PDA

View Full Version : Got high last night... have a drug test tomorrow afternoon...

russwest0
12-26-2014, 06:11 PM
How do I make 100% sure that I'm gonna pass this shit?

It's just an oral drug test.

Budadiiii
12-26-2014, 06:13 PM
Don't smoke until after the test. Brush your teeth 8 times and mouthwash 8 times.

You're good.

russwest0
12-26-2014, 06:22 PM
Don't smoke until after the test. Brush your teeth 8 times and mouthwash 8 times.

You're good.

I just hope brushing and mouthwashing my teeth a bunch won't get my test flagged or something.

I want this job so damn bad, I can't fail this test.

9erempiree
12-26-2014, 06:24 PM
You disappoint me OP. :rolleyes:

russwest0
12-26-2014, 06:30 PM
You disappoint me OP. :rolleyes:

Sometimes it just happens man.

KingBeasley08
12-26-2014, 06:39 PM
If you smoke again right before the test it will cancel out the effects. Think about it man, that's just science.
:lol

L.Kizzle
12-26-2014, 06:46 PM
Who gets hign on Christmas?

Christmas Eve, yes. Not the day of ...

Budadiiii
12-26-2014, 06:49 PM
Who gets hign on Christmas?

Christmas Eve, yes. Not the day of ...
Not during the day but Christmas night? Why not.

I got stoned last night and ate leftover pie, cake, cookies, and anything I could find.

I recommend getting stoned on Christmas.

L.Kizzle
12-26-2014, 06:53 PM
Not during the day but Christmas night? Why not.

I got stoned last night and ate leftover pie, cake, cookies, and anything I could find.

I recommend getting stoned on Christmas.
:biggums:

This nigha.

Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas.

Did you roll up with left-over wrapping paper huh.

I see you ate Santa cookies, fck!!

Did you get high with a few elf and Prancer and Blitzen.

Budadiiii
12-26-2014, 06:59 PM

This nigha.

Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas.

Did you roll up with left-over wrapping paper huh.

I see you ate Santa cookies, fck!!

Did you get high with a few elf and Prancer and Blitzen.
:roll:

Let's just say Rudolphs nose wasn't the only thing red. That ***** can toke.

L.Kizzle
12-26-2014, 07:07 PM
:roll:

Let's just say Rudolphs nose wasn't the only thing red. That ***** can toke.
Is anything sacred anymore?

-Do you get high with the Easter Bunny on Easter huh?

-You put stuffing in a blunt for Thanksgiving?

-You tried to smoke Cupid's Bow and Arrow on Valentine's Day?

-Firecrackers ain't the only thing you light up for 4th of July, right?

Budadiiii
12-26-2014, 07:15 PM
Is anything sacred anymore?

-Do you get high with the Easter Bunny on Easter huh?

-You put stuffing in a blunt for Thanksgiving?

-You tried to smoke Cupid's Bow and Arrow on Valentine's Day?

-Firecrackers ain't the only thing you light up for 4th of July, right?

I'm atheist. I smoke on Christmas as more of a **** you to the Christians. Plus I like getting high.

Would never do it on Thanksgiving though, that would be disrespectful.

I consider myself a calculated stoner.

L.Kizzle
12-26-2014, 07:20 PM

I'm atheist. I smoke on Christmas as more of a **** you to the Christians. Plus I like getting high.

Would never do it on Thanksgiving though, that would be disrespectful.

I consider myself a calculated stoner.
Smoke on.

http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/CHRIS-TUCKER.jpg

russwest0
12-26-2014, 07:29 PM
So it looks like I need to buy some hydrogen peroxide and rinse my mouth out with that a couple of times along with drinking a bunch of water and chewing altoid mints until tommorrow.

Going to do everything in my power to pass this test.

Balla_Status
12-26-2014, 07:34 PM
So you got the job then pending a drug test?

L.Kizzle
12-26-2014, 07:38 PM
This nigha supposed to celebrate after the interview not before? :roll:

Homie: You russ, you got the job right?
Russ: Not sure yet, I got an interview tomorrow.
Homie: So why we gettin' high tonight den ... !?!?
Russ: You say something?
Homie: This yo weed right?
Russ: Yeah.
Homie: Oh, uh I ain't say nothin bro ... TURN-UP!!!

russwest0
12-26-2014, 07:38 PM
So you got the job then pending a drug test?

