PDA

View Full Version : The tipping culture in America is ruining restaurants like Hooters.

russwest0
12-28-2014, 06:25 PM
I guess I'll just start this thread off with a description of why I think this way.

The other day me and one of my friends were looking for a nice place to eat and saw a new place built called "Twin Peaks" and decided to go in there since they didn't have a waiting time.

On the way there I hand-grinded up some weed, and we smoked a fat ass blunt. Upon walking in there are like four girls standing at the front chatting, and then one of them says to me "hey cutie" and they ask if we just have two and we say yeah and then one of them hooks me by the arm like a child just to take me to our seats.

And then when we sit down this host lady says "something smells illegal" in an awkward way, not a cool way. And as I started to say "Why do you know what illegal things smell like?" my friend just said "no" and then she said "are you sure?" and he just said "yeah" and she left.

When our waitress got to our table I asked her where the bathroom was and all she did was extended her arm and said "come on!" So I had to hook her arm and walk alongside her just to get to the bathroom.

And then once we ordered and shit, it just always seemed like there were 2-3 women around us bugging us and shit, constantly asking us questions, trying to chat us up for them tips...

Thing that makes me lol is how women think the perfect restaurant in a mans mind is hot women who are dressed slutty and chatting them up... the reality of the situation is that a perfect restaurant for a man is hot women who are dressed slutty, do their waiter duties, and aside from that, shut the **** up.

I had like so many women always asking me questions and shit, with each question usually followed up with another, like "are you sure hun?" and I was so high, it was shit man.

F*ck the tipping culture.

Bandito
12-28-2014, 06:32 PM
Are you sure you didnt imagine all that on the account you were so high?

KevinNYC
12-28-2014, 06:32 PM
I guess I'll just start this thread off with a description of why I think this way.

The other day me and one of my friends were looking for a nice place to eat and saw a new place built called "Twin Peaks" and decided to go in there since they didn't have a waiting time.

On the way there I hand-grinded up some weed, and we smoked a fat ass blunt. Upon walking in there are like four girls standing at the front chatting, and then one of them says to me "hey cutie" and they ask if we just have two and we say yeah and then one of them hooks me by the arm like a child just to take me to our seats.

And then when we sit down this host lady says "something smells illegal" in an awkward way, not a cool way. And as I started to say "Why do you know what illegal things smell like?" my friend just said "no" and then she said "are you sure?" and he just said "yeah" and she left.

When our waitress got to our table I asked her where the bathroom was and all she did was extended her arm and said "come on!" So I had to hook her arm and walk alongside her just to get to the bathroom.

And then once we ordered and shit, it just always seemed like there were 2-3 women around us bugging us and shit, constantly asking us questions, trying to chat us up for them tips...

Thing that makes me lol is how women think the perfect restaurant in a mans mind is hot women who are dressed slutty and chatting them up... the reality of the situation is that a perfect restaurant for a man is hot women who are dressed slutty, do their waiter duties, and aside from that, shut the **** up.

I had like so many women always asking me questions and shit, with each question usually followed up with another, like "are you sure hun?" and I was so high, it was shit man.

F*ck the tipping culture.

Were you too ****ing high to know what type of restaurant you were going to? You can go to plenty of restaurants that are not like that?

Ruining restaurants like Hooters? :biggums: Like there was some long ago golden age when Hooters wasn't like that?

Thing that makes me lol is how women think the perfect restaurant in a mans mind is hot women who are dressed slutty and chatting them up.
Um, do you think a woman created Hooters?

russwest0
12-28-2014, 06:38 PM
All I'm saying is if these employers paid their employees more and tipping wasn't a thing, you'd likely get much better service at places like Hooters, because you'd just have hot women just doing their job without worrying about getting a tip.

A good waiter in my mind is one that you don't really know is there, because you don't need to. One that just refills your drinks and brings you your food without any problems, maybe is a little chatty just to be polite, but doesn't keep bothering you while you are trying to eat.

Le Shaqtus
12-28-2014, 06:46 PM
This was a cringe worthy read.

russwest0
12-28-2014, 06:47 PM
This was a cringe worthy read.

I know man, but believe me these waitresses actually kept bugging us while we were just trying to eat and shit :oldlol:

L.Kizzle
12-28-2014, 06:48 PM
You wanna see tit - e's go to the scrip club.

Bandito
12-28-2014, 06:51 PM
He livee in OKC...the stripper lady is probably half retarded sister.

Real Men Wear Green
12-28-2014, 07:06 PM
The crappy food at Hooters is ruining restaurants like Hooters.

russwest0
12-28-2014, 07:19 PM

Agreed. Thing is for some brothers this is all they got. Lets say you're married with 2 kids and the wife won't let you go to a strip club.

