PDA

View Full Version : Gift suggestions to a girl

waseem780
01-03-2015, 01:22 AM
I'm buying a bday present for this cute chick whos my neighbour.

She's turning 16. We talk everyday when we are coming home from school cause we walk home together , I'd say thats 30-60 minutes of talking a day and few times on facebook, so we aren't super close and I ain't friend zoned or anything. Any suggestions on what I should get her? Preferably something under 40$ ,

bigkingsfan
01-03-2015, 01:26 AM
D in a box.

TylerOO
01-03-2015, 01:40 AM
First off.....how old are you?

He's only 44

imnew09
01-03-2015, 01:44 AM
vibrator

waseem780
01-03-2015, 01:50 AM
First off.....how old are you?

Draz
01-03-2015, 01:51 AM
Get her a warrant

hateraid
01-03-2015, 01:52 AM
Perfume

Or red wine and demand you share it

oh the horror
01-03-2015, 01:52 AM
You've spoken for 30-60 minutes a day and haven't caught on to anything she may like?

Draz
01-03-2015, 01:55 AM
Get her a thong

Draz
01-03-2015, 02:02 AM
Lemme talk to her yo

iamgine
01-03-2015, 02:03 AM
Need pic to give more accurate answer.

JohnFreeman
01-03-2015, 02:06 AM
http://media1.giphy.com/media/7jxYLIKM5gOc0/giphy.gif

Micku
01-03-2015, 02:24 AM
Get her a necklace or something if you're super cheap.

You could find a digital camera that's under $40 too nowadays if you look hard. You could take pictures doing things and whatever, so it'll be a chance for you to 'bond' with pics or vids.

Or flowers.

If all else fails, then give her a dildo.

Draz
01-03-2015, 02:26 AM
Make sure the dildough isn't bigger than your dick though

outbreak
01-03-2015, 03:09 AM
Get her a gift voucher to a local restaurant so she can take her boyfriend there.

waseem780
01-03-2015, 03:35 AM
shit im torn on what kind of bracelet/accessory(excuse the spelling)i should get her cause thats what im leaning towards. any pics would be helpful

highwhey
01-03-2015, 03:53 AM
If youve talked to this girl for a damn hour every day and havent smashed, how about u gift urself some balls?

waseem780
01-03-2015, 03:54 AM
If youve talked to this girl for a damn hour every day and havent smashed, how about u gift urself some balls?
Ide say its 30 min a day except on rare occasions. Plus I dont wanna smash her right now.

Fawker
01-03-2015, 04:09 AM
30-60 min alone time per day and yall not close?

CavaliersFTW
01-03-2015, 04:13 AM
Dick in a box

lakers_forever
01-03-2015, 09:19 AM
I'm buying a bday present for this cute chick whos my neighbour.

She's turning 16. We talk everyday when we are coming home from school cause we walk home together , I'd say thats 30-60 minutes of talking a day and few times on facebook, so we aren't super close and I ain't friend zoned or anything. Any suggestions on what I should get her? Preferably something under 40$ ,

Don't give her anything. If you aren't friendzoned already (I really doubt it since you talk to her everyday for 30 minutes - girls do that to their friends), you will be after the gift.

Gifts, Romantic messages, all that stuff are for girlfriends, not for girls you have never even kissed.

Do you want this girl as a friend or a as a girlfriend? I bet you want her as GF. So stop talking to her everyday. She must not know that she can have you anytime. Girls love a challenge. Stopping being there for her all the time and then get the balls to ask her out.

Is she rejects you, move on. Treat her nicely when she talks to you, but stop giving her attention. You don't need to ignore her, but don't keep initiating contact with her. She must know that you will not be her "girlfriend". Is she misses you, good for you. If she does not,, hey it's her loss.

Cheers.

ImKobe
01-03-2015, 09:24 AM
Hey Jameer,

get condoms and a 6-pack.

navy
01-03-2015, 11:00 AM
Jewelry? Nah, you dont have the money.

Give her a gift card with the 40 on it.

I<3NBA
01-03-2015, 12:06 PM
does she like reading?

give her 50 Shades of Grey

MP.Trey
01-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Ide say its 30 min a day except on rare occasions. Plus I dont wanna smash her right now.
Welll shiiiiit waseem if you ain't tryna smash, what are you buying his bitch gifts for?

QuebecBaller
01-03-2015, 12:14 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41lHLnYyq5L._SY300_.jpg

waseem780
01-03-2015, 01:39 PM
does she like reading?

give her 50 Shades of Grey
yeahhh thats a good idea , Ima get her that book and bracelet.

