PDA

View Full Version : The 100 Official Thread (TV Show)

$LakerGold
12-27-2014, 11:21 PM
I can't believe no one's talking about this show. Anyway, it has a great story to it, I don't know about the acting, but it's pretty solid, IMO. They're on season 2 right now & they just hit mid-season finale this month. I promise you, this show will deliver.

So, here it goes.
Enjoy, guys.

http://i.imgur.com/fhUtV53.png

The series is set 97 years after a devastating nuclear war wiped out almost all life on Earth. The only known survivors are the residents of twelve space stations in Earth's orbit prior to the war. The space stations banded together to form a single massive station named "The Ark", where about 2,400 people live. Resources are scarce and all crimes no matter their nature or severity are punishable by death ("floating") unless the perpetrator is under 18 years of age. After the Ark's life-support systems are found to be critically failing, 100 juvenile prisoners are declared "expendable" and sent to the surface in a last ditch attempt to determine if Earth is habitable again in a program called "The 100", for which the show is named.

MP.Trey
12-28-2014, 07:06 PM
Love this show. Spoilers in white

So glad they killed Finn off. His character was so dry and boring. Hope Jaha can rise to power over Clarke's bitch mom. Hopefully the assault on Mt. Weather comes soon too.

Jaha/Kane and Clarke are the best characters on the show. Lincoln's cool too but the premise is cool and the vibe is strong. I like what they're doing this second season, seems a lot more darker than season one.

alenleomessi
12-28-2014, 07:23 PM
i might give it a try.. how hot are the chicks from 1 to 10?

$LakerGold
02-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Last night's episode was so f*cking good. So many JUDGEMENT CALLS made.

Clarke's mom has no place in being a ruler anymore, the rules have changed, Lexa was right, but that was just f*cked up. What Lexa made Clarke agree upon was f*ed up. Would've told everyone to stay out of the blast radius & stand between the huts then make a run for it as soon as the missile launched, or ordered the grounders to look for Mt. Weather's scout while they still had time (time est. between 30 minutes to an hour).

I love how they keep it real, son still hasn't killed his father even though his father betrayed him numerous amount of times. The power of love. He's still digging in trying to convince him that his work is worth dying for. If this any other show, the son would've killed its father already. Nothing special, I just like that they kept it real.

With that being said, I still feel like Kane will be in Clarke's way soon, he will try to take over and mess up the plan. This isn't the Ark anymore, both her mom and Kane are still getting used to how things are normally ran on the ground, it's a different game, different rules. Her mom needs to be dethroned once more & finalize it. Clarke have proven to be the better leader, she keeps an open mind, she takes risks, both her mom and Kane stick by the books & its just ridiculous. They just aren't fit to be a leader on the ground.

What I would do:
Dethrone her mom
Demote Kane
Look for the Mt. Weather Scout
Possibly kill Lincoln or keep him isolated as being a scout for the grounders again
Threaten to kill Jaha if he comes back. We're here trying to save our own people & he's there trying to find the city of light, trying to make a name for himself, "I found the city of light for a better change in our lives." Just, mo.
Set up another camp, link it to the tunnels. 24/7 Scouting shifts.

KILL WHOEVER GETS IN THE WAY.

SugarHill
02-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Saw it accidentally. Thought I was watching Walking Dead. Looked like two zombies beating the shit out of each other in campy fashion

ItsMillerTime
02-12-2015, 04:18 PM
I've watched the first 4 episodes or so... does the acting and/or story get any better? I'm trying my damnedest to stay interested but the acting is sooooo cheesy. What's the bad guy's name... Bellamy? That actor is awful.

ZeN
02-12-2015, 04:30 PM
This show is not good.

$LakerGold
02-12-2015, 07:08 PM
I've watched the first 4 episodes or so... does the acting and/or story get any better? I'm trying my damnedest to stay interested but the acting is sooooo cheesy. What's the bad guy's name... Bellamy? That actor is awful.
Lower your expectations, don't over think, get to know the characters, then it'll get better for you. I like the plot, which is why I watched it in the first place.

C'mon, the acting is not that bad.

Season 2 will start off slow, but then it gets better.

$LakerGold
02-12-2015, 07:24 PM
What makes him a terrible actor?