PDA

View Full Version : 25 Beta males discuss video game culture.

CavaliersFTW
12-30-2014, 01:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E47-FMmMLy0

These former men have all had their genitals removed by feminist Anita Sarkeesian.

Shade8780
12-30-2014, 02:48 PM
These men were later found dead in Laci Green's basement.

KingBeasley08
12-30-2014, 03:19 PM
Got no idea who this Anita person is but this was bad.

this is the shit that belongs in the cringe thread

bballnoob1192
12-30-2014, 03:24 PM
Hey Women. Here is a message i hope you get. "GTFO of our games hoes!"

Heavincent
12-30-2014, 03:37 PM
Absolutely cringe worthy.

I don't understand why some idiot gamers get so wrapped up in social justice. Just sit down and play the ****ing games. Stop trying to make gaming some kind of important social issue.

LOLCATS
12-30-2014, 05:43 PM
It's intended for younger kids so they don't act like fvkboys

If you think trying to keep kids from growing up to be fvkboys is a bad thing you're probably a fvkboy.

Very well said my friend.

LOLCATS
12-30-2014, 06:18 PM
:facepalm

Are you a woman? If not, don't pretend you know how they feel. If they are hurt by something that happens to them only because they are women, they are entitled to have complaints and we are obligated to make changes to our behavior as men. It is how modern society works, it is best for everyone that no one feels discriminated against.

Bandito
12-30-2014, 06:27 PM
@LOLCATS:Why are men obligated to do anything?

LOLCATS
12-30-2014, 06:31 PM
@LOLCATS:Why are men obligated to do anything?

You are obligated to not harass women. Sorry if that is an inconvenience for you.

LOLCATS
12-30-2014, 06:32 PM
You are such a beta bitch. Stick to 'its' tranny boy.

You are an immature idiot. I don't even know why I respond to you.

LOLCATS
12-30-2014, 06:49 PM
It lover

What is it?

Bonesaw
12-30-2014, 06:50 PM
Lol cats knows

LOLCATS
12-30-2014, 07:04 PM
'Its' are trannies. Since they're not male and most definitely not female, they are its.

I see. How very smart. How long did it take you to come up with that?

IamRAMBO24
12-30-2014, 07:06 PM
You are obligated to not harass women. Sorry if that is an inconvenience for you.

Elaborate "harass."

SugarHill
12-30-2014, 07:08 PM
'Its' are trannies. Since they're not male and most definitely not female, they are its.
:rolleyes:

LOLCATS
12-30-2014, 07:09 PM
Go ask your it upstairs. Aren't you married to one?

No I am not. I am dating a transgender girl, if thats what you mean. Are you dating anyone? I didn't think so.

Bonesaw
12-30-2014, 07:10 PM
No I am not. I am dating a transgender girl, if thats what you mean. Are you dating anyone? I didn't think so.

Ooo

Ooo

LJJ
12-30-2014, 07:27 PM
The guys in OP's video:

http://i.imgur.com/eiigMea.gif

CasterL
12-30-2014, 07:51 PM
Jesus who cares, what a tragedy. Bigger issues in the world to be tackled sweetheart.

I thought when i read the thread and a few comments this was going to be some feminazi lobbying gaming to change and actually getting somewhere on issues such as women in-game or good old fashioned violence , luckily I was mistaken.

STATUTORY
12-31-2014, 01:23 AM
Are you a woman? If not, don't pretend you know how they feel. If they are hurt by something that happens to them only because they are women, they are entitled to have complaints and we are obligated to make changes to our behavior as men. It is how modern society works, it is best for everyone that no one feels discriminated against.

this is a underrated gimmick :applause:

Micku
12-31-2014, 02:16 AM
Meh at the video. Some of the points like "I will never be asked to prove my gaming creed because of my gender" is lol.

If you are a gamer period, some ppl will be interested in what type of games you play and will question. Especially gamers who go into the competitive field.

It's like if you play WoW, ppl will ask you, "What alliance did you join? What class? What level? What server?" and then onwards to questions of raids, guilds, PvP, and etc. That's proving your creed in that game.

And if you claim to be a hardcore rpg gamer, ppl will question the creed, especially if you are addressing the rpg gamer audience. They will go listing some JRPGs and WRPGs. Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Baldur's Gate 2, Planescape Torment, Final Fantasy 6, 7 and etc.

That's pretty much automatic. Or it's like claiming that you're a NBA stat nerd, and you don't know what FG stand for or what is TS. You don't know why scoring 20pts while taking 25 FGA is bad. You gott'a know your sh1t.

I get what they are trying to do tho.

Goon Time
12-31-2014, 02:20 AM

how you manage to come out looking like the tool trying to talk shit to the I love trannies gimmick is astonishing. you stay trying too hard, little bitch

Budadiiii
12-31-2014, 02:37 AM
lol it really is, I remember when he first started posting he was saying how he was married and her parents didn't approve, and he was still in love and attracted to transgender women even tho she wasnt one. Then they got a divorce and he has been suckin tranny d1ck ever since!
And then you realize its a swaggeh alt and it instantly becomes stale.