Yeah, pending a mouth swab drug test.

I will have smoked 40-42 hours before the test and I am going to brush my teeth a bunch along with using mouthwash and chewing altoid mints to try and make sure I pass.

Hopefully I do.

Le Shaqtus
12-26-2014, 07:43 PM
Why would you smoke knowing you have a drug test?

ThemBombs
12-26-2014, 08:22 PM
OP is the biggest ****boy on the face of the planet

Tarik One
12-26-2014, 08:26 PM
I just hope brushing and mouthwashing my teeth a bunch won't get my test flagged or something.

I want this job so damn bad, I can't fail this test.
If you wanted it so bad, why do something so irresponsible?

You minorities put Obama in office to create all of these opportunities for you and what do you do except piss them away.

dazzer87
12-26-2014, 08:49 PM
Who cares if you fail a drug test, not getting a mall job is not the end of the world. :confusedshrug:

Kblaze8855
12-26-2014, 10:44 PM
I want this job so damn bad

You cant want it that bad.

If your goals arent more important than getting high....you arent that worried about them in truth.

Batzman
12-26-2014, 10:45 PM
You cant want it that bad.

If your goals arent more important than getting high....you arent that worried about them in truth.
Wow K. Way to just wow.

russwest0
12-27-2014, 03:23 AM
Here's the thing with everyone telling me I don't want it bad and shit.

I didn't know when I was going to get drug tested otherwise it would have been easy to quit ahead of time. In fact I quit for a whole week but never got a call and figured I wouldn't need to test until after the weekend so I got high christmas night :confusedshrug:

Today I downed tons of water, brushed my teeth HARD with a sonicbrush like 5 times, used mouthwash 4 times, and rinsed my mouth out with peroxide 2 times, all while eating a whole package of altoids and taking two green tea extract pills to detox quicker if needed.

I'm pretty sure I'll be good but you never know man. Tomorrow I have a thirty minute window after my current job to prepare further before leaving for the drug test. And I'm going to basically repeat the process.

step_back
12-27-2014, 04:51 AM
Who are you having a drug test for?

SAKOTXA
12-27-2014, 07:55 AM
And this is why you'll be stuck with that minimum pay, minimum effort job. You Fu.cking bum

russwest0
12-28-2014, 10:46 AM
Went and did the mouth swab but I don't remember getting it too wet so I'm kind of worried. It said to put it between your gum and cheek but I mostly held it on my teeth, occasionally touching my above gumline.

The one I took I think has an indicator when there is enough saliva but the guy giving me it didn't say anything about it and I don't think it was wet enough, but once it's sterilized I think it's good?

I mean worst case scenario I can't fail right, because no THC would show up in the results? I'd just have to retake the mouth swab...?

Does anyone know how these lab test mouth swabs handle this type of thing? If the mouth swab only gets a little wet and no THC shows up?

Because if I'd have to retake it then I should probably not get high starting today. I got super high yesterday night.

IcanzIIravor
12-28-2014, 11:23 AM
Went and did the mouth swab but I don't remember getting it too wet so I'm kind of worried. It said to put it between your gum and cheek but I mostly held it on my teeth, occasionally touching my above gumline.

The one I took I think has an indicator when there is enough saliva but the guy giving me it didn't say anything about it and I don't think it was wet enough, but once it's sterilized I think it's good?

I mean worst case scenario I can't fail right, because no THC would show up in the results? I'd just have to retake the mouth swab...?

Does anyone know how these lab test mouth swabs handle this type of thing? If the mouth swab only gets a little wet and no THC shows up?

Because if I'd have to retake it then I should probably not get high starting today. I got super high yesterday night.

