basketball!!!

DO THE SILENT PROTEST!!!

GimmeThat
12-25-2014, 03:08 AM
Reggie miller rofl'ed

SavageMode
12-25-2014, 03:12 AM
Arena will be empty regardless, no fan base.

Nuff Said
12-25-2014, 03:12 AM

J Shuttlesworth
12-25-2014, 03:13 AM
It will be a silent protest but only because the fans are still driving to the stadium when they announce the lineups

Megabox!
12-25-2014, 03:13 AM
You want to silently protest against a guy who helped contribute some of the best years and memorable moments your franchise has ever had so far? Uhhh....

305Baller
12-25-2014, 03:22 AM
You want to silently protest against a guy who helped contribute some of the best years and memorable moments your franchise has ever had so far? Uhhh....

Yeah. Thanks for reading.

305Baller
12-25-2014, 03:22 AM
It will be a silent protest but only because the fans are still driving to the stadium when they announce the lineups

heh. good one.

:cheers:

plowking
12-25-2014, 03:30 AM

Funny how the Miami fans of yesteryear are the loudest to speak up on this now.

Last year you were all "we have fans".

We, right?:oldlol:

plowking
12-25-2014, 03:31 AM
Only thing I'm mad at, is that he didn't do a sign and trade. His bitch ass gave the Cavs all these picks, and he left us a year early with nothing.

He will always be a f@g for that.

305Baller
12-25-2014, 03:32 AM
Only thing I'm mad at, is that he didn't do a sign and trade. His bitch ass gave the Cavs all these picks, and he left us a year early with nothing.

He did pull some sellout shit. No doubt. Thus protest.

I<3NBA
12-25-2014, 04:07 AM

Lebron owes you nothing. He gave you 2 championships, 4 consecutive Finals, and some of his best years. He played his contract as stated and exercised his option as was his right. He more than gave Miami enough, and the idea that he owes more to you is idiotic. Be thankful for what you got. Some fans don't even have championships to celebrate.

305Baller
12-25-2014, 04:13 AM
Lebron owes you nothing. He gave you 2 championships, 4 consecutive Finals, and some of his best years. He played his contract as stated and exercised his option as was his right. He more than gave Miami enough, and the idea that he owes more to you is idiotic. Be thankful for what you got. Some fans don't even have championships to celebrate.

The fans don't owe LeBron anything. We paid our tickets, invested our time. Bought his jerseys. Left the building after the game.

Some players don't even have fans.

tomtucker
12-25-2014, 08:03 AM
I will be eating 7 or 8 tacos right before tip-off......so the arena won

plowking
12-25-2014, 08:08 AM

Where did I say he owes us anything?

I just said it was a lame move. I'm not here bitching about it. I called him a lame and I moved on. I said it would have been nice.

VengefulAngel
12-25-2014, 08:40 AM

I just said it was a lame move. I'm not here bitching about it. I called him a lame and I moved on. I said it would have been nice.

Unfortunately the silent treatment won't happen, it be clattering of boos and cheers. Can't wait for another Lebron vs Wade classic game though.

nathanjizzle
12-25-2014, 08:47 AM
This is just sad and pathetic. It is the equivolent of trying to give a girl the silent treatment after she has already broken up with you. Move on.

Dresta
12-25-2014, 10:36 AM

He ****ed us, and i think he did it on purpose. Was a deliberate sabotage. You've had so much success with an organisation and yet you don't bother to inform them of your plans, so you know, they could sign guys to fit better around Wade & Bosh.

Q: Ira, I spent Tuesday listening on the radio about why we can't boo LeBron James. Why can't we root for Heat Nation and against anyone who doesn’t want to be part? -- Bob.

A: First, when you buy a ticket, you can do anything you want as long as it's not profane, dangerous or impacting someone else's enjoyment of the game. So if you want to boo . . . go for it. But you also would be booing someone who had some of the most positive impact in the history of South Florida sports. I think you cheer for the man and his South Florida accomplishments . . . and then you vent elsewhere -- talk radio, if you prefer -- about how he orchestrated his exit. Because that part was flat-out rude, seemingly not giving the scantest bit of consideration for those who he left behind. Had James been up front with Pat Riley, it is possible that LeBron's friend Dwyane Wade would currently have a better, or at least more complementary, supporting cast. There was no reason for LeBron to leave with a scorched-earth approach. That part is jeer-worthy. But not what he did for South Florida. That part deserves an ovation, standing or otherwise. That's your choice

Bron always ****ing over his friends.

ArbitraryWater
12-25-2014, 11:23 AM
He ****ed us, and i think he did it on purpose. Was a deliberate sabotage. You've had so much success with an organisation and yet you don't bother to inform them of your plans, so you know, they could sign guys to fit better around Wade & Bosh.

