PDA

View Full Version : Stein: Cavs Reach Boiling Point As LBJ Continues To Disregard Blatt's Authority

Crose
01-01-2015, 01:34 AM
link: http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/3445/cavs-enter-2015-at-boiling-point

piece of article:
Far more troubling than that instantly viral interaction, whether or not you buy the explanation, is the way LeBron has so openly shown little interest in Blatt's authority so far.

On Monday, ESPN.com's Brian Windhorst and I reported that the Cavs are growing increasingly concerned about Blatt's ability to reach this team.

The whispers about LeBron tuning out in huddles or freelancing offensively, in circulation for weeks, have only grown louder since the story hit.

The volume didn't go down any, either, after James' alarmingly tepid endorsement of Blatt, when he responded to a question about the Cavs having the right coach by saying in part: "Yeah, I mean, he's our coach. What other coach do we have?"

That's the same James who didn't hesitate to announce earlier this month that he alone decided to take on more playmaking responsibilities because he's at the stage of his career where he doesn't need to ask his coach for permission. The distinct impression he leaves, with each passing day, is that he does not want to be coached. At least not by an NBA novice.

Blatt, mind you, is by no means blameless here. He's indeed had his share of novice moments when it comes to game-management, most notably in a high-profile home loss to San Antonio on Nov. 19.

The Cavs' roster holes, furthermore, are well-documented.

But let's face it: Blatt has zero chance to succeed without the star's backing. No matter how good he is at his tactical best.

And that was always the worry here.The question with Blatt from the start was: Would NBA vets who don't care one whit about his international accomplishments buy into the new program?

Answer: Based on the available evidence, LeBron has not.

Among the Cavs' many issues, though, is the real possibility that no one in the organization possesses the requisite hammer to make him try harder. When we heard similarly widespread gloom and doubt about Erik Spoelstra's ability to lead the LeBron-Wade-Chris Bosh Heat in the maiden months of the 2010-11 season, Pat Riley and Wade were there to support Spo.

man this is getting bad :eek:

sbw19
01-01-2015, 01:36 AM
So this's what it's all about? No surprise there.

Beastmode88
01-01-2015, 01:36 AM
The decision 3.0 taking his talents back to south beach.

imdaman99
01-01-2015, 01:38 AM
Lebron is a primadonna, dude went back to Cleveland because he couldn't pull this shit in Miami, Riley wouldn't allow it. The fact that he went back to Cleveland put a target on the coach's back, because heaven forbid someone in Cleveland blamed Lebron for anything. I remember Lebron had beef with Spo at the start too, and then Riley told Lebron and 'his people' to shut the fck up because Spo was not going anywhere. Beta gonna beta.

Beastmode88
01-01-2015, 01:40 AM
Lebron is a primadonna, dude went back to Cleveland because he couldn't pull this shit in Miami, Riley wouldn't allow it. The fact that he went back to Cleveland put a target on the coach's back, because heaven forbid someone in Cleveland blamed Lebron for anything. I remember Lebron had beef with Spo at the start too, and then Riley told Lebron and 'his people' to shut the fck up because Spo was not going anywhere. Beta gonna beta.

:applause: :applause:

poido123
01-01-2015, 01:53 AM
How long have I been saying how much of a dipshit lebron is.

The biggest phony "superstar" the game has seen.

Legend my ass.

This guy has had one of the most manufactured legacies out of all the great players that have played. He has barely earnt anything.

F.ck this piece of trash.

Kvnzhangyay
01-01-2015, 02:04 AM
wtf r the sources?

Dr.J4ever
01-01-2015, 02:09 AM
Blatt has been a surprisingly big disappointment to me.

I thought he was an innovative coach who took a rag tag team of nobodies to the EL title last year. I thought he would do a better version of the Spurs Euro style system in Cleveland. I thought he would show some innovative defense, Euro style. I thought he was tough and could handle star players. I thought he would do the Spurs democratic offense where they don't rely too much on their stars.

Just the opposite on all counts. I and many others were completely wrong.

JT123
01-01-2015, 02:10 AM
wtf r the sources?
There are no sources. :lol Everything in the article is nothing more than the writers speculations. LOL at anyone stupid enough to buy into this crap.

HOoopCityJones
01-01-2015, 02:12 AM
Lebron is a cancer.

Pushxx
01-01-2015, 02:16 AM

I thought he was an innovative coach who took a rag tag team of nobodies to the EL title last year. I thought he would do a better version of the Spurs Euro style system in Cleveland. I thought he would show some innovative defense, Euro style. I thought he was tough and could handle star players. I thought he would do the Spurs democratic offense where they don't rely too much on their stars.

Even if he was innovative, that style of offense doesn't work with the crap team Cleveland has. They have to rely on their stars...that's all they have. They are a superstar team not a balanced one.

Heavincent
01-01-2015, 02:18 AM
wtf r the sources?

Stein is one of the most reliable reporters out there. Only Woj is held in higher regard.

DMAVS41
01-01-2015, 02:23 AM
Stein is one of the most reliable reporters out there. Only Woj is held in higher regard.

This.

Stein has earned our respect and this stuff should basically be taken as truth until someone provides evidence against it.

Dude has been one of the best reporters for years.

Heavincent
01-01-2015, 02:35 AM
Besides, you don't even need inside sources to know Lebron is undermining the coach. Lebron literally admitted that himself.

Dr.J4ever
01-01-2015, 02:38 AM
Where there's smoke, there's fire. I think Stein is on track here.

I'm not a Cavs fan, and I haven't seen them play all year or read Cleveland- based background media reports, but I was able to make those observations about Blatt just by watching a few games.

Heavincent
01-01-2015, 02:46 AM
The problem with the Cavs is that Lebron has way too much power. He thinks he can just walk all over everybody. In Miami, Pat Riley was THE man. There's a reason why he's known as The Godfather. Riley liked Spoelstra, so he made sure Lebron played nice.

It's just not a good idea to have a player running the show. It will lead to nothing but dysfunction.

SamuraiSWISH
01-01-2015, 02:56 AM
It's just not a good idea to have a player running the show. It will lead to nothing but dysfunction.
Like the Lakers sitch with Kobe since PJ left?

FLDFSU
01-01-2015, 02:56 AM

Your Knicks are 1-19 in their last 20 games. Please stop.

L.Kizzle
01-01-2015, 02:58 AM
LeBron gonna sit out until Blatt is gone, lol.

Guy is a joke.

Kblaze8855
01-01-2015, 02:59 AM
The problem with the Cavs is that Lebron has way too much power. He thinks he can just walk all over everybody. In Miami, Pat Riley was THE man. There's a reason why he's known as The Godfather. Riley liked Spoelstra, so he made sure Lebron played nice.

