PDA

View Full Version : ALL Euroleague Topics Now Posted LIVE In The Wrong Forum

Euroleague
01-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Euroleague just signed a new contract with ESPN to broadcast ALL Euroleague games live in the USA. The games will be broadcast in high definition and will also be broadcast in English. They will include a short pregame and post game segment.

HomieWeMajor
01-02-2015, 06:39 PM
They were already getting shown on Comedy Central

bdreason
01-02-2015, 06:46 PM
Very cool... if true.

Euroleague
01-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Very cool... if true.

It's true.

chocolatethunder
01-02-2015, 07:44 PM
haha nice job :roll:

But I am stoked if this is true.

La Frescobaldi
01-02-2015, 07:52 PM
hoorah for Euroleague!! thanks for the news!!

bluechox2
01-02-2015, 07:53 PM
so which washout nba player is euroleague mvp this time?

Richesly
01-02-2015, 08:43 PM
I wish this were true, but Euroleague is just trolling.

chocolatethunder
01-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Stop saying "if" this is true.

IT IS TRUE.

Why in the freaking hell would I make up something like that?
I didn't see the part where I said you made anything up. You didn't post a link. So who knows you could have misunderstood someone or saw a Euroleague game on ESPN and assumed they were going to broad cast them all. I dunno. I never said you made anything up. You just have to realize that without a link, it's tough to verify what you're saying. Chill, I don't give you a hard time here and have actually said nice things about you so just stop being an asshole and everything will be fine.

bigt
01-03-2015, 09:51 AM

Oh damn shut down in one post. Early contender for slay of 2015 n:applause:

Done_And_Done
01-03-2015, 04:08 PM
When was this contract signed?

Euroleague
01-03-2015, 04:10 PM
When was this contract signed?

At the end of 2014, before the start of the Euroleague Top 16 stage.

KG215
01-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Pretty damn hilarious that Euroleague has been accused of making shit up (which he is) four pages into the thread and, instead of doing the simple thing and just providing a link, he goes into dipshit, insecure mode and starts attacking everyone.

outbreak
01-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Instead of reporting people why not just supply the damn link? Is it that hard to do? It isn't that out there that they will broadcast euroleague games so I would definitely believe it but if you want to shut people up POST THE LINK.

When I google it all I get is a story about ESPN UK continuing to show some games and about the finals being broadcast. It gets a few games a week shown here in Australia and it's far more watchable than half the other rubbish they show on ESPN especially when half their programming in my country is just talk shows. There's a european special sports channel you pay for separately here and I think more games are shown on that but it's stupid expensive for one channel.

Also the comedy channel slay was hilarious.

MP.Trey
01-03-2015, 04:48 PM
OP is a racist, lying psychopath. Reported for abuse and harassment.

Kblaze8855
01-03-2015, 04:54 PM
From what I can tell...its on watchESPN...online, ESPN3...online and a channel called...ESPN America...which doesnt air in America. Its a european and middle eastern channel that covers American sports.

It doesnt come on ESPN...in the way people mean when they say something is live on ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/espntv/onair/index?start=1-08-15-12:00-PM

It does air...on ESPN 3...which is online.

ESPN streams euroleague games.

It doesnt seem to air them on American tv.

outbreak
01-03-2015, 05:04 PM
From what I can tell...its on watchESPN...online, ESPN3...online and a channel called...ESPN America...which doesnt air in America. Its a european and middle eastern channel that covers American sports.

It doesnt come on ESPN...in the way people mean when they say something is live on ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/espntv/onair/index?start=1-08-15-12:00-PM

It does air...on ESPN 3...which is online.

ESPN streams euroleague games.

It doesnt seem to air them on American tv.

Oh I thought espn 3 already streamed them all? They stream women's college ball and college lacrosse on espn 3 here.

If this is true than euroleague has once again made a thread with no source a deliberately misleading title and first post to try and prove an agenda that only he cares about. Reminds me of when he said Tony Parker said Euro Basket is better than the NBA and then it just turned out to be a comment where he said winning for his country means more to him than winning an NBA title.

