PDA

View Full Version : GT: Knicks vs. Trailblazers. Melo attempts to win a game before 2015!

Kidbasketball20
12-28-2014, 10:18 PM
Over/under 125 points for the T Blazers?

Literally every team scores at least 30+ after the 1st quarter against this "team"

MellowYellow
12-28-2014, 10:21 PM
It's a team game, hard to win games with Jason Smith and THJ in your starting lineup.

Kidbasketball20
12-28-2014, 10:27 PM
It's a team game, hard to win games with Jason Smith and THJ in your starting lineup.

Jason Smith is a great spot up shooter and THJ is great too

Stop making excuses. :roll: :roll:

Relinquish
12-28-2014, 10:29 PM
Jason Smith is a great spot up shooter and THJ is great too

Stop making excuses. :roll: :roll:

:facepalm

Weak trolling.

niko
12-28-2014, 10:31 PM
Some of you are mad salty. I feel bad that your lives are so empty that insulting Melo makes you happy. I can get you his phone number if you like.

Kidbasketball20
12-28-2014, 10:33 PM
:facepalm

Weak trolling.

It's not trolling.

He literally can't do anything else but 8 times out of 10 he'll make a wide open spot up shot when given the shot.

Kidbasketball20
12-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Some of you are mad salty. I feel bad that your lives are so empty that insulting Melo makes you happy. I can get you his phone number if you like.

And your life is so full of amazing things? LMAO.

Kidbasketball20
12-28-2014, 10:36 PM
Acy is such a bitch. Argues every call.

R.I.P.
12-28-2014, 10:45 PM
The (s)tank is strong.

niko
12-28-2014, 11:03 PM
And your life is so full of amazing things? LMAO.
You're watching games for teams you hate so you can rant about them on a message board. I'm not sure my life is amazing but it clearly is a bit better than yours...

hawkfan
12-28-2014, 11:07 PM
Knicks need to release Amare and AB and go into full tank mode.
Then both can sign with Atlanta.

Kidbasketball20
12-28-2014, 11:12 PM
You're watching games for teams you hate so you can rant about them on a message board. I'm not sure my life is amazing but it clearly is a bit better than yours...

LOL you sound upset.

At least I enjoy myself "ranting" about the Knicks.

el gringos
12-28-2014, 11:15 PM
Never imagined someone making so many posts about hoping to get bargnani on the team they're following.

Real14
12-28-2014, 11:17 PM
:coleman:

Real14
12-28-2014, 11:18 PM
LOL you sound upset.

At least I enjoy myself "ranting" about the Knicks.
REPORTED.

MellowYellow
12-28-2014, 11:27 PM
I thought Jose could shoot, but outside of like 3 games so far I am not seein it.

RoseCity07
12-28-2014, 11:29 PM
Wes Matthews is going for that NBA record but I think now he might need to start waiting for better looks. He got to force about 4 threes and none went in the basket.

If he gets to 9 then I say he should go for it.

MellowYellow
12-28-2014, 11:33 PM
Now with Melo out too, Aldrich is officially the only serviceable NBA player the Knicks have healthy.

RoseCity07
12-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Blazers missing LaMarcus Aldridge and their starting center Robin Lopez. Still whooping the Knicks ass and it's so easy. Lillard doesn't even care to beat up on a terrible team. Leave it for Batum and Matthews. He has bigger fish to fry.

The Knicks are horrible as predicted. They'lll never be good with Carmelo Anthony. Let alone guys like Amare and JR Smith being terrible.

MellowYellow
12-28-2014, 11:43 PM
Blazers missing LaMarcus Aldridge and their starting center Robin Lopez. Still whooping the Knicks ass and it's so easy. Lillard doesn't even care to beat up on a terrible team. Leave it for Batum and Matthews. He has bigger fish to fry.

The Knicks are horrible as predicted. They'lll never be good with Carmelo Anthony. Let alone guys like Amare and JR Smith being terrible.

Knicks are missing
Melo
Amare
JR
Shumpert
Bargnani
Early
Dalembert

Basically an entire rotation.

RoseCity07
12-28-2014, 11:46 PM
Knicks are missing
Melo
Amare
JR
Shumpert
Bargnani
Early
Dalembert

Basically an entire rotation.

The Knicks would trade all those players for Aldridge and Lopez straight up.:oldlol: Didn't we beat them in NY when they were all healthy? And I like how you include Melo when he played the first half and it was still a blowout.

MellowYellow
12-28-2014, 11:47 PM
The Knicks would trade all those players for Aldridge and Lopez straight up.:oldlol: Didn't we beat them in NY when they were all healthy? And I like how you include Melo when he played the first half and it was still a blowout.
Barely, it was a nail-biter.......
14pts at the half was manageable.

RoseCity07
12-28-2014, 11:55 PM
Barely, it was a nail-biter.......
14pts at the half was manageable.

You're rooting for garbage. If more Knicks fans would stop supporting this then maybe they'd start over. Build through the draft. They have a losing culture. If they ever get good again you'll look back and see it.

MellowYellow
12-28-2014, 11:59 PM
You're rooting for garbage. If more Knicks fans would stop supporting this then maybe they'd start over. Build through the draft. They have a losing culture. If they ever get good again you'll look back and see it.
There is no point in that when they can turn it around next year easily.

1st round pick
30 mil cap space
Coach right now is just learning how to coach.

Fudge
12-29-2014, 01:02 AM
Melo left the game? What a f*cking quitter. :facepalm

Loser AND quitter. God, I feel sorry for you Knick fans.

navy
12-29-2014, 01:04 AM
Durant doesnt even play....

MellowYellow
12-29-2014, 01:05 AM
Melo left the game? What a f*cking quitter. :facepalm

Loser AND quitter. God, I feel sorry for you Knick fans.
He is a warrior, playing all these games on one leg... wincing after every play and his team isn't even worth playing for.

Fudge
12-29-2014, 01:07 AM
He is a warrior, playing all these games on one leg... wincing after every play and his team isn't even worth playing for.
A little knee soreness. :cry:

Dude's a quitter, period.

kNicKz
12-29-2014, 01:13 AM

Portland has a winning culture?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

MoMoney
12-29-2014, 01:38 AM
Portland has a winning culture?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Portland had been PLAGUED so many times and always came out of it and exceeded expectations within 2-3 years. Yeah, they have a winning culture. They don't sulk. They don't play BAD when they have GOOD pieces on their team that are capable of winning.

.....? Dumb "make yourself feel better post" is dumb.