Case by case. The only reason Riley is known as the godfather is because Magic got the Lakers coach fired(he has admitted as much in the years since) and Magic liked Riley so they gave him the job with Jerry West as "co coach".

If Magic played his part and didnt start demanding his way Pat Riley may have ended up back on tv...which is where he was before the old coach(pre Westhead) nearly died in a car wreck and they needed a new staff.

Pat Rileys whole coaching career is founded in a star getting his way and pushing out the previous coach.

Heavincent
01-01-2015, 02:59 AM
Like the Lakers sitch with Kobe since PJ left?

I think Mitch Kupchak actually said he doesn't give a shit about Kobe's input.

navy
01-01-2015, 03:00 AM
Case by case. The only reason Riley is known as the godfather is because Magic got the Lakers coach fired(he has admitted as much in the years since) and Magic liked Riley so they gave him the job with Jerry West as "co coach".

If Magic played his part and didnt start demanding his way Pat Riley may have ended up back on tv...which is where he was before the old coach(pre Westhead) nearly died in a car wreck and they needed a new staff.

Pat Rileys whole coaching career is founded in a star getting his way and pushing out the previous coach.
So what do you think, is Blatt finished?

FLDFSU
01-01-2015, 03:00 AM

If Lebron thinks he can just walk over everybody, WHY the HELL did Riley AND SPO want Lebron back in MIA?

So he can continue to think he can walk all over them?

Kblaze8855
01-01-2015, 03:03 AM
Nah I dont know whats going on. This could be serious...it could be the part played with the ominous music as they cover the "turmoil" in a championship DVD before they pull it together and go on a 30-4 run to right the ship and go on to win it all. Could be real...could be overblown struggling team drama.

Im not gonna call it. Just wait and see.

coin24
01-01-2015, 03:15 AM
Well the cavs have looked pretty fkn embarassing out there lately, serves them right for hiring a euro scrub coach and especially for letting LeBald play GM:lol
I was against the Wiggins Love trade from the start, glad it's blowing up in there faces, love was just a stad padding loser on a shit team.

What coaches are even available that are any good?

Euroleague
01-01-2015, 03:20 AM

I told you over and over and over and over Blatt was an overrated POS. I told you over and over and over and over Blatt did NOT use the "Princeton offense".

You continued to say I was "lying" and instead you quoted bloggers at grantland who have never seen a Euroleague game as "legit sources".

You continue to prove that you are a moron.

Euroleague
01-01-2015, 03:23 AM
Even if he was innovative, that style of offense doesn't work with the crap team Cleveland has. They have to rely on their stars...that's all they have. They are a superstar team not a balanced one.

As I said here over and over before the season started, Blatt didn't used the Princeton offense in Europe.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, all the TROLLS here kept calling me a liar and saying I was "trolling".

All the trolls that have never in their life seen a single Euroleague game, somehow "knew" he used the Princeton offense, even though they never saw a Euroleague game in their entire life.

And kept trolling about it, even after Fiba, and several other Euroleage fans here confirmed I was telling the truth, and that he never used that offense in Europe.

I don't even know where the hell that nonsense claim even came from.

Euroleague
01-01-2015, 03:25 AM

Blatt ran Princeton offense in Europe (he did not).

Gal Mekel was one of the better point guards in Europe (when he was nothing but a scrub the whole time he was there)................

Mr. Jabbar
01-01-2015, 03:29 AM
ok heres the deal, blatt may be a below average coach, but lebron is cementing himself as the worst primadona this game has ever seen. 30 games into the season to be acting like this? disgusting

he basically wants everything to be perfect to give the effort to win, now you tell me, isnt that attitude enough to not be considered an all time great?

ILLsmak
01-01-2015, 03:32 AM

But maybe magic liked riley because riley put his foot down. Nobody liked discipline for the sake of proving dominance, but all people react to the right coach.

If riley wasn't in his spot, then yeah it'd be different. Bron has the power in Cleveland. But these real vet coaches aren't gonna take Bron's shit.

Phil wouldn't, Hubie Brown wouldn't, Riley wouldn't, Doc wouldn't, Thibs wouldn't, Sloan wouldn't. There are a bunch of coaches that wouldn't have it. Now, as someone who has had 'coaching issues' in various life situations, I can say that there can be ego issues on both sides that cause an authority relationship to fail. However, if the authority doesn't have any authority, it's a waste.

Riley was right tho, Bron ****ed up leaving. He basically left the perfect situation. He had a guy who was strong willed who always had his back in the front office, and a pretty much figurehead coach.

-Smak

Euroleague
01-01-2015, 03:33 AM
ok heres the deal, blatt may be a below average coach, but lebron is cementing himself as the worst primadona this game has ever seen. 30 games into the season to be acting like this? disgusting

he basically wants everything to be perfect to give the effort to win, now you tell me, isnt that attitude enough to not be considered an all time great?

Blatt isn't a below average coach. No way. He's just incredibly overrated. There is a difference.

He's also a huge a-hole as a person. I wouldn't blame LeBron for simply deciding he didn't want to play for such a person like that. It could be that it's not even related to Blatt's coaching, but more that he's such an awful person and Lebron doesn't want to play for him.

Blatt is as far away from player's coach as possible.

Mr. Jabbar
01-01-2015, 03:39 AM
Blatt isn't a below average coach. No way. He's just incredibly overrated. There is a difference.

He's also a huge a-hole as a person. I wouldn't blame LeBron for simply deciding he didn't want to play for such a person like that. It could be that it's not even related to Blatt's coaching, but more that he's such an awful person and Lebron doesn't want to play for him.

Blatt is as far away from player's coach as possible.

that may be the case, nevertheless, he should try to make it work for clevelands greater good, wasnt that the whole im coming home point?

FlashDwyaneWade3
01-01-2015, 03:53 AM
There are no sources. :lol Everything in the article is nothing more than the writers speculations. LOL at anyone stupid enough to buy into this crap.
You're saying Marc Stein has no credibility? :wtf:

russwest0
01-01-2015, 03:54 AM
LeCancer :oldlol:

hawkfan
01-01-2015, 03:59 AM
Mark Jackson, polish your shoes and get your suits pressed.

JohnFreeman
01-01-2015, 04:03 AM
How long have I been saying how much of a dipshit lebron is.

The biggest phony "superstar" the game has seen.

Legend my ass.

This guy has had one of the most manufactured legacies out of all the great players that have played. He has barely earnt anything.

