PDA

View Full Version : Will LeBron James win another NBA championship ?

tomtucker
01-02-2015, 02:19 PM
http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=nba&pollId=4650258
should have asked where !
your thoughts on the poll ?

Beastmode88
01-02-2015, 02:23 PM
I think he will win one next year.

zizozain
01-02-2015, 02:23 PM
stop making threads

oh and kill yourself phaggut

JellyBean
01-02-2015, 02:24 PM
Of course. I think that he will win one more as the "guy", then it is more like he will be chasing the ring.

fpliii
01-02-2015, 02:28 PM
I think he'll win one more, not this year though. Probably not playing at the same level as he did in Miami for his two rings there, but still as the #1 guy.

I don't think he'll win another MVP though. At this point he's all about saving himself for the playoffs, and giving 110% effort then. Probably feels that he has nothing to gain from the regular season.

K Xerxes
01-02-2015, 02:30 PM
I think he'll win one more, not this year though. Probably not playing at the same level as he did in Miami for his two rings there, but still as the #1 guy.

I don't think he'll win another MVP though. At this point he's all about saving himself for the playoffs, and giving 110% effort then. Probably feels that he has nothing to gain from the regular season.

4 MVPs in 5 years. There's nothing really to gain from the regular season anymore. Only rings and FMVPs will help his resume.

And it looks like the ship for DPOY sailed a couple of years ago.

tomtucker
01-02-2015, 02:33 PM
I hope someone can shead some light on why Florida, New Mexico and Texas are the only ones who say no

fpliii
01-02-2015, 02:37 PM
4 MVPs in 5 years. There's nothing really to gain from the regular season anymore. Only rings and FMVPs will help his resume.

And it looks like the ship for DPOY sailed a couple of years ago.
To be fair though, idk if it's that simple. Consider Bird...9 monster years, gets injured, never the same. If he plays at a high level his last four years in the league and retires abruptly instead, I think people would hold him in higher regard, even if the ring count stayed at three. Same with Duncan, even if they didn't win last year, more quality seasons count for something.

pegasus
01-02-2015, 02:43 PM
Don't ever underestimate the heart of a colluder.