Bron always ****ing over his friends.

LeBron ****ed you, Dresta... he anally abused you, and you're really, really mad about it.

305Baller
12-25-2014, 12:34 PM
This is just sad and pathetic. It is the equivolent of trying to give a girl the silent treatment after she has already broken up with you. Move on.

I totally would give the silent treatment if she stole the house and kidnapped the kids. (Miller, Jones)

Also. This would be like paying your respects at a funeral for the Big 3. So if paying respects at a funeral is like giving a dead person the silent treatment then you're an idiot.

RRR3
12-25-2014, 12:41 PM
:kobe:

Bran made a dumb decision but he brought Miami great memories nonetheless. At the least, politely clapping for him is appropriate IMO. Of course I'd prefer he stayed in Miami but he didn't and life goes on.

Eric Cartman
12-25-2014, 12:56 PM
Left the building after the game.

You sure about that? :confusedshrug:

305Baller
12-25-2014, 01:23 PM
You sure about that? :confusedshrug:

:oldlol:

FLDFSU
12-25-2014, 02:17 PM

It is not Lebron's (or any other self-interested NBA player) job to lookout for the a NBA franchise.

It is the NBA's franchise job (in our case Pat Riley) to look out for themselves.

dontgetchoked
12-25-2014, 02:39 PM
LeBron ****ed you, Dresta... he anally abused you, and you're really, really mad about it.

and you're mad it wasn't you.

GrapeApe
12-25-2014, 02:46 PM

Why do people continue to spout this nonsense? Even in the Heat's down years they were always in the middle of the pack in attendance. Every great team will have its share of bandwagoners, but the Heat have had a solid contingent of loyal fans dating back to the Glen Rice and Rony Seikaly days. I'm one of them. Talking shit about attendance/fan base is absurdly lame.

nathanjizzle
12-25-2014, 03:04 PM
I totally would give the silent treatment if she stole the house and kidnapped the kids. (Miller, Jones)

Also. This would be like paying your respects at a funeral for the Big 3. So if paying respects at a funeral is like giving a dead person the silent treatment then you're an idiot.

those arent good analogies at all:biggums:

J Shuttlesworth
12-25-2014, 03:16 PM
those arent good analogies at all:biggums:
:lol Only on ISH will a few teammates switching to another team be compared to a felony like child abduction

Also, you know you're overracting when even nathanjizzle doesn't think you should give lebron a bad homecoming

GimmeThat
12-25-2014, 03:42 PM

I think that people will just be slow to react

Dresta
12-25-2014, 03:53 PM
This, coming from a piece of shit who follows a player from team to team in a desperate attempt to find some meaning in his paltry and pathetic life; a life comprised of watching Lebron and posting on ISHs 24/7 like some kind basement dwelling invalid, and little else.

You live a proud life :applause:

305Baller
12-25-2014, 04:11 PM
This, coming from a piece of shit who follows a player from team to team in a desperate attempt to find some meaning in his paltry and pathetic life; a life comprised of watching Lebron and posting on ISHs 24/7 like some kind basement dwelling invalid, and little else.

You live a proud life :applause:

CALM THE **** DOWN YOU ****TARDS.

THIS IS ABOUT ME, LEBRON AND THE SILENT TREATMENT.

LETS **** WITH HIS HEAD!!!

We have no chance of winning this. Lets depress him.

BasedTom
12-25-2014, 04:56 PM
who gives a shit? You want to **** with Lebron, then hope D Wade goes for 50 and blows them out of the building.

305Baller
12-25-2014, 05:19 PM
who gives a shit? You want to **** with Lebron, then hope D Wade goes for 50 and blows them out of the building.

Ill gladly take that.

:cheers:

RRR3
12-25-2014, 05:32 PM
who gives a shit? You want to **** with Lebron, then hope Chalmers goes for 50 and blows them out of the building.
Fixed

305Baller
12-25-2014, 06:04 PM
Anyways, we are getting off-track. It would be cool to make the arena silent at least as a tribute to the death of the Big 3.

Slain by the Spurs.

BasedTom
12-25-2014, 06:08 PM
Anyways, we are getting off-track. It would be cool to make the arena silent at least as a tribute to the death of the Big 3.

Slain by the Spurs.
nah I think that's insanely corny and melodramatic

305Baller
12-25-2014, 06:08 PM
nah I think that's insanely corny and melodramatic

Who cares what you think. This is my thread. Get your own thread.

:roll:

Alan Ogg
12-25-2014, 06:17 PM
Sounded mostly like cheers to me.

rezznor

why would he do a sign and trade and make his new team weaker?

305Baller
Well the end result was underwhelming. He was lightly cheered. But ex-Heater Shawn Marion got the silent treatment.