F.ck this piece of trash.
Hush bandwagoner

JT123
01-01-2015, 04:15 AM
You're saying Marc Stein has no credibility? :wtf:
If he did he wouldn't work for ESPN aka the TMZ of sports news. The network is known for creating it's own news, and while Stein might not be as bad as Windhorst, he is still a company man.
This fool just wrote a completely baseless article about how Lebron wants Blatt fired, but provided ZERO evidence or sources. The only thing he could point out was Lebron saying he doesn't need to ask permission to take on more playmaking responsibilities. How does one take a quote like that and twist it into "Lebron wants his coach fired ASAP" :oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
01-01-2015, 04:32 AM
I totally forgot about the shoulder bump with Spo in 2011 when the Heat were struggling. God this dude is a control freak. No wonder he probably didn't enjoy the off the court issues with Miami's front office, Riley wouldn't fold like a chair for LeBron and his crew's every whim.

sportjames23
01-01-2015, 05:45 AM
Mark Jackson, polish your shoes and get your suits pressed.

Mama, here come that man?

T_L_P
01-01-2015, 06:19 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebronspoelstra112910

Woj is a pretty mediocre writer, but he went in here.

Doesn't surprise me that LeBron has problems with yet another coach.

T_L_P
01-01-2015, 06:21 AM
I totally forgot about the shoulder bump with Spo in 2011 when the Heat were struggling. God this dude is a control freak. No wonder he probably didn't enjoy the off the court issues with Miami's front office, Riley wouldn't fold like a chair for LeBron and his crew's every whim.

He shoulder bumped Brown too. :oldlol:

R.I.P.
01-01-2015, 06:29 AM
LeBron probably doesn

andremiller07
01-01-2015, 06:31 AM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]LeBron probably doesn

hawkfan
01-01-2015, 06:33 AM
Woj writes:

The fundamental problem for Spoelstra isn

R.I.P.
01-01-2015, 06:36 AM
Don't forget the great Tristain Thompson :roll:

True. First LeAgent would make Gilbert sign Thompson to a 75 million dollar five year extension and then he

Lebron23
01-01-2015, 06:38 AM
Cavaliers main problem is rim protection not coaching.

DirkLegend41
01-01-2015, 06:38 AM
[QUOTE=hawkfan]Woj writes:

R.I.P.
01-01-2015, 06:49 AM
LeBron showing no respect shows...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/389917_o.gif

There have been reports before that said he

Lebron23
01-01-2015, 06:55 AM
I really want to final$ rematch between LBJ and Dirk, but it's likely that both of their team will be eliminated in the 2nd round.

tomtucker
01-01-2015, 07:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vowNwPPhciM
Lebron bumping coach Spoelstra....what will he to blatt.......:eek: :confusedshrug:

coin24
01-01-2015, 07:24 AM
I really want to final$ rematch between LBJ and Dirk, but it's likely that both of their team will be eliminated in the 2nd round.

You really want to see Lebron embarrassed like in 2011 again?:lol

Lebron23
01-01-2015, 07:27 AM
You really want to see Lebron embarrassed like in 2011 again?:lol

18.6 ppg

L.Kizzle
01-01-2015, 08:20 AM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]There have been reports before that said he

FKAri
01-01-2015, 08:29 AM
[QUOTE=hawkfan]Woj writes:

hawkfan
01-01-2015, 08:44 AM
Windhorst's mother was a teacher of LBJ back in school.
And Windhorst knows who controls Cleveland.
And LBJ knows that there are only so many media members that he can trust.

So this story coming out must be with LBJ's consent, even in a backhanded way.

sbw19
01-01-2015, 09:08 AM
Third time's a charm: bring back MB and let one of the assistant coaches go. You get the ego massager and communicator to temporarily appease LeBron, and you get to save face by not firing the head-coach this early into the season.

No rule against re-hiring a coach your just fired in some capacity no?

Lebron23
01-01-2015, 09:20 AM
Third time's a charm: bring back MB and let one of the assistant coaches go. You get the ego massager and communicator to temporarily appease LeBron, and you get to save face by not firing the head-coach this early into the season.

No rule against re-hiring a coach your just fired in some capacity no?

Hire these 2 guys.

http://dimemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/LAL_Brown_Mike.jpg (Good defensive Coach)

http://www.ballerstatus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/mikedantoni.jpg (Good offensive Coach)

niko
01-01-2015, 10:08 AM
Lebron's problem is his passive aggressive bullshit wastes so much time. He hates the coach and wants a new one. Go into the owners office and say "fire this asshole and get me a new coach". Cavs still don't have a legit center. Tell them to go get one. He left himself leverage, is totally afraid to actively use it.

If he's going to act like a dick he should embrace it and get what he wants.

Uncle Drew
01-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Welcome Mark Jackson.

navy
01-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Welcome Mark Jackson.
How is he different from Blatt....

Lebron23
01-01-2015, 10:54 AM
How is he different from Blatt....

Welcome Mark Jackson.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/5f3e7871a7d9f0be1f49f70c1417831d/tumblr_mfi2xxEb1r1r10tndo1_400.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cLHPmtHgK2c/UvHO_j0HSQI/AAAAAAAAB_A/xqwxwktzk6I/s1600/1.gif

El Gato Negro
01-01-2015, 11:03 AM
At this point I hate blatts rotations and distribution of minutes so I wouldn't mind seeing him gone.

Dresta
01-01-2015, 11:20 AM
18.6 ppg
:roll:

oh, please stop it: you have no shame

Magic 32
01-01-2015, 11:21 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Lebron23
01-01-2015, 11:23 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Not with the current Dirk unless he put up great numbers in the playoffs.

Lebron23
01-01-2015, 11:25 AM

At least the Cavs are a playoffs team right now. They have some flaws, but the Heat have bigger problems.

El Kabong
01-01-2015, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]There have been reports before that said he

russwest0
01-01-2015, 11:42 AM
The frontpage of ESPN is a picture of LeBron/Blatt with the caption: "Cavs owner Dan Gilbert needs to find out now what LeBron James really wants in a coach."

:oldlol: :facepalm

They should have never taken LeCancer back. Might as well trade him now.

russwest0
01-01-2015, 11:47 AM
It's as they said they, he's been treated like he's the 2nd coming since he's been a teenager and then come straight to the NBA where Cleveland proclaimed him their saviour and let him do whatever he wanted. Of course he's not going to respect anyone and of course he's going to fight back when people tell him off like Spo did.

Thats a bullshit excuse for why LeBron acts like a selfish child most of the time. He's not the only guy to get a lot of spotlight.

jzek
01-01-2015, 11:48 AM
It just makes no sense at all to have a guy who has done everything at the highest level yield to someone who has done nothing at the highest level.

