01-01-2015, 05:46 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZOR2-8daXc

kNIOKAS
01-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Yeah def. Only monsters could listen to that type of music :eek:

MightyWhitey
01-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Yeah def. Only monsters could listen to that type of music :eek:
Yes they do. Anyone that writes crappy music about committing acts of violence is disturbed. Maybe if he had a proper upbringing he would rather listen to DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince or anything with Will Smith. Unfortunately he had no father to help teach him. A rather infectious problem in the black community.

PistonsFan#21
01-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Yes they do. Anyone that writes crappy music about committing acts of violence is disturbed. Maybe if he had a proper upbringing he would rather listen to DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince or anything with Will Smith. Unfortunately he had no father to help teach him. A rather infectious problem in the black community.

Rap music is the most popular genre of music among white suburban kids and teenagers too...I guess they dont have fathers either?

MightyWhitey
01-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Rap music is the most popular genre of music among white suburban kids and teenagers too...I guess they dont have fathers either?
White kids are not prone to commit acts of random violence like black kids though. Different upbringings do have a different outcome. I even dabbled listening to the likes of Big Daddy Kane and Slick Rick when younger, however I did grow out of that nonsense like most white kids do. Which is why white kids generally have a healthy view of abiding the law instead of committing acts of destruction when they don't get the answer they want to hear from a court of law. But I guess hating white people and assassinating police officers is the only way to get your point across :rolleyes:

PistonsFan#21
01-02-2015, 01:26 AM
White kids are not prone to commit acts of random violence like black kids though. Different upbringings do have a different outcome. I even dabbled listening to the likes of Big Daddy Kane and Slick Rick when younger, however I did grow out of that nonsense like most white kids do. Which is why white kids generally have a healthy view of abiding the law instead of committing acts of destruction when they don't get the answer they want to hear from a court of law. But I guess hating white people and assassinating police officers is the only way to get your point across :rolleyes:

Obviously if you compare black kids from the ghetto to white kids coming from a rich family theres gonna be a difference. The socio-economical aspect is the main factor here, not the ethnicity. I can also say that white kids/adults are more prone to committing mass shootings.

How many black persons assassinated police officers to get their point across by the way?

Akrazotile
01-02-2015, 01:34 PM

What if they write movies about committing acts of violence? Are Scorcese and Tarantino severely disturbed?

The primary culprit is a lack of guidance. When you combine that with the powerful influence of media, it creates serious problems. But rap music is freedom of speech and censoring it is not the answer to preventing kids from turning out like Mike Brown. DEMANDING more responsible parenting is.

But liberals are too busy rallying with the ACLU to make sure every parent has the right to bolt from their kids in pursuit of getting a debut rap album produced. Its such a more hip and progressive stance to take than that boring family values stuff, man. Just like, dont tell people what to do man, and if they like, do bad stuff, its just rich peoples fault anyway. Everyone look how smart i just soundeded, i must be like sooo cool now.

Basically libs want the results, they just dont wanna enforce the rules that will get them. Thats like the definition of liberalism.

Hotlantadude81
01-02-2015, 01:52 PM
Mike Brown got what he deserved.

But the Garner case, the Ohio K-Mart shooting and the 12 year old that got shot was a bunch of bullshit.

I can't believe the cops got away with the shooting at K-Mart. The footage shows that the cops just come around the corner and they basically start firing for no reason. All because a guy had an air rifle in an open and carry state. :facepalm

MavsSuperFan
01-03-2015, 04:44 PM
Mike Brown got what he deserved.

But the Garner case, the Ohio K-Mart shooting and the 12 year old that got shot was a bunch of bullshit.

I can't believe the cops got away with the shooting at K-Mart. The footage shows that the cops just come around the corner and they basically start firing for no reason. All because a guy had an air rifle in an open and carry state. :facepalm
Ya I just saw the video, that was murder. Cops should have been convicted.