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/saliva_faq.htm

Saliva blood tests operate by checking for tiny residual amounts of drugs within the saliva. The person being tested wets the test strip with their saliva, and the test shows results using colored bands. Saliva tests check for the presence of opiates, marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, and phencyclidine drugs. Any trace of one of these drugs will cause the band corresponding to that drug to change color. A drug-free result would show no color at all.

russwest0
12-28-2014, 11:47 AM
http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/saliva_faq.htm

Saliva blood tests operate by checking for tiny residual amounts of drugs within the saliva. The person being tested wets the test strip with their saliva, and the test shows results using colored bands. Saliva tests check for the presence of opiates, marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, and phencyclidine drugs. Any trace of one of these drugs will cause the band corresponding to that drug to change color. A drug-free result would show no color at all.

I know about that, and I'm pretty sure at WORST I'll show up with no colors on the test. The thing is I probably didn't provide enough saliva to set off the marker, so they could just mark it as not being enough saliva fluid for data collection.

I think I'll just abstain from getting high until I get a phone call from my job telling me I either passed the test or need to pay for a 2nd one because the first one couldn't get tested properly....

I just can't wait for this thing to be done with.

IcanzIIravor
12-28-2014, 12:14 PM
I know about that, and I'm pretty sure at WORST I'll show up with no colors on the test. The thing is I probably didn't provide enough saliva to set off the marker, so they could just mark it as not being enough saliva fluid for data collection.

I think I'll just abstain from getting high until I get a phone call from my job telling me I either passed the test or need to pay for a 2nd one because the first one couldn't get tested properly....

I just can't wait for this thing to be done with.

If they clearly stated what was required and you didn't follow through, then the company could also use that as a means to not hire you as well. Best to abstain from drugs at all if you are set on going for jobs that require a drug test before hiring.

MrC1991
12-28-2014, 02:01 PM
I took on drug test to get in the union and ive been smoking ever since. We all do. Just gotta hold out before your test, but a oral test is easy to pass. Brush your teeth and mouthwash. Smoke a cig and no worries.

russwest0
12-28-2014, 06:10 PM
If they clearly stated what was required and you didn't follow through, then the company could also use that as a means to not hire you as well. Best to abstain from drugs at all if you are set on going for jobs that require a drug test before hiring.

They stated what was required and I mostly followed, but also didn't fully follow. The thing is that it is up to the employer to make sure that the indicator strip is activated before sending it in. I mean, I got the swab a bit moist but def. not as much as I could have.

Right now my guess is once you pull the swab part off and put it in the cup to sterilize it, that moisture activates the indicator strip and once it's sent to the lab all they do is check for any colors indicating drug use, expecting the employer to make sure that it got wet before sterilization.

Hopefully I get the 7.25/hr lab test employee who doesn't give a shit about his job, sees no markings on my swab, doesn't investigate further, and then the stoner gets hired :applause: :oldlol:

russwest0
12-28-2014, 06:12 PM
I took on drug test to get in the union and ive been smoking ever since. We all do. Just gotta hold out before your test, but a oral test is easy to pass. Brush your teeth and mouthwash. Smoke a cig and no worries.

Now my only worry is not getting the swab wet enough. That alone could get my drug test failed. I was probably clean and should have just wet it down more.

At any rate, I think if it gets failed, I'll just tell this job that I'll take another one, so I'm probably going to have to stop getting high until they call me back, just in case that happens.

Worst case scenario I guess is that it fails from not enough moisture for data collection, and the lab doesn't even tell my employer that info but instead just tells them that it failed and then I don't get the job.

russwest0
12-28-2014, 07:48 PM
Well I just got high so it looks like the re-test plan is gone :lol :roll:

Nanners
12-28-2014, 08:15 PM
whoever says you cant get addicted to weed, just look at russ

Kblaze8855
12-28-2014, 08:35 PM
If you cant stop doing drugs long enough to ensure a drug test wont upset plans for a new job...you dont relly care if you get one. Just the truth.

If you cant stop the entire duration of the job search....dont tell me you want a new job.

Boarder Patrol
12-28-2014, 09:00 PM
Hahahaha, really wants the job but can't fcking control yourself.

Happy you'll get nowhere in life.

Boarder Patrol
12-28-2014, 09:08 PM
My god reading your posts in this thread...

you're such a fvcking loser :lol

ace23
12-28-2014, 09:48 PM
Dude just makes up stories left and right, but they're entertaining to read.