:wtf: was the Cavs thinking when they hired an NBA nobody? Should have hired Sloan or Larry Brown or Mark Jackson or somebody else instead.

HOoopCityJones
01-01-2015, 11:51 AM
The frontpage of ESPN is a picture of LeBron/Blatt with the caption: "Cavs owner Dan Gilbert needs to find out now what LeBron James really wants in a coach."

:oldlol: :facepalm

They should have never taken LeCancer back. Might as well trade him now.

The comment section on that article is cringe worthy , even though this entire fiasco revolves around his cry baby ass, the Lebron stans still find a way to make it about Kobe. :biggums:

HOoopCityJones
01-01-2015, 11:52 AM
It just makes no sense at all to have a guy who has done everything at the highest level yield to someone who has done nothing at the highest level.

:wtf: was the Cavs thinking when they hired an NBA nobody? Should have hired Sloan or Larry Brown or Mark Jackson or somebody else instead.

Newsflash brah, but Mark Jackson hasn't done shit either.

sbw19
01-01-2015, 11:52 AM

Pat Rileys whole coaching career is founded in a star getting his way and pushing out the previous coach. One tiny tiny difference I'd say is Magic was drafted by the Lakers, whereas LeBron *chose* Cleveland knowing full well who the coach was. And yeah I agree it's case-by-case.

This soap-opera won't end well without Gilbert, Blatt and LeBron having a transparent talk about their differences. No titles if the coach and team leader aren't on the same page.

El Kabong
01-01-2015, 11:56 AM
Thats a bullshit excuse for why LeBron acts like a selfish child most of the time. He's not the only guy to get a lot of spotlight.
It doesn't excuse him from acting like a jerk, but it's the reason why he does. They enabled his behaviour when they didn't tell him to cut it out as soon as he entered the NBA, why would he change now? He's still acting like a narcassistic teenager and no one has ever told/forced him to grow up.

Because they hired Blatt before LeBron had even opted out of his deal with Miami. They hired him thinking they were going in with Irving/Waiters/Wiggins/Bennett/Varejao and then LeBron and Love ended up in their laps. I'm sure if they knew LeBron was coming they'd have possibily hired someone else, but now they're stuck with him and don't want to be paying 2 coaches not to coach Cleveland (They fired Brown with multiple years left on his deal).

Dresta
01-01-2015, 11:57 AM
At least the Cavs are a playoffs team right now. They have some flaws, but the Heat have bigger problems.

yes, change the subject.

jimmy77x
01-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Bran certainly has surpassed MJ at being a complete piece of sh!t human being.

HOoopCityJones
01-01-2015, 11:58 AM
It doesn't excuse him from acting like a jerk, but it's the reason why he does. They enabled his behaviour when they didn't tell him to cut it out as soon as he entered the NBA, why would he change now? He's still acting like a narcassistic teenager and no one has ever told/forced him to grow up.

Because they hired Blatt before LeBron had even opted out of his deal with Miami. They hired him thinking they were going in with Irving/Waiters/Wiggins/Bennett/Varejao and then LeBron and Love ended up in their laps. I'm sure if they knew LeBron was coming they'd have possibily hired someone else, but now they're stuck with him and don't want to be paying 2 coaches not to coach Cleveland (They fired Brown with multiple years left on his deal).

Remember the old reports of young Lebron's "Me First" attitude getting on the nerves of Team USA? All of this shit sounds really familiar.

sportjames23
01-01-2015, 12:18 PM
The comment section on that article is cringe worthy , even though this entire fiasco revolves around his cry baby ass, the Lebron stans still find a way to make it about Kobe. :biggums:

How the hell they gonna bring Kobe into this? ESPN forum must be home away from home for ISH Bron stans. :oldlol:

lilteapot
01-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Where were these reports when they were on a 8 game winning streak?

russwest0
01-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Where were these reports when they were on a 8 game winning streak?

LeBron's fine with hanging around happy during the good times. It's once the going gets tough that things like this happen.

Also wasn't that win streak vs like all Eastern Conference teams?

HOoopCityJones
01-01-2015, 12:32 PM
What I don't get is, why whine and sabotage the season even further? Even if they fire Blatt, there's no way a new Coach is gonna be able to come in, implement his system, and build trust & chemistry before the season ends.

You'd basically force the entire program to start from scratch AND pay a second Coach to collect a check. Cleveland would be better off riding it out.

lilteapot
01-01-2015, 12:35 PM
LeBron's fine with hanging around happy during the good times. It's once the going gets tough that things like this happen.

Also wasn't that win streak vs like all Eastern Conference teams?
Newsflash, a team that's not living up to its potential and is on a 3 game losing streak and has lost one of its most important players to injury is not happy.

russwest0
01-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Newsflash, a team that's not living up to its potential and is on a 3 game losing streak and has lost one of its most important players to injury is not happy.

Yeah and the Thunder aren't even in the playoff picture right now but you know what Durant has been doing all season long? Shredding his vocal chords from the bench while encouraging his teammates.

This whole "point the finger at someone else" mentality that comes with LeBron isn't how you should handle things once the team falls on a losing streak or whatever. A real leader rallies the troops and brings the team together during tough times and they come out even better because of it... AS A TEAM. A real leader doesn't divide the team like LeBron has. Having long post game soliliques after losses, basically blaming Kyrie and Waiters for them, all while getting praised by LeESPN for teaching them by "letting them lose" or some dumbass narrative like that.

So they won 8 straight, and now they are going through a rough stretch and the ****ing new coach needs to get fired already? What kind of shit is that? LeBron is a cancer.

lilteapot
01-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Yeah and the Thunder aren't even in the playoff picture right now but you know what Durant has been doing all season long? Shredding his vocal chords from the bench while encouraging his teammates.

This whole "point the finger at someone else" mentality that comes with LeBron isn't how you should handle things once the team falls on a losing streak or whatever. A real leader rallies the troops and brings the team together during tough times and they come out even better because of it... AS A TEAM.

So they won 8 straight, and now they are going through a rough stretch and the ****ing new coach needs to get fired already? What kind of shit is that? LeBron is a cancer.

I agree that Lebron hasn't been exactly patient, and his body language stinks. But until there is clear evidence that he wants Blatt gone you're basing your venom off of hearsay. From a fat **** like Brian Windhorst too.

JellyBean
01-01-2015, 12:47 PM
:roll: And LeBron is the face of the NBA?

HOoopCityJones
01-01-2015, 12:53 PM
I agree that Lebron hasn't been exactly patient, and his body language stinks. But until there is clear evidence that he wants Blatt gone you're basing your venom off of hearsay. From a fat **** like Brian Windhorst too.

