PDA

View Full Version : White people truly are the greatest...

stalkerforlife
12-26-2014, 12:37 PM
We're the only race where it's okay to be racist against.

We have all the power.

Yet we take all the hate with a grain of salt and still treat our haters good.

Whites are the greatest leaders because of this.

Im so nba'd out
12-26-2014, 12:43 PM
What power do you have over me white devil?You as a individual...This is why everyone hates you white satan you think you're better than everyone

fpliii
12-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Merry Christmas OP

stalkerforlife
12-26-2014, 12:50 PM
What power do you have over me white devil?You as a individual...This is why everyone hates you white satan you think you're better than everyone

The power I have over you is, without me even contributing, is your insecurity and hate towards me. I don't think i'm better than you, but you think i'm better than you, sub-consciously.

You don't even realize where your hate comes from because you're too afraid to be self-aware. You admitting to who you really are would turn your world upside down.

stalkerforlife
12-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Merry Christmas OP

Merry Christmas, my beautiful white brother.

Im so nba'd out
12-26-2014, 12:58 PM
The power I have over you is, without me even contributing, is your insecurity and hate towards me. I don't think i'm better than you, but you think i'm better than you, sub-consciously.

You don't even realize where your hate comes from because you're too afraid to be self-aware. You admitting to who you really are would turn your world upside down.
Now you claim to know more about me than i know about myself you white devils just never stop.Im not going back and forth with you though white satan :no:.Winning a fight with you on the internet gets me nothing

StephHamann
12-26-2014, 01:13 PM
Jesus was white, Jesus is the son of God = God is white

case closed we da best :rockon:

KobesFinger
12-26-2014, 01:41 PM
Jesus was white, Jesus is the son of God = God is white

case closed we da best :rockon:

I'm not religious but in the Bible, Jesus was born in Bethlehem which is in Palestine so Jesus would be Middle Eastern not white

GimmeThat
12-26-2014, 01:54 PM
What type of tampons does nasa research/sponsor on

dude77
12-26-2014, 01:59 PM
:applause:

LJJ
12-26-2014, 02:32 PM
I'm not religious but in the Bible, Jesus was born in Bethlehem which is in Palestine so Jesus would be Middle Eastern not white

Jesus was a Jew. Most Jews are pretty white, although not all of course.

KingBeasley08
12-26-2014, 02:37 PM
Altho I figure Jews at the time would be browner than the ones that have ancestors from all over Europe in the past two thousand years

gigantes
12-26-2014, 03:45 PM
most jews -today- are pretty white because their ancestors were mostly causasians who converted to judaism in the middle ages. most jews in jesus' time were very much a semitic peoples AFAIK. dusky... arabic... that sort of thing.

LOLCATS
12-26-2014, 03:53 PM
Nobody of any gender, race, sexual orientation or background is better than anyone else. The only thing that can make you better is the goodness in your heart.

HitandRun Reggie
12-26-2014, 04:30 PM
Who cares in 30 years when designer babies are the norm, race will be a thing of the past. Blotchy white skin, freckles, nappy hair, wide noses, etc etc will be virtually eliminated in western nations.

gigantes
12-26-2014, 04:40 PM
Who cares in 30 years when designer babies are the norm, race will be a thing of the past. Blotchy white skin, freckles, nappy hair, wide noses, etc etc will be virtually eliminated in western nations.
there's gonna be designer babes in the post-apocalyptical world? cool! :pimp:

TheMan
12-27-2014, 01:33 AM
:oldlol:
:facepalm

TheMan
12-27-2014, 01:44 AM
Nobody of any gender, race, sexual orientation or background is better than anyone else. The only thing that can make you better is the goodness in your heart.
Dis fggot

IamRAMBO24
12-27-2014, 01:57 AM
Race doesn't matter. How great a person is totally dependent on them.

zoom17
12-27-2014, 02:53 AM

:facepalm

Megabox!
12-27-2014, 03:02 AM
The irony is OP is constantly sucking on Kobe's nuts, who just so happens to be a black man

Real14
12-27-2014, 05:51 AM
http://www.malcolm-x.org/media/pic/mf70.jpg

Hotlantadude81
12-27-2014, 06:50 AM
We're the only race where it's okay to be racist against.

We have all the power.

Yet we take all the hate with a grain of salt and still treat our haters good.

Whites are the greatest leaders because of this.

It's mostly just white liberals. The biggest ******* in the entire world.

SexSymbol
12-27-2014, 08:44 AM
F U you masochistic sadistic jew, go hang Jesus onto a cross