Thats why you see families in there all the time, so dad can see some ass and forget how much he hates his family life for an hour or two.

niko
12-28-2014, 07:58 PM
I think my son would enjoy Hooters, women wear uniforms that show their boobs. It's like his dream. (He's four). If they'd sit and play cars with him for two minutes his life would be made.

L.Kizzle
12-28-2014, 08:03 PM
Agreed. Thing is for some brothers this is all they got. Lets say you're married with 2 kids and the wife won't let you go to a strip club.

Thats why you see families in there all the time, so dad can see some ass and forget how much he hates his family life for an hour or two.
Lunch break during your job.

IamRAMBO24
12-28-2014, 08:37 PM
I think my son would enjoy Hooters, women wear uniforms that show their boobs. It's like his dream. (He's four). If they'd sit and play cars with him for two minutes his life would be made.

This is the reason why the tip system works. Think about the 4 year olds.

Jailblazers7
12-28-2014, 08:59 PM
OP goes to Hooters and expects first class service :lol

Good waitresses work at good restaurants dude.

Knicks101
12-28-2014, 09:00 PM
That's what you get for going out to eat. Should have had an apple.

niko
12-28-2014, 09:05 PM
This is the reason why the tip system works. Think about the 4 year olds.
Won't someone think of the children?

niko
12-28-2014, 09:10 PM
Actually no man should have to tip women. It's a woman's duty to serve men. They are born just for that reason. I continue to only tip men in any place of establishment.
Everytime i read something like this i read it as "damn women won't talk to me my internet personality is a bad-ass".

L.Kizzle
12-28-2014, 09:16 PM
Actually no man should have to tip women. It's a woman's duty to serve men. They are born just for that reason. I continue to only tip men in any place of establishment.
I hate tipping men, especially if I'm with the homies.

A couple of dudes watching football getting wings and beer, and they give us a male waiter, the fck.

Only time I'm cool with a male waiter, is if I'm on a date with a chick.

Jailblazers7
12-28-2014, 09:20 PM

Sounds like a solid strategy for picking up gay men.

ace23
12-28-2014, 09:46 PM
Sounds like a pretty good time actually

gts
12-28-2014, 10:13 PM
I like boys, I continue to only tip men in any place of establishment.:wtf:

niko
12-28-2014, 10:32 PM
You are bluepill.

:facepalm

KevinNYC
12-28-2014, 10:41 PM
Am I wrong?
jameermanwomanhatersclub

niko
12-28-2014, 11:34 PM
jameermanwomanhatersclub
I'd hate them too if they never spoke to me.

IamRAMBO24
12-28-2014, 11:37 PM
Keep making threads OP. You're going places.

KyleKong
12-29-2014, 12:21 AM
Except I talk to a lot of women. Nor do I hate them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yAfajTt9x8

Goon Time
12-29-2014, 12:33 AM

this ****ing f@ggot trying so hard to be internet hard. stop trying to play misogynist to prove yourself to the internet message board you tool

Goon Time
12-29-2014, 12:47 AM
Found another blue piller :oldlol:

found another insecure f@ggot who uses generic internet language

KevinNYC
12-29-2014, 01:54 AM
I'd hate them too if they never spoke to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJlaK1kkFX0#t=65s

Godzuki
12-29-2014, 10:11 AM
eveery girl at hooters i've ever seen is a little busted up somewhere. maybe every so often they have 1 hot girl there but most are basicallly stripper rejects. it trips me out every time i've gone.

i like their thousand mile wings, and fried pickles :pimp:

GimmeThat
12-29-2014, 01:11 PM
just stick to fried chicken.

people will open up a place just as you described.

but ONLY. and ONLY serving fried chicken.

russwest0
12-29-2014, 06:14 PM
Lol just now finding out about twin peaks? All those broads there are little sluts, or at least all the ones that work here in az are. They got good beer on tap and good food, mostly why I go there. Russ if you tried hard enough you coulda got one of their numbers and fvcked them

Yeah I bet I could have man in particular they were all up on me. Calling me a cutie for walking in and asking a simple question, needing me to touch them just to get directed to the bathroom, etc.

I just didn't like it when I was trying to eat my food and I had like 3-4 women at our table and bugging me.

ILLsmak
12-29-2014, 11:20 PM
Are you sure you didnt imagine all that on the account you were so high?

lol best part is answering no to "Something smells illegal" goes along with the two other best nos in history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAnmnS0-9g

-Smak

Le Shaqtus
12-30-2014, 11:07 AM
I usually don't enjoy servers coming up and talking to me while I'm eating unless I make it a point to have a conversation with them. That's why when I serve I say what I need to say then go, if they WANT to talk me, I'll gladly stay and have a chat with them provided I'm not busy. Otherwise I just leave them alone.

riseagainst
12-30-2014, 01:12 PM
this is some beta sh.t