Dude ...Windhorst is LBJ's personal lackey , he helps him curve every narrative at LeESPN. :biggums:

If fatboy says there's a disconnect with Blatt, you can bet your ass his best friend Lebron told him off the record and he's just handling the damage control.

mehyaM24
01-01-2015, 12:55 PM
lebron's attitude and overall demeanor ALONG with the cavs' lack of success have all been a big disappointment. cant sugarcoat it.

i dont expect the cavs to win a title this season, as i've said since the beginning of preseason, but at least play with some pride and dignity. coach blatt is a rookie coach and is being treated like dirt because lebron has this arrogant, "prove to me you're worth respect" shtick thing going. smh.

lilteapot
01-01-2015, 12:58 PM
Dude ...Windhorst is LBJ's personal lackey , he helps him curve every narrative at LeESPN. :biggums:

If fatboy says there's a disconnect with Blatt, you can bet your ass his best friend Lebron told him off the record and he's just handling the damage control.
Lebron isn't his friend. To Lebron, fatboy is like the kid he sat next to at lunch one day and now he thinks they're BFF's.

HOoopCityJones
01-01-2015, 01:00 PM
Lebron isn't his friend. To Lebron, fatboy is like the kid he sat next to at lunch one day and now he thinks they're BFF's.

Yea right. Windhorst does everything he can to protect LBJ's image, you really think he's not on the payroll? He literally moves to whatever city Lebron does. Let that shit sink in. That's not somebody you hate, that's your flunky.

GimmeThat
01-01-2015, 01:07 PM
this explains the whole rookie scale contract in the NBA

or it's an attempt.

DMAVS41
01-01-2015, 01:28 PM
Nah I dont know whats going on. This could be serious...it could be the part played with the ominous music as they cover the "turmoil" in a championship DVD before they pull it together and go on a 30-4 run to right the ship and go on to win it all. Could be real...could be overblown struggling team drama.

Im not gonna call it. Just wait and see.

Interesting to the bold...considering you always say you know exactly what is going to happen. Remember when you said we knew enough about KD in the regular season last year to say exactly how good he was? Said the only way he'd struggle is if he was triple teamed. Remember that?

Why don't you know enough now about this team to call it?

Also, this team isn't winning shit unless they make multiple moves to get better defense (exactly what we told you this summer when you were going on and about how none of the details of the trade mattered)

20Four
01-01-2015, 01:30 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/LawfulFilthyCony.gif

Even Jr. Smith who is a fvcking idiot was like "LeBRONZE, WTF you doin??"

http://giant.gfycat.com/GlossyNegligibleHermitcrab.gif

Kobe says to LeBRONZE:

http://giant.gfycat.com/BlindMessyClam.gif

mehyaM24
01-01-2015, 01:36 PM
[/B]

Interesting to the bold...considering you always say you know exactly what is going to happen. Remember when you said we knew enough about KD in the regular season last year to say exactly how good he was? Said the only way he'd struggle is if he was triple teamed. Remember that?

Why don't you know enough now about this team to call it?

Also, this team isn't winning shit unless they make multiple moves to get better defense (exactly what we told you this summer when you were going on and about how none of the details of the trade mattered)
why are you holding his feet to the fire, acting like his opinion means more than anyone elses?

kblaze has been wrong about a lot of stuff....just like everyone else.

DMAVS41
01-01-2015, 01:48 PM
why are you holding his feet to the fire, acting like his opinion means more than anyone elses?

kblaze has been wrong about a lot of stuff....just like everyone else.

Oh I agree. We are all wrong about stuff all the time.

He just won't admit it...and acts like he can see the future.

Last year he told me he knew exactly how good Kevin Love is and he never needs to see him play on a good team or a playoff game or in a different role.

I find that incredibly stupid...

GimmeThat
01-01-2015, 01:55 PM

Last year he told me he knew exactly how good Kevin Love is and he never needs to see him play on a good team or a playoff game or in a different role.

that's how I feel about people using the term

"God-Father"

2swift4u
01-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Man I wouldn't wanna be Blatt!! I actually think he's a good coach but obviously Lebron does whatever he wants on the floor. I remember in their first couple of game they ran some of Blatts plays but now Lebron takes the ball brings it up the floor and does whatever he wants. Mostly he's just playing pick and roll all game long. I don't think Blatt has any influence on Lebron. Probably nobody has because Lebron has been treated like a king most of his life so he doesn't take any instructions anymore at all.

Carbine
01-01-2015, 02:34 PM

:facepalm

Euroleague
01-01-2015, 08:45 PM
lebron's attitude and overall demeanor ALONG with the cavs' lack of success have all been a big disappointment. cant sugarcoat it.

i dont expect the cavs to win a title this season, as i've said since the beginning of preseason, but at least play with some pride and dignity. coach blatt is a rookie coach and is being treated like dirt because lebron has this arrogant, "prove to me you're worth respect" shtick thing going. smh.

Blatt is so overrated it to the point of being ludicrous. I told everyone here that when he was hired and NO ONE wanted to hear it. I was called a troll and a liar again and again.

The fact is for anyone that actually follows European basketball - they knew that he was fired from Efes and Aris after being absolutely horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE with those teams, and being so bad in Aris that he almost bankrupted the club.........and that Maccabi wanted to fire him every single year. Let me repeat that, Maccabi wanted to fire him every single year. including last year.

But then all of a sudden, Maccabi went on this miracle run last year in Euroleague and won the title and suddenly he became this myth and legend in US media. "Best coach ever in Europe".

It's odd how you could coach for over 20 years in Europe and win ONE title, and be considered "the best coach of all time".

Remember that thread I made here about not buying into the fake hype about David Blatt? I was viciously attacked here by just about everyone.

Well, now you know the truth.

The fact is he is a good coach, and probably about above average as compared to a typical NBA coach, among the 30 in the NBA. THAT IS IT.

This LUNACY about him being a "genius", "best coach in Europe", "best coach ever in Europe", blah blah blah is absolutely INSANE.

And it was the same people like Mark Stein that helped start all that lunacy. Like I said in that thread, Do NOT fall for the FAKE David Blatt Hype from US media.

The most ridiculous nonsense bullshit was all that "he runs Princeton offense" nonsense, when he didn't even use that system in Euroleague.

It's the same exact bullshit also with Ettore Messina. Endless bullshit articles and hype in US media about how he was the "greatest coach of all time in Europe"..........the truth is he was just a slightly above average Euroleague coach and nothing more.

It's this same endless absurd hype machine that US sports media has created as it relates to anyone that is coming from European basketball to the NBA. It's just freaking comical at this point.