Derka
01-03-2015, 05:41 PM
I'd watch it if it was on here more. Basketball is basketball.

If its just on ESPN3, eh...when there's nothing else on, I'll spend some bandwidth on it.

Euroleague
01-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Oh I thought espn 3 already streamed them all? They stream women's college ball and college lacrosse on espn 3 here.

If this is true than euroleague has once again made a thread with no source a deliberately misleading title and first post to try and prove an agenda that only he cares about. Reminds me of when he said Tony Parker said Euro Basket is better than the NBA and then it just turned out to be a comment where he said winning for his country means more to him than winning an NBA title.

No you lying POS. ESPN only aired one game a week before.

And I never said that part in bold in your comment either you sick SOB.

Euroleague
01-06-2015, 10:45 PM

If its just on ESPN3, eh...when there's nothing else on, I'll spend some bandwidth on it.

It's on Watch ESPN. That means it's available to watch on television, regardless of what Kbklaze claims.

Ariza4three
01-06-2015, 10:46 PM
It's on Watch ESPN. That means it's available to watch on television, regardless of what Kbklaze claims.
You're so ****ing stupid

Euroleague
01-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Anyway, ALL of this week's games will air live this Thursday and Friday afternoon.

And once again, it is on Watch ESPN, so it IS available on television.

Euroleague
01-06-2015, 10:48 PM
You're so ****ing stupid

Are you claiming that Watch ESPN isn't available on TV?

Looks like another troll wants to get reported to abuse.

Ariza4three
01-06-2015, 10:55 PM

Watchespn is an online service you ****ing retard.

Milbuck
01-06-2015, 10:57 PM

NBA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Euroleague

Report me to abuse, you fat balding **** :oldlol:

Rooster
01-06-2015, 10:58 PM

It's on ESPN 4 Episode Where They Are Now. I saw Goudeluck as the Euroleague 3rd leading scorer though and some American scrub as the top scorer who looks like a custodian BTW.:oldlol:

bdreason
01-06-2015, 10:59 PM
ESPN 3 and Watch ESPN? Those are internet streams...

No Links Yo got me again. :facepalm

gts
01-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Watchespn is an online service you ****ing retard.
:lol

dilley
01-06-2015, 11:11 PM
never, ever change Euroleague. :bowdown:

CavaliersFTW
01-06-2015, 11:47 PM
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/ff5da9975d9191f283a35ea6f0ca0ef4.jpg

YaoArizaClutch
01-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Euroleague is as fun to watch as division II soccer.

comerb
01-07-2015, 03:45 AM

:facepalm

Euroleague
01-07-2015, 10:31 PM
ESPN 3 and Watch ESPN? Those are internet streams...

No Links Yo got me again. :facepalm

Watch ESPN is available in ALL platforms you freaking idiot. That means it is available on your TV.

ALL platforms. It's called an app.

IDIOT.

And WTF does an internet stream even have to do with it anyway? Cable is also available to your TV through the internet as is satellite. WTF century are you living in?

SexSymbol
01-07-2015, 10:38 PM
lol, somebody needs to track the shit Euroleague makes up, would be hilarious to sum it all up.
It's so funny to watch a desperate, probably retarded, man try to prop up euroleague so much without any supporters.
I love euroleague as Žalgiris plays in it and it comes as being an european who's involved in basketball so much, but god damn does your information, knowledge and sources about european basketball suck.

Euroleague
01-07-2015, 10:41 PM
[QUOTE=SexSymbol]lol, somebody needs to track the shit Euroleague makes up, would be hilarious to sum it all up.
It's so funny to watch a desperate, probably retarded, man try to prop up euroleague so much without any supporters.
I love euroleague as

gts
01-07-2015, 10:45 PM
:lol love the change of the title...

