PDA

View Full Version : GT: Milwaukee Bucks (16-16) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (18-13) - 6:00 CT

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 08:28 PM
FTD :applause:

Warfan
12-31-2014, 08:33 PM
Bucks VS 2014 Cavs

Lets go Bucks :banana:

navy
12-31-2014, 08:35 PM
No Lebron, Love, or Marion.

Bucks would have won anyways.

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 08:42 PM
Loving this Bucks defense. Lot of energy.

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 08:48 PM
It's incredible how less shitty our offense looks when we let passing guards like Kendall and Naters do their thing and aren't subjected to retarded Knightball. If only there was a way to put Kendall's mind and game into Knight's body..

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 08:51 PM
Beautiful ball movement..missed the shot but damn that looked good.

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 08:52 PM
Giannis with the sick block on Kyrie

navy
12-31-2014, 08:53 PM
Kyrie and Knight are scorers. I know they wish they were a few inches taller to play SG.

BasedTom
12-31-2014, 08:56 PM
milwaukee > cleveland

It's been that way in the past, it's how it is now, and it is how it will be in the forseeable future

navy
12-31-2014, 09:00 PM
milwaukee > cleveland

It's been that way in the past, it's how it is now, and it is how it will be in the forseeable future
Not saying much. :lol

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 09:01 PM
lol the cavs commentator

"People questioned whether Knight could be a true point guard in this league..he's certainly silenced the critics"

BasedTom
12-31-2014, 09:02 PM
Not saying much. :lol
The Bucks have a lot of young talent to look forward to developing in the coming years. Can't believe that people were talking about contraction/relocation because they sucked last year.

Meticode
12-31-2014, 09:04 PM
The Bucks have a lot of young talent to look forward to developing in the coming years. Can't believe that people were talking about contraction/relocation because they sucked last year.
Most people that I live with in Wisconsin would like them to relocate, They are considered the black sheep of the state that mostly as a large part doesn't care about basketball. Packers > Badgers > Brewers > High School Local Teams > Bucks in the state.

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 09:05 PM
Yup. New owners, new arena on the way, promising young coach, young talent..people can shit on the franchise all they want, but we're undeniably on the rise.

Meticode
12-31-2014, 09:06 PM
Yup. New owners, new arena on the way, promising young coach, young talent..people can shit on the franchise all they want, but we're undeniably on the rise.
Two different views from what I posted. :oldlol:

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 09:09 PM
Two different views from what I posted. :oldlol:
I mean they don't have to contradict each other, you're talking about interest and support for the team, which I don't necessarily disagree with, and I'm talking about actual success of the team. And a culture change isn't impossible..and we're in the early stages right now. It's not like we're the Hawks or something..if we build something special here, which looks entirely possible with the pieces we have, the area isn't just gonna push it to the side.

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 09:20 PM
Zaza is such a weird player, has his share of flaws and does embarrassing shit often..but has a really unique skill-set. Definitely not a piece for us going forward but I like what he brings to the team and really hope he goes to a contender when he's out of here.

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 09:25 PM
Fap fap fap fap fap fap

Great move by Giannis

Now just shoot your ****ing jumpers when you have space

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 09:29 PM
Cavs are getting suffocated in the paint..just don't have the size

Springsteen
12-31-2014, 09:39 PM
Time to blow it up, Cleveland.

Twiens
12-31-2014, 09:40 PM
I love it, all these injuries are making Thompson a valued contributor to my fantasy team :cheers:

navy
12-31-2014, 09:41 PM
7 point quarter...

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 09:42 PM
7 point quarter...
Cavs offense just looks predictable and the Bucks defense is just not letting it up. Too much length in the paint. Cavs are also just missing a lot of shots..

JimmyMcAdocious
12-31-2014, 09:43 PM
Zaza is such a weird player, has his share of flaws and does embarrassing shit often..but has a really unique skill-set. Definitely not a piece for us going forward but I like what he brings to the team and really hope he goes to a contender when he's out of here.

Keep thinking he would be a great fit in Toronto.

Twiens
12-31-2014, 09:44 PM
Keep thinking he would be a great fit in Toronto.

He would be a great fit as our backup C, good call. Expiring?

JT123
12-31-2014, 09:53 PM
Hopefully this will bring an end to all the "Cavs are stacked" narratives. :facepalm
Truth is Lebron has never had a stacked team in his life, just a few top heavy teams. Has he ever played for a team that had a winning record without him?

