PDA

View Full Version : TNT in full retard mode

triangleoffense
12-26-2014, 04:13 AM
I seriously can't even watch NBA tonight or whatever it's called on TNT... the panel has gotten beyond bad.. at least BSPN has Mark Jackson/Steve Kerr who are analytical and could serve as a coach/person who can break down the game...

Barkley, Kenny and Shaq in the same studio? Like TNT is catering to the full retard section of NBA fans.. what happened to Bill Walton arguably the best commentator of all time... even Doc Rivers had a turn but it's like they can't get anybody good on the show anymore since shaq and barkley showed up to dumb down the entire sport

Springsteen
12-26-2014, 04:16 AM
Didn't you see Shaq shilling out his products tonight? It's all about that marketability.

Don't hate on Chuck though, he always puts Knicks fans in their place :oldlol:

triangleoffense
12-26-2014, 04:18 AM
well it's really just confirming stereotypes and making NBA fans stupider than they already are. I saw one show where they had Grant Hill sub in for someone and it was like he was embarrassed to even be on the show cause of all the stupidity he was surrounded by

Also Ernie is the dumbest white person they could put on there he needs to go back to baseball

EveryManALion
12-26-2014, 04:25 AM
Dude you know Steve Kerr is no longer with ESPN right? lol, TNT is WAY better than ESPN, by far.

JohnMax
12-26-2014, 04:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZH9GOlT5c

Batzman
12-26-2014, 04:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZH9GOlT5c
Bruce? Really?

Get outta here.

EveryManALion
12-26-2014, 04:32 AM
Chris Webber needs to be in the studio more, he is the most articulate of them all and can hold his own.

LoneyROY7
12-26-2014, 04:35 AM
Chris Webber needs to be in the studio more, he is the most articulate of them all and can hold his own.

And speak volumes about the quality of "analysts" they have.

tomtucker
12-26-2014, 04:36 AM
Steve Kerr was the worst ! non stop talking boring monotone voiced motherfukker

EveryManALion
12-26-2014, 04:38 AM
And speak volumes about the quality of "analysts" they have.

Yea but if you listen to C Webb's podcasts they are actually well thought out and he is detailed enough to be able to grasp the subject unlike Shaq "HE ISENT SHIT UNTIL HE AVERAGES 30 AND 15" dumb ass.

This is exactly why Webber is not in the studio more because he challenges them-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hADqFf9KKoE

Bless Mathews
12-26-2014, 04:51 AM
Lolololololol

Y'all are such a bunch of haters.

Smh.

You think the majority of viewers want to listen to a bunch of X's and O's broken down on a chalkboard like john wooden or some shit?

How incredibly stale would a show be like that?

If you would stop hating, stop acting like you know more about basketball than two hall of famers because they weren't on they're debate team, and enjoy the damn show.

They give enough analysis if you would listen.

The humor and entertainment is great.

Espn halftime show is so dry. So dry. With the same level of analysis.

GTFO with y'all's hate.

TNT is best nba show on tv.

Bunch of fuccin hatin geeks that number crunch for fun, And STILL don't know shit about basketball hatin on hall of famers.

Smh.

triangleoffense
12-26-2014, 05:25 AM
Lolololololol

Y'all are such a bunch of haters.

Smh.

You think the majority of viewers want to listen to a bunch of X's and O's broken down on a chalkboard like john wooden or some shit?

How incredibly stale would a show be like that?

If you would stop hating, stop acting like you know more about basketball than two hall of famers because they weren't on they're debate team, and enjoy the damn show.

They give enough analysis if you would listen.

The humor and entertainment is great.

Espn halftime show is so dry. So dry. With the same level of analysis.

GTFO with y'all's hate.

TNT is best nba show on tv.

Bunch of fuccin hatin geeks that number crunch for fun, And STILL don't know shit about basketball hatin on hall of famers.

Smh.

spoken like a true retard, also don't think anyone is "hatin" on those hall of famers just pointing out that they only cater to the retarded monkey type of crowd. Guess it makes sense since TNT studios are in atlanta, trying to get that chimpanzee $$$.

The Red Viper
12-26-2014, 05:33 AM
Its awesome. Haters gonna hate, yo!

Love EJ and Chuck. Though, I agree CWeb needs to feature more as we need to always run through the tape!

Springsteen
12-26-2014, 05:50 AM
spoken like a true retard, also don't think anyone is "hatin" on those hall of famers just pointing out that they only cater to the retarded monkey type of crowd. Guess it makes sense since TNT studios are in atlanta, trying to get that chimpanzee $$$.