Milbuck
01-01-2015, 09:08 PM
Blatt is so overrated it to the point of being ludicrous. I told everyone here that when he was hired and NO ONE wanted to hear it. I was called a troll and a liar again and again.

The fact is for anyone that actually follows European basketball - they knew that he was fired from Efes and Aris after being absolutely horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE with those teams, and being so bad in Aris that he almost bankrupted the club.........and that Maccabi wanted to fire him every single year. Let me repeat that, Maccabi wanted to fire him every single year. including last year.

But then all of a sudden, Maccabi went on this miracle run last year in Euroleague and won the title and suddenly he became this myth and legend in US media. "Best coach ever in Europe".

It's odd how you could coach for over 20 years in Europe and win ONE title, and be considered "the best coach of all time".

Remember that thread I made here about not buying into the fake hype about David Blatt? I was viciously attacked here by just about everyone.

Well, now you know the truth.

The fact is he is a good coach, and probably about above average as compared to a typical NBA coach, among the 30 in the NBA. THAT IS IT.

This LUNACY about him being a "genius", "best coach in Europe", "best coach ever in Europe", blah blah blah is absolutely INSANE.

And it was the same people like Mark Stein that helped start all that lunacy. Like I said in that thread, Do NOT fall for the FAKE David Blatt Hype from US media.

The most ridiculous nonsense bullshit was all that "he runs Princeton offense" nonsense, when he didn't even use that system in Euroleague.

It's the same exact bullshit also with Ettore Messina. Endless bullshit articles and hype in US media about how he was the "greatest coach of all time in Europe"..........the truth is he was just a slightly above average Euroleague coach and nothing more.

It's this same endless absurd hype machine that US sports media has created as it relates to anyone that is coming from European basketball to the NBA. It's just freaking comical at this point.David Blatt and Ettore Messina are the two greatest coaches in Euroleague history. It must be killing you to see those two and Giannis/Mirotic in the NBA right now. Just within a few years, the Mount Rushmore of Euroleague left for bigger and better things :oldlol:

Derka
01-01-2015, 09:10 PM
Nobody saw this coming. :rolleyes:

Mr Know It All
01-02-2015, 12:48 AM

Kblaze is a narcissist and a rather loud one at that. Fortunately for him (and his ego) this board is chalked full of teenagers and impressionable/ignorant folks who mistake his pseudo intellectual babble and posturing for something insightful.

As for Lebron, he has demonstrated his low character numerous times throughout his history, pre and post Decision. Some will attribute it to not having a father, others to his coddling by the media. No doubt both have an impact, and no matter the cause it seems there is nothing that will truly humble or improve the man from what he is.

DMAVS41
01-02-2015, 01:31 AM
Kblaze is a narcissist and a rather loud one at that. Fortunately for him (and his ego) this board is chalked full of teenagers and impressionable/ignorant folks who mistake his pseudo intellectual babble and posturing for something insightful.

As for Lebron, he has demonstrated his low character numerous times throughout his history, pre and post Decision. Some will attribute it to not having a father, others to his coddling by the media. No doubt both have an impact, and no matter the cause it seems there is nothing that will truly humble or improve the man from what he is.

Oh I know...I just like making him look silly to knock him down a bit.

He's gone silent on me after I called him out when he repeatedly said Dirk and Frye are virtually identical players outside of mid range jump shooting.

Dro
01-02-2015, 01:46 AM

wow @ this..........I never knew Lebron was a such an azz........Honestly......

MiseryCityTexas
01-02-2015, 01:47 AM
Blatt should be fired for starting a washed up Mike Miller over Dion Waiters alone.

Heavincent
01-02-2015, 01:53 AM

People will downplay it, but this gif says a lot about Bran's character. He's acts like a jerk to some kid for no reason...that's just ****ed.

houston
01-02-2015, 02:26 AM
Nobody saw this coming. :rolleyes:

exactly man lol

mehyaM24
01-02-2015, 02:33 AM
wow @ this..........I never knew Lebron was a such an azz........Honestly......
you've honestly NEVER seen this gif? come on dude... :oldlol:

edit: i can see why some of you find lebron unlikeable. this and the way spolestra and blatt have been treated is pretty disrespectful.

RedBlackAttack
01-02-2015, 02:39 AM
The LeBron who "went to college for four years" in Miami and came back a "more mature leader" was greatly exaggerated.

I can't tell you how disappointed I've been in LeBron's demeanor, both on-court and off of it. He hasn't even given Blatt a chance to succeed. I'm sorry to say, LeBron will likely eventually get his way because there's no one strong enough or ballsy enough to stand up to him in our front office.

This is the circus I feared James would carry along with him. He is who I thought he was, to quote Dennis Green. Great basketball player, but a complete primadonna asshat.

SamuraiSWISH
01-02-2015, 02:44 AM
The LeBron who "went to college for four years" in Miami and came back a "more mature leader" was greatly exaggerated.

I can't tell you how disappointed I've been in LeBron's demeanor, both on-court and off of it. He hasn't even given Blatt a chance to succeed. I'm sorry to say, LeBron will likely eventually get his way because there's no one strong enough or ballsy enough to stand up to him in our front office.

This is the circus I feared James would carry along with him. He is who I thought he was, to quote Dennis Green. Great basketball player, but a complete primadonna asshat.
Dennis Green said that?

:oldlol:

Anyway, you're right. And the went to college for 4x years to become a better leader is greatly exaggerated. Wade was essentially their leader. The one season where LeBron truly took things seriously like a leader was 2012 when he was motivated to avenge his 2011 Finals let down.

He's come back, and while he doesn't dance on the sidelines or pose for pre-game team photos like a giant ghetto 14 year old ... he still has been a terrible, self serving "leader". His negative facial expressions mannerisms, and ignoring of his head coach are quite appalling.

Didn't even give the guy a chance to succeed by playing hard with such a talented roster, and is already trying to run him out of town. Poor guy.

:facepalm

Dro
01-02-2015, 03:00 AM
you've honestly NEVER seen this gif? come on dude... :oldlol:

edit: i can see why some of you find lebron unlikeable. this and the way spolestra and blatt have been treated is pretty disrespectful.
No, I have not.......But I don't usually read Lebron, Kobe threads because there's usually nothing but trolls so unless it was posted in another type of thread, then thats why I've never seen it.....

oh the horror
01-02-2015, 03:04 AM
Man....what a mess. Cleveland would have been better off with a youthful core of Wiggins, Irving, Bennett and everyone else and just have them grow with one another.

Dro
01-02-2015, 03:09 AM
Quote I pulled from RealGM that sums it up pretty well...