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 09:54 PM
Hopefully this will bring an end to all the "Cavs are stacked" narratives. :facepalm
Truth is Lebron has never had a stacked team in his life, just a few top heavy teams. Has he ever played for a team that had a winning record without him?**** off.

JebronLames
12-31-2014, 09:58 PM
Truth is Lebron has never had a stacked team in his life, just a few top heavy teams. Has he ever played for a team that had a winning record without him?
You're the GOAT.

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 09:59 PM
Love Giannis' vision out of the post.

Fudge
12-31-2014, 10:01 PM
Meltdown. :yaohappy:

navy
12-31-2014, 10:01 PM
Cavs offense just looks predictable and the Bucks defense is just not letting it up. Too much length in the paint. Cavs are also just missing a lot of shots..
Throwaway game or is Blatt looking overwhelmed?

turret
12-31-2014, 10:07 PM
sydney

the fat bitch is singin

Milbuck
12-31-2014, 10:07 PM
Throwaway game or is Blatt looking overwhelmed?
I'm not familiar with the Cavs schemes, don't watch them regularly..but their best offense has been Kyrie just creating something out of nothing. There's a decent flow to their offense when they really try at it, but it's not consistent whatsoever, at least in this game. To be fair our defense is pretty good and it's on point tonight. Lot of traps, good closeouts, quick rotations on the perimeter, and lot of size/length at the rim. And even when they got decent shots they just didn't shoot it well.

navy
12-31-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm not familiar with the Cavs schemes, don't watch them regularly..but their best offense has been Kyrie just creating something out of nothing. There's a decent flow to their offense when they really try at it, but it's not consistent whatsoever, at least in this game. To be fair our defense is pretty good and it's on point tonight. Lot of traps, good closeouts, quick rotations on the perimeter, and lot of size/length at the rim. And even when they got decent shots they just didn't shoot it well.
Yeah, that's not good. The Cavs are obviously out three starters, but he's got to show that he has some value this year. Stars will be stars. It's the role players that need real guidance or a system of some sort.

Then again Jason Kidd was considered a bust his first few months as well. So he has time to turn it around.

LakersFan626
12-31-2014, 11:11 PM

LeBron, Wade, Bosh, and Allen isn't stacked? If that isn't stacked then what makes Kobe's 08-10 title teams then? Kobe, Pau, Odom, Bynum, Artest/Ariza and then Farmar, Sasha, Shannon Brown, Luke Walton, Josh Powell, DJ Mbenga, and ADAM MORRISON. SO STACKED compared to LeBron's Heat teams. Miller, Battier, Chalmers, Haslem, Birdman, and Cole is a better supporting cast than that! To think Kobe actually won a ring, much less repeated, with players like Farmar and Shannon Brown playing significant minutes shows just how great Kobe was in his prime. Pau and Fisher were really the only other high IQ players Kobe played with both years as Ariza was only there for one ring and Luke barely played and wasn't good at all. Haslem, Miller, and Battier were all high IQ players, along with the big 4.

JT123
12-31-2014, 11:26 PM
LeBron, Wade, Bosh, and Allen isn't stacked? If that isn't stacked then what makes Kobe's 08-10 title teams then? Kobe, Pau, Odom, Bynum, Artest/Ariza and then Farmar, Sasha, Shannon Brown, Luke Walton, Josh Powell, DJ Mbenga, and ADAM MORRISON. SO STACKED compared to LeBron's Heat teams. Miller, Battier, Chalmers, Haslem, Birdman, and Cole is a better supporting cast than that! To think Kobe actually won a ring, much less repeated, with players like Farmar and Shannon Brown playing significant minutes shows just how great Kobe was in his prime. Pau and Fisher were really the only other high IQ players Kobe played with both years as Ariza was only there for one ring and Luke barely played and wasn't good at all. Haslem, Miller, and Battier were all high IQ players, along with the big 4.
:biggums: 40 year old Allen makes a team stacked now? :oldlol:
Cole and Chalmers are two of the shittiest point guards in the NBA, and Haslem hasn't been a productive player since 2010. Birdman was a nice role player who brought good energy, but he was no game changer. Meanwhile Kobe had the greatest coach of all time, along with a 20/10 machine in Pau Gasol, an elite paint defender in Bynum, and sixth man of the year in Lamar Odom. He also had DPOY in Artest to shut down Paul Pierce in the Finals, so stop trying to trash those Laker teams! They were much better built than any of Lebron's Miami teams.

andremiller07
01-01-2015, 04:21 AM
Kyrie stat padding when the game is over, does this guy have no shame seriously? Dude got shat on by another PG that's better than him in Brandon Kni9ght.