PDA

View Full Version : The Knicks would be a 4 seed in the East with Jeremy Lin

Kidbasketball20
12-29-2014, 12:58 AM
Lin is a dominant player.

People think that Melo and Lin together after "Linsanity" was not good. It was amazing! Melo was the primary scorer and Jeremy Lin was the primary BALL HANDLER.

Lin is better than Calderon and Pablo as a #1 PG option and can drive the basketball, be athletic and be a playmaker for the team.

Jeremy Lin with Hardaway/Shumpert and even JR Smith would be an amazing backcourt.

Other options who would be amazing with the Knicks are Goran Dragic/Kyle Lowry.

kNicKz
12-29-2014, 01:01 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/155/834/plz-stop-post.jpg

Legends66NBA7
12-29-2014, 01:01 AM
They are the most underrated team in the league, but no.

KyleKong
12-29-2014, 01:02 AM
http://media2.giphy.com/media/qixGnbvkfIrOE/giphy.gif

Smook A.
12-29-2014, 01:04 AM
:roll:

Kvnzhangyay
12-29-2014, 01:26 AM
Lin's style of play is only really good when he's in an environment where he can penetrate

nerds
12-29-2014, 01:27 AM
A dose of Linsanity could be what the Knicks need

Probably won't do much in the win column but at least would bring some intrigue back to this aweful team

The Knicks squad resembles some of those pathetic Bucks, Wolves and Kings lineups from the 90's.

What is the status of their 2015 #1 pick?

longtime lurker
12-29-2014, 01:30 AM
No they wouln't. Lin is horrible

Ariza4three
12-29-2014, 01:31 AM
Lin blows.

LoneyROY7
12-29-2014, 01:46 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/c43w8S84nmPRu/giphy.gif

SpecialQue
12-29-2014, 01:47 AM
Thank you. I really needed a laugh after tonight's loss.

ralph_i_el
12-29-2014, 01:50 AM
I don't get you. I mean, you must be asian if you're this big of a Lin stan, but I've never met an asian as dumb as your posts lead me to believe you are.

The guy lost his starting spot after they gave him a full season (literally he started all 82 games in 2012-13) in Houston. Then he goes to a Lakers team completely bereft of talent, and can't even really stand out there.

What makes you think you can throw him on this Knicks team (whose major problem is they have no bigs who play good D, they don't have enough shooting, and they're learning a new offense on the fly) and they're all the sudden good? When it's already been shown that he doesn't co-exist well with Melo? Sure the Knicks are weak at the point position, but adding Lin improves them by a few wins, tops. I'd rather have Calderon running my offense even if he is a traffic cone on the other end of the floor.

I hope you're just trolling because otherwise you are a legitimate retard.

Give this Knicks team a healthy JR Smith, Larry Sanders, and Ryan Anderson. Keep Calderon as starter (remember Jason Kidd next to Melo? THAT was some sexy basketball. Calderon can do that stuff too). THEN they're a playoff team.

Kidbasketball20
12-29-2014, 02:10 AM
ISH is hilarious. :roll: :roll:

Lin with the Knicks would be dominant.

MiseryCityTexas
12-29-2014, 02:16 AM
Lin's style of play is only really good when he's in an environment where he can penetrate

Jeremy Lin also only puts up solid numbers when he plays with inferior talent on the offensive end of the floor. Lin's penetration passing made Steve Novak and Landry Fields look like much better players than what they actually were/are. Lin plays like crap next to Allstar caliber players.

Ariza4three
12-29-2014, 02:18 AM
ISH is hilarious. :roll: :roll:

Lin with the Knicks would be dominant.
ni hao

Ariza4three
12-29-2014, 02:19 AM
Jeremy Lin wouldn't even be good in Kuroko no Basuke

MiseryCityTexas
12-29-2014, 02:20 AM
A dose of Linsanity could be what the Knicks need

Probably won't do much in the win column but at least would bring some intrigue back to this aweful team

The Knicks squad resembles some of those pathetic Bucks, Wolves and Kings lineups from the 90's.

What is the status of their 2015 #1 pick?

Naw a 97 Bucks team with Glenn Robinson, Vin Baker, and Ray Allen would easily make the play-offs in the eastern conference in today's league. Even a Jr Rider, Christian Laettner lead Timberwolves team from the early 90s would probably even upset a couple of championship contending teams of today's era in the regular season probably.

Kidbasketball20
12-29-2014, 02:20 AM

What?

disel
12-29-2014, 02:30 AM
lin cant even be da dirt under dragon masters shoes cat stupid mutha beiotch for even putting dragon master and scrub like lin in the same sentence.Lowry an the scrub aint even in da same universe

Kvnzhangyay
12-29-2014, 02:56 AM
lin cant even be da dirt under dragon masters shoes cat stupid mutha beiotch for even putting dragon master and scrub like lin in the same sentence.Lowry an the scrub aint even in da same universe

what the :wtf:

chocolatethunder
12-29-2014, 12:11 PM
That's Japanese you moron (even if it is basketball). You were fine when you hit us with a little Chinese greeting although you could have been more clever but it was good enough.

Yes Lin is total trash though for sure.