It's not a comparison of the two characters in any way. It's an example that you don't need to know someone personally to have a good judgement of their character. If you want an example that you can compare LeBron with then use Michael Jordan. Jordan is very cocky, egotistical and self centered. I've never met him but based on his actions I'd love to see you argue otherwise. However, the reason Jordan is so loved is because he's open about all of it. For me personally, that's the reason I dislike LeBron's demeanor. He's very cocky, he's very self-centered but he's tries to play it off as if he's totally unselfish. I think he would have a lot more league support if he's just more out in the open about his ego. People love a cocky champ.

In other words, he comes across as FAKE......

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-02-2015, 03:14 AM

Aside from giving teammates black eyes and talking a gang of shit, Mike is actually very likable to MOST.

The fact that he wasn't a coward, and his "cockiness" was more along the lines of supreme confidence helped a bit, as well.

hawkfan
01-02-2015, 03:16 AM

Kicking LBJ to the curb?

Dro
01-02-2015, 03:24 AM
Kicking LBJ to the curb?
RBA is not a homer..........He generally calls it like it is when it comes to the Cavs and I usually only see him go into full Cavs support mode when others are being overly critical, exaggerating, or flat out lying....

SamuraiSWISH
01-02-2015, 03:31 AM

In other words, he comes across as FAKE......
I don't think Jordan was cocky. He was still ultimately respectful of people, coaches, and most teammates. His witty verbal jabs at teammates was meant to push them. Kobe tries to emulate this and comes off as just putting them down. As evident in the "soft as Charmin" practice.

MJ was confident. Cocky is Kobe. Jordan's innate swagger, personality, and cool factor was what made him loved. His aura was innate as gravity.

Kobe fakes it. And LeBron just isn't naturally cool I think as either of them, he's a follower.

MJ could play the game selfishly cause it worked. Kobe plays the game selfishly because he's a glory hound. LeBron plays unselfish, but at his core he's an extremely selfish person. A diva. As is Kobe.

Jordan wasn't a diva. Nothing was handed to him. He didn't become spoiled to the extent of entitlement.

Dro
01-02-2015, 03:35 AM
I don't think Jordan was cocky. He was still ultimately respectful of people, coaches, and most teammates. His witty verbal jabs at teammates was meant to push them. Kobe tries to emulate this and comes off as just putting them down. As evident in the "soft as Charmin" practice.

MJ was confident. Cocky is Kobe. Jordan's innate swagger, personality, and cool factor was what made him loved. His aura was innate as gravity.

Kobe fakes it. And LeBron just isn't naturally cool I think as either of them, he's a follower.

MJ could play the game selfishly cause it worked. Kobe plays the game selfishly because he's a glory hound. LeBron plays unselfish, but at his core he's an extremely selfish person. A diva. As is Kobe.

Jordan wasn't a diva. Nothing was handed to him. He didn't become spoiled to the extent of entitlement.
Good post........

Mr. Jabbar
01-02-2015, 03:38 AM
what's really amazing is what Dan gilbert did by signing lebron after that "farewell" letter he wrote when he left to miami.

I know it's business but jesus, have some fing pride

SamuraiSWISH
01-02-2015, 03:44 AM
Co-sign, but doesn't that go for the loser fans of the Cleveland Cavaliers themselves as well?

The ever scorned ex-lover, so willing, and shamelessly ready to take the guy back? Have some pride, or dignity. I don't think any of that is left in a place like Cleveland.

More than evident in July of 2014. Please ... PLEASE come back to us. Pathetic.

Mr. Jabbar
01-02-2015, 03:48 AM
Co-sign, but doesn't that go for the loser fans of the Cleveland Cavaliers themselves as well? The scorned ex-lover, so willing, and shamelessly ready to take the guy back? Have some pride, or dignity. I don't think any of that is left in a place like Cleveland.

absolutely. I think real cavs fans don't like him much tho, the few games I've watched that were at the Q the atmosphere was really bad.

livinglegend
01-02-2015, 03:58 AM
It seems like people keep writing the same comments in each thread. The threads have different titles, but the contents are the same. Boring and not entertaining. :facepalm

SamuraiSWISH
01-02-2015, 03:59 AM
absolutely. I think real cavs fans don't like him much tho, the few games I've watched that were at the Q the atmosphere was really bad.
I've been waiting for someone to comment on this. Astute observation, bro.

Guys like Meticode, and RedBlackAttack could shed more light from an actual hardcore Cavs fan perspective.

I just recently watched some highlights of LeBron in his first stint with the Cavs, and while also being a far more entertaining player individually back then ... the Cleveland home crowd was dramatically more passionate in the atmosphere there. They rooted for LeBron, and the Cavs a lot harder.

Maybe the heartfelt Cleveland faithful feel awkward rooting for this guy, this relatively soon, given what he did to them just 4x years ago.

James basically taking his best years to go elsewhere to win easily, when Cleveland was on the cusp of titles, and ultimate greatness with his hometown crowd cheering him on. I'm sure many of them feel weird seeing him back there, and it manifests itself in the home crowd atmosphere.

All they needed before he bailed like a coward, was more mental toughness from their leader, and a piece or two extra talent wise. That's it. And he would've been competing for titles where he was all along. With out the cowardice, the betrayal, and then ensuing awkwardness when he returned.

The Q was a LOT rowdier circa 2006 - 2010 than it is today, with basically an even more talented roster. Sad. LeBron brought this on himself though.

El Kabong
01-02-2015, 10:12 AM
My mate is a hometown Cavs fan and I'd describe his attitude to LeBron coming back as reluctant acceptance. Certainly didn't seem to be jumping for joy aboht his return, but Cleveland teams havent won anything for years (isn't it like 50 years now?) that he just kinda ignores the past and hopes LeBron will help them win a title.

cteach111
01-02-2015, 10:29 AM
what's really amazing is what Dan gilbert did by signing lebron after that "farewell" letter he wrote when he left to miami.

Like u said, it's business. If Lebron James is there for the taking, you go for it.

r15mohd
01-02-2015, 10:50 AM
My mate is a hometown Cavs fan and I'd describe his attitude to LeBron coming back as reluctant acceptance. Certainly didn't seem to be jumping for joy aboht his return, but Cleveland teams havent won anything for years (isn't it like 50 years now?) that he just kinda ignores the past and hopes LeBron will help them win a title.

winning erases all sorrows...any hint at success for failing franchises (in this case a city) will always be accepted, no matter what the past did.

my VP is a born-raised Cleveland-er and season ticket holder to all things Cleveland. He hated the Heat/Lebron with passion when Lebron left and I would always jar with him over our success vs theirs in Cleveland. now that Lebron is back, there was initial mixed feelings...however, those have subsided and he's back to cheering for Lebron and so forth. the Cavs have been mediocre at best, but even at that, it's better than what they had before and future-wise, it looks as if it will certainly get better (the team is too talented to not get better). they put faith in that and move forward with Lebron at the helm

KyrieTheFuture
01-02-2015, 10:59 AM
As previous posts point out, I wasn't clamoring for his return, but you don't get mad when someone of that level of talent wants to play for your team. I am extremely annoyed that he's attempting to run the show again when that clearly didn't work at all last time.