El Kabong
12-31-2014, 03:41 AM
The issue I've had with these videos is she often cherry picks parts of the game and doesn't provide context to prove how the entire game is sexist and misogynist. She can be as bad as those people who proclaim that you get points and are encouraged to kill hookers in GTA. They think that they're making a point by lying or exaggerating, but it just tends to turn off people who actually play the games because they know its not true. Her points can be fair and the attitude or some males towards female gamers is definitely an issue (though one could argue people on Xbox live are ***** to everyone no matter the gender), but I think she does herself a disfavor at times.

Trollsmasher
12-31-2014, 04:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E47-FMmMLy0

These former men have all had their genitals removed by feminist Anita Sarkeesian.
in fact the first dude in the video is the one who writes everything Sarkeesian says

Prodigy
12-31-2014, 08:52 AM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Finally got around to watching the video (youtube blocked at work) and holy shit is this dumb. Cringe worthy for sure.

Why are they dumb? Probably 70% of those are real issues.

However, at the same time, it seems like most of these problems are issues with gamers, not the games themselves. I would have thought that this would be a video about how the games themselves were bad for women (and let us be real, a lot of them are really stupid in their portrayal of women) rather than "let's not be assholes to girls in the community". I'm also surprised that there was no mention of the word "rape" being used semi-frequently.

StephHamann
12-31-2014, 08:59 AM
Plot twist: Anita Sarkeesian is a transgender boy

:biggums:

LJJ
12-31-2014, 09:25 AM
Why are they dumb? Probably 70% of those are real issues.

However, at the same time, it seems like most of these problems are issues with gamers, not the games themselves. I would have thought that this would be a video about how the games themselves were bad for women (and let us be real, a lot of them are really stupid in their portrayal of women) rather than "let's not be assholes to girls in the community". I'm also surprised that there was no mention of the word "rape" being used semi-frequently.

Real issues? :roll: :roll: "Waaaah, some 12 year old boy told me I sound hot over Xbox Live instead of calling me a ******, waaaa".

:roll:

These are some dumb, rich-ass, white American PC issues. Those guys in the video need a good ass-whooping and a The Godfather style "you can act like a man!" mentor in their lives. And the women complaining need a good smack across the cheekbones.

http://i.imgur.com/cV6CdDy.gif

fiddy
12-31-2014, 09:48 AM
This is so ****ing beta. That stupid bitch Anita is ruining gaming. I hope she gets hit by a train.
Further proof jam jam hates women

Droid101
12-31-2014, 01:12 PM
How? Because he said something disparaging about one person?
Uh... no, because he constantly disparages women in almost every thread he can in this forum? This is one example.

KingBeasley08
12-31-2014, 01:14 PM
LJJ is right. These men clearly lacked a strong father figure in their youth.

Droid101
12-31-2014, 01:33 PM
I've seen him call guys betas and shit and maybe call women bitches but never anything that can be properly construed as hating women.
Actually no man should have to tip women. It's a woman's duty to serve men. They are born just for that reason. I continue to only tip men in any place of establishment.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363829&page=2

That's just off the top of my head.

Besides, sometimes he says over the top shit on purpose because it's the internet.I guess he's still too young to have outgrown that.

KingBeasley08
12-31-2014, 01:34 PM
yea Jameer got some serious mommy issues, wont deny that

dunksby
12-31-2014, 02:11 PM
Why should a logical man voluntarily give up something that benefits him?

Droid101
12-31-2014, 02:32 PM
No jam is a troll that you are somehow, amazingly, too stupid to recognize
He is so very subtle about it.

https://archive.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1385/77/1385770208353.jpg

Droid101
12-31-2014, 02:38 PM
Why do you act like you think he's serious then?

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1311015555398.jpg

KingBeasley08
12-31-2014, 03:05 PM
So thinking you shouldn't be a dick to girls makes you soft

Such a fvkboy
you shouldn't be a dick but you also shouldn't let some chick hold you by the balls.

they need that vito Corleone parenting. feminine ass nikkas :facepalm

Jailblazers7
12-31-2014, 05:41 PM
Absolutely cringe worthy.

I don't understand why some idiot gamers get so wrapped up in social justice. Just sit down and play the ****ing games. Stop trying to make gaming some kind of important social issue.

It's more cringe worthy to see other dudes defend "video game culture" so vehemently. Video game culture like the stuff that is being attacked is ****ing obnoxious and I hope it dies a painful death.

Micku
12-31-2014, 06:06 PM
It's more cringe worthy to see other dudes defend "video game culture" so vehemently. Video game culture like the stuff that is being attacked is ****ing obnoxious and I hope it dies a painful death.

It's cool to criticize the immaturity of the gaming culture or the gamers that you find yourself meeting online. That's fine. It's if you criticize holds any merit or not.

Do girls get verbally sexually attack online and stuff just because they have a v@gina? Yeah, it happens and it sucks. But some of these male benefits is just silly tho. You can say that you like non violent, cute, and artistic games and not be called a real gamer or that you don't have to prove your creed as a gamer. Ha.

Jailblazers7
12-31-2014, 06:12 PM
It's cool to criticize the immaturity of the gaming culture or the gamers that you find yourself meeting online. That's fine. It's if you criticize holds any merit or not.

Do girls get verbally sexually attack online and stuff just because they have a ******? Yeah, it happens and it sucks. But some of these male benefits is just silly tho. You can say that you like non violent, cute, and artistic games and not be called a real gamer or that you don't have to prove your creed as a gamer. Ha.

Didn't watch the video. I was commenting more on the whole debate in general. It all just seems stupid as hell to me.