Getting a little racist there bro...

TheReal Kendall
12-26-2014, 05:53 AM
They hate us cause they anus

Budadiiii
12-26-2014, 05:58 AM
:facepalm

SugarHill
12-26-2014, 06:01 AM
:roll:

Done_And_Done
12-26-2014, 06:08 AM
Mark Jackson needs to find another coaching gig so we don't have to hear his annoying ass calling games anymore.

poido123
12-26-2014, 06:20 AM
I'm amazed guys on ISH don't find them entertaining. :(

Nerd alert.

YouGotServed
12-26-2014, 06:59 AM

http://i.imgur.com/iutUYgC.gif

Milbuck
12-26-2014, 07:04 AM
Mark Jackson needs to find another coaching gig so we don't have to hear his annoying ass calling games anymore.
THIS

OKC, Sacramento, whoever. Hire his ass immediately. ****.

StephHamann
12-26-2014, 07:29 AM
Shaq is so bad it's not even funny anymore: BARBECUE CHICKEN HAHAHAHAH

Undisputed
12-26-2014, 07:36 AM
It was fun before Shaq.

L.Kizzle
12-26-2014, 07:43 AM
All those Emmys they have say otherwise.

DCL
12-26-2014, 07:46 AM
the show's been like this since day 1

turret
12-26-2014, 10:51 AM
shaq is horrible
sounds like mushmouth from fat albert

I enjoy Weber's commentary/analysis

More C Web

Less Reggie
zero shaq

turret
12-26-2014, 10:52 AM
THIS

OKC, Sacramento, whoever. Hire his ass immediately. ****.

:applause:

jrong
12-26-2014, 11:53 AM
All those Emmys they have say otherwise.

Those Emmys are a joke. They have maybe 10 minutes of actual basketball analysis per telecast, and the rest is just them acting like idiots. Give me ABC, ESPN, NBA TV-- anybody over those buffoons.

And I'll Take Mark Jackson and JVG over them 8 days a week.

navy
12-26-2014, 12:26 PM
Take it for what it is.

The Macho Man
12-26-2014, 12:31 PM
He needs to get back on a street corner spewing hate speech

Is he too old to be murdered by a white cop?

VengefulAngel
12-26-2014, 01:53 PM
Take it for what it is.

Precisely this, it isn't meant to be basketball analysis, it caters to a different audience who watch basketball casually and wants some entertainment and cheap laughs.

L.Kizzle
12-26-2014, 05:09 PM
Those Emmys are a joke. They have maybe 10 minutes of actual basketball analysis per telecast, and the rest is just them acting like idiots. Give me ABC, ESPN, NBA TV-- anybody over those buffoons.

And I'll Take Mark Jackson and JVG over them 8 days a week.
Those guys are in-game commentators. Ever watch Jalen Rose and crew in the studio, he does the same as those guys over at TNT. Just not on that level.

Than you bring up NBA TV (which Turner is a part of) those guys do the same thing. Guess you've never seen D Scott, Steve Smith and Vince G dancing to MC Hammer.

smoovegittar
12-26-2014, 05:11 PM
There's always a mute button. Just sayin' -

zoom17
12-26-2014, 05:29 PM

:biggums:

Bless Mathews
12-26-2014, 05:46 PM

I am not speaking.

I am writing.

You are retOarded.

Don't step if you don't even know the difference.

Bless Mathews
12-26-2014, 05:49 PM
Those guys are in-game commentators. Ever watch Jalen Rose and crew in the studio, he does the same as those guys over at TNT. Just not on that level.

Than you bring up NBA TV (which Turner is a part of) those guys do the same thing. Guess you've never seen D Scott, Steve Smith and Vince G dancing to MC Hammer.

People don't even though the difference of what the thread is about.

Espn halftime show is putrid.

Stale as 3 week old opened saltines.

Just a bunch of haters think they know hoop.

Smh.

gilalizard
12-26-2014, 06:10 PM
Shaq sucks. Kenny is generally obnoxious. Charles and Ernie are good.

Webber was good. Too bad they booted him for Shaq's mugging and vapid schtick.

gilalizard
12-26-2014, 06:16 PM

:cheers:

Seriously, damn Golden State for firing him! I mean, sure it's good for their team and all, but now the rest of us have to suffer hearing Jackson in the booth.

Somebody please, think of the tv-watching fans. Rehire Jackson and help silence him for the rest of us. Take one for the team!