FLDFSU
01-02-2015, 11:28 AM
If he did he wouldn't work for ESPN aka the TMZ of sports news. The network is known for creating it's own news, and while Stein might not be as bad as Windhorst, he is still a company man.
This fool just wrote a completely baseless article about how Lebron wants Blatt fired, but provided ZERO evidence or sources. The only thing he could point out was Lebron saying he doesn't need to ask permission to take on more playmaking responsibilities. How does one take a quote like that and twist it into "Lebron wants his coach fired ASAP" :oldlol:

Not to get too off track, but this is 100% correct. Anybody who needs proof should see ESPN fake story regarding Jameis Winston and autographs.

DukeDelonte13
01-02-2015, 02:25 PM
I've been waiting for someone to comment on this. Astute observation, bro.

Guys like Meticode, and RedBlackAttack could shed more light from an actual hardcore Cavs fan perspective.

I just recently watched some highlights of LeBron in his first stint with the Cavs, and while also being a far more entertaining player individually back then ... the Cleveland home crowd was dramatically more passionate in the atmosphere there. They rooted for LeBron, and the Cavs a lot harder.

Maybe the heartfelt Cleveland faithful feel awkward rooting for this guy, this relatively soon, given what he did to them just 4x years ago.

James basically taking his best years to go elsewhere to win easily, when Cleveland was on the cusp of titles, and ultimate greatness with his hometown crowd cheering him on. I'm sure many of them feel weird seeing him back there, and it manifests itself in the home crowd atmosphere.

All they needed before he bailed like a coward, was more mental toughness from their leader, and a piece or two extra talent wise. That's it. And he would've been competing for titles where he was all along. With out the cowardice, the betrayal, and then ensuing awkwardness when he returned.

The Q was a LOT rowdier circa 2006 - 2010 than it is today, with basically an even more talented roster. Sad. LeBron brought this on himself though.

this is 100% wrong. This cavs team is immensely more popular than any of Lebron pre miami cavs teams. The Q is always rowdy and has sold out every game this year. There hasn't been any playoff games yet, so you are just comparing those gigantic momentous playoff games to these early pre all star reg season games.

Before Lebron left, the cavs had a small but dedicated fan base, since he's came back w/ Love and w/ Kyrie already being there it's been off the charts.. this is probably the most popular cavs team in franchise history by a long short. Remember, Cleveland top teams are:

1. Browns

2. Browns,
3. Browns,
4. Browns,
5. Indians/Cavs (tie)

With all that being said I consider myself a fanatic, i'm obsessed with the cavs and I am really starting to HATE this team. They disgust me. Lebron disgusts me. Dude is just not giving a f*ck and its become cancerous. What happened to all that bs about hard work? He doesn't try out there. I've said it before and i'll say it again, he plays lazy. Too many lazy passes, too many instances of not hustling or playing D, and too many instances of just scrapping the game plan.

Love has played some D in spurts, but lately he's been reverting to his patented "not even gonna contest a shot because i'm already going for the rebound" defensive technique.

Kyrie, Waiters, Delly, Miller, Marion, TT, Andy, Harris, are all playing hard. They all give a damn. It starts with the leader of the team though, and if Lebron doesn't start buying in then it's over for this cavaliers iteration.

Also, gotta love how when this cavs team doesn't run Blatt's sets it's on the players, but last year when the team didn't run Brown's sets it was on Mike Brown.

I have yet to see a fraction of the passion that those cavs teams played with back in 09 and 10, and it's painful to watch.

Euroleague
01-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Man....what a mess. Cleveland would have been better off with a youthful core of Wiggins, Irving, Bennett and everyone else and just have them grow with one another.

:confusedshrug:

Straight_Ballin
01-02-2015, 09:12 PM
Can you imagine if Bron as a pup played for a great coach like Pop from the start? Cuz would be on his knees saying "yes sir" and "no sir" with the uttermost respect doing whatever Pop told him to do when he told him to do it.

Straight_Ballin
01-02-2015, 09:17 PM
this is 100% wrong. This cavs team is immensely more popular than any of Lebron pre miami cavs teams. The Q is always rowdy and has sold out every game this year. There hasn't been any playoff games yet, so you are just comparing those gigantic momentous playoff games to these early pre all star reg season games.

Before Lebron left, the cavs had a small but dedicated fan base, since he's came back w/ Love and w/ Kyrie already being there it's been off the charts.. this is probably the most popular cavs team in franchise history by a long short. Remember, Cleveland top teams are:

1. Browns

2. Browns,
3. Browns,
4. Browns,
5. Indians/Cavs (tie)

With all that being said I consider myself a fanatic, i'm obsessed with the cavs and I am really starting to HATE this team. They disgust me. Lebron disgusts me. Dude is just not giving a f*ck and its become cancerous. What happened to all that bs about hard work? He doesn't try out there. I've said it before and i'll say it again, he plays lazy. Too many lazy passes, too many instances of not hustling or playing D, and too many instances of just scrapping the game plan.

Love has played some D in spurts, but lately he's been reverting to his patented "not even gonna contest a shot because i'm already going for the rebound" defensive technique.

Kyrie, Waiters, Delly, Miller, Marion, TT, Andy, Harris, are all playing hard. They all give a damn. It starts with the leader of the team though, and if Lebron doesn't start buying in then it's over for this cavaliers iteration.

Also, gotta love how when this cavs team doesn't run Blatt's sets it's on the players, but last year when the team didn't run Brown's sets it was on Mike Brown.

I have yet to see a fraction of the passion that those cavs teams played with back in 09 and 10, and it's painful to watch.

How long have you been watching? Back in the day when Mark Price and Brad D were shitting on the east the noise in that arena made a Browns game feel like a library. Price droppin shots on Jordan and Pippen all over the place while servin assists like Skiles. That was some damn good Cavs ball back then.

gilalizard
01-03-2015, 01:06 AM
If it's true, it's all on Gilbert. He needs to tell LeBron to stfu and do what his coach says. And ban LeBron's clown-car posse of high-school-buddy advisors from the arena.

He likely won't though. Gilbert is enamored with LeBron. He's in love.