ALL Euroleague Topics Now Posted LIVE In The Wrong Forum

SexSymbol
01-07-2015, 10:48 PM
WTF did I "make up"?

I am reporting you to abuse. I did not "make up" anything. What I posted was true and the mods even had to admit it.

You will be reported to abuse now.

Have fun in Poland.
You're a retard.

I didn't understand that Poland joke and I'm assuming nobody else will.

Nobody gives a shit about your reports, including mods, you let out the most SOB, POS, retard, idiot bombs out of anyone on this forum.

Euroleague
01-07-2015, 10:57 PM
You're a retard.

I didn't understand that Poland joke and I'm assuming nobody else will.

Nobody gives a shit about your reports, including mods, you let out the most SOB, POS, retard, idiot bombs out of anyone on this forum.

You are Polish.

SexSymbol
01-07-2015, 11:00 PM
You are Polish.
Why?
I live in Lithuania, born and raised in Kaunas.
You'll have to explain your joke/accusation better, as it doesn't make sense so much that I can't grasp at what's the catch here

Ariza4three
01-07-2015, 11:00 PM
I'm about to go off on Euroleague.

qrich
01-07-2015, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=SexSymbol]lol, somebody needs to track the shit Euroleague makes up, would be hilarious to sum it all up.
I love euroleague as

SexSymbol
01-07-2015, 11:04 PM
My favorite Euroleague quote would be when he said Sofoklis Schorsianitis is 10 times the player Chris Kaman and Marcus Camby can ever dream of being
Sofoklis is shit, he faced off against Shaq back in 2010, and he was destroyed by him. And Shaq was literally riding on his last legs

Euroleague
01-07-2015, 11:06 PM
Sofoklis is shit, he faced off against Shaq back in 2010, and he was destroyed by him. And Shaq was literally riding on his last legs

Better than Motiejunas and Valanciunas any day of the week. Even when he's 100 pounds overweight.

gts
01-07-2015, 11:08 PM
I'm about to go off on Euroleague.Just don't get any on your shoes...

SexSymbol
01-07-2015, 11:10 PM
Better than Motiejunas and Valanciunas any day of the week. Even when he's 100 pounds overweight.
He's not better than either, wtf are you smoking.
Sofoklis had 2 good season and one decent one in an 9 or 10 year EL career. He's a scrub

outbreak
01-07-2015, 11:42 PM
WTF did I "make up"?

I am reporting you to abuse. I did not "make up" anything. What I posted was true and the mods even had to admit it.

You will be reported to abuse now.

Have fun in Poland.

You deliberately post misleading threads leaving out links that would make it clear that the info that is slightly true has been taken out of context or mis represented by yourself. Claiming all games broadcast live on ESPN makes people think it's on TV not an internet stream. An app that works on smart tvs is not the same as a regular tv broadcast either. By the same logic I could make a thread saying all the Australian cricket summer is being broadcast in the US this year because you can sign up and stream it online. It's just misrepresenting the facts and if you posted links everyone would know this immediately.

Euroleague
01-11-2015, 01:44 PM
The super rich owners of the Greek League club AEK Athens have announced that they will be spending a lot of money on the basketball club.

It seems that AEK will be returning to the elite of European basketball shortly.

Marchesk
01-11-2015, 02:01 PM
The super rich owners of the Greek League club AEK Athens have announced that they will be spending a lot of money on the basketball club.

It seems that AEK will be returning to the elite of European basketball shortly.

How is it possible that you have 13,244 posts? :wtf:

Kblaze8855
01-11-2015, 02:26 PM

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/faq#faq9

Watch ESPN...is not on tv.

If it is...show me where. It sure as hell isnt on any of the many ESPNs Charter cable has. These games are not on American tv. Prove otherwise ill stop saying it.

CavaliersFTW
01-11-2015, 02:51 PM
Just admit you were wrong so we can move on and the mods can lock this thread. Euroleague games will NOT be airing on ESPN on tv. Plain and simple.