L.Kizzle
12-28-2014, 09:55 PM
Well I just got high so it looks like the re-test plan is gone :lol :roll:
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d5/d5514a2ed654056274cc8f64145971959c41164144e414a81d 7a9feb3f83b5cd.jpg

bballer
12-28-2014, 10:15 PM
Go find the strongest mouthwash that your local pharmacy has. Use the shit out of. Also brush your teeth like 5 times tonight and tomorrow

Le Shaqtus
12-28-2014, 10:58 PM
Stop complaining about the shitty job you have when you can't care enough to stay drug free when looking for a new one :facepalm

Goon Time
12-29-2014, 12:39 AM
hard to think of anyone on this board who needs to stop talking as much as the OP. whiney, whiney little bitch with no common sense or self control. guarantee you're still working shit jobs for shit pay for another 10 years. can't wait to read your next dumb ass thread where your the victim and something is upsetting you. i smell loser all over you bruh

iTare
12-29-2014, 01:28 AM
hard to think of anyone on this board who needs to stop talking as much as the OP. whiney, whiney little bitch with no common sense or self control. guarantee you're still working shit jobs for shit pay for another 10 years. can't wait to read your next dumb ass thread where your the victim and something is upsetting you. i smell loser all over you bruh
:eek:

imdaman99
12-29-2014, 11:36 AM

I usually think you're OK OP, but you can't complain about being stuck in a job yet you won't take the initiative of giving up on gettin high. Addiction is a btch though, so won't kill you that much.

russwest0
12-29-2014, 06:20 PM
It's cool guys, I won't get high until I get the call back.

Worst case scenario here, I'm assuming, is my mouth swab was unreadable because it wasn't wet enough. I mean I barely held it against my gums and slowly got lazy and just let it rest on my teeth so if any THC came out of that after all the brushing, flossing, gargling, etc, I did, I'd be shocked as hell.

So in the situation it didn't get wet enough I'm sure they'd just let me take another, and right now we're sitting on about 16 hours without weed and I still haven't been called yet, tomorrow night it will be 48 hours and I'll be in the clear.

russwest0
12-29-2014, 06:27 PM

I usually think you're OK OP, but you can't complain about being stuck in a job yet you won't take the initiative of giving up on gettin high. Addiction is a btch though, so won't kill you that much.

I ain't addicted to shit, I just took a calculated risk assuming that I wouldn't come in for a test until after the weekend.

Before that night I went a week without getting high and it was easy. I mean yeah, I thought about killing myself a few times but everyone who is sober gets those feelings.

russwest0
01-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Has anyone ever been in a position where they had to challenge a drug test ruling and paid for a 2nd one and retook the test?

Thing is right now I'm already at 24 hours without weed, and I work the next 2 days until late afternoon so I likely wouldn't have to retake until two days from now at the earliest, making for a 72 hour break making me safe.

I just can't stop thinking about this shit because I work so much at my current job and it is so shit, they are changing my position now because the manager is on her last strike for being fired and she tried to throw me under the bus for some store related shit....

I CAN'T fail this drug test, and if I did then I need to find a ****ing way to retake it.

L.Kizzle
01-02-2015, 06:17 PM
Stop smoking weed.

Or you might end up looking like :biggums:

russwest0
01-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Stop smoking weed.

Or you might end up looking like :biggums:

I am going to until I get this new job.

God dammit man, I can't keep working my shit job right now. I have had a cold for a whole month and I'm basically outside in the freezing cold all day doing a bunch of work surrounded by a bunch of drama filled bitches who do absolutely ****ing nothing.

Not to mention the **** ****ing manager we just got is basically about to be fired for being such a ****, and we've had to have multiple store meetings addressing how big of a **** she is, basically telling employees to get over it and shit, and I never cared to begin with but now I am seeing her cuntiness.

God damn man, I can't stay calm until I get that call from my hopefully new employer.

KyrieTheFuture
01-03-2015, 03:53 PM
You don't deserve this new job you whiny little **** jesus christ get an ounce of responsibility