Btw everyone im tryna smash her in spring/summer. I have this other girl im talking to and shit so I cant rigjt now

blablabla
01-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Lol u cant wait 6 months to smash a chick if she ain't givin up the pvssy after 2 weeks max u can forget about it

alenleomessi
01-03-2015, 02:18 PM
yeahhh thats a good idea , Ima get her that book and bracelet.

Btw everyone im tryna smash her in spring/summer. I have this other girl im talking to and shit so I cant rigjt now
both of them are probably getting smashed by some other dudes so i wouldnt worry about hurting anyone's feeling.. dont be a beta

KobesFinger
01-03-2015, 07:59 PM
Welll shiiiiit waseem if you ain't tryna smash, what are you buying his bitch gifts for?

Troof right here

niko
01-03-2015, 09:15 PM
Don't give her anything. If you aren't friendzoned already (I really doubt it since you talk to her everyday for 30 minutes - girls do that to their friends), you will be after the gift.

Gifts, Romantic messages, all that stuff are for girlfriends, not for girls you have never even kissed.

Do you want this girl as a friend or a as a girlfriend? I bet you want her as GF. So stop talking to her everyday. She must not know that she can have you anytime. Girls love a challenge. Stopping being there for her all the time and then get the balls to ask her out.

Is she rejects you, move on. Treat her nicely when she talks to you, but stop giving her attention. You don't need to ignore her, but don't keep initiating contact with her. She must know that you will not be her "girlfriend". Is she misses you, good for you. If she does not,, hey it's her loss.

Cheers.

This. Or something small for a girl you are 100% going to bang (like you are on the way to her house to do it).

CJ Mustard
01-04-2015, 01:09 AM
Yeah, you're likely already in the friend zone. F*ck a gift. Just be direct, go in for the make out and if she rejects you, keep it moving. Too many hot single girls out there to be spending an hour a day with a girl you're not even with.

waseem780
01-04-2015, 01:41 AM
There is no such thing as a friend zone. If a girl likes you her answer towards me asking her out wont change whether I ask her out after 1 week or 5 months. The only thing that's a real friend zone is when you're friends for years

LA_Showtime
01-04-2015, 03:59 AM
Since you don't know the girl that well, I would bring up her birthday and jokingly tell her you want to treat her to dinner at a nice restaurant. If she's down to go to a nice restaurant, you're in.

Bless Mathews
01-04-2015, 04:17 AM
Lemme talk to her yo

Creepiest poast of the week nominee.

:applause:

waseem780
01-04-2015, 04:43 AM
Since you don't know the girl that well, I would bring up her birthday and jokingly tell her you want to treat her to dinner at a nice restaurant. If she's down to go to a nice restaurant, you're in.
Yeah that is a good tip except its not if she's into me , its WHEN i want to smash her and I feel like waiting. she's already invited me to her house multiple times too but i could never go cause of work,and other stuff

KyrieTheFuture
01-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Why the **** would you get her a present? No surer way to get in the friend zone. Also I find it incredibly amusing that you're acting like an expert when you're 17

niko
01-04-2015, 09:46 AM
There is no such thing as a friend zone. If a girl likes you her answer towards me asking her out wont change whether I ask her out after 1 week or 5 months. The only thing that's a real friend zone is when you're friends for years
The answer doesn't change becuse you are in the friend zone.

Overdrive
01-04-2015, 10:16 AM

A girl knows immediately if she wants the D or not. Looks & (subconscious)smell play the biggest roles. Friend zone just means 100% no, but nonsexual affection.
The problem is that if there's a 50% chance and you wait and the affection shifts to non sexual you have a hard time to go back. The first few moments and days are the most important.

GimmeThat
01-04-2015, 11:30 AM
this is a little bit like getting a magazine and cutting up all the letters just to spell out the fact that you are broke

nathanjizzle
01-04-2015, 11:50 AM
Get her a vibrator for 20 bucks, not a dildo a vibrator. she will think about you everytime she uses it!:bowdown:

Bandito
01-04-2015, 12:11 PM
This is so contradictory.

ElPigto
01-04-2015, 01:03 PM
If she isn't your GF don't give her anything. You really shouldn't give girls things unless they are your friend or your GF. If you really want to do something for her, just invite her to dinner and go bowling or something after dinner. It just doesn't make sense for you to break your head and be thoughtful when all you are doing is just talking to her a lot.

I bet you when the night is over, if you played your cards right and weren't a little bitch, you will probably get some action. If you give her a gift, that probably won't happen. She'll give you some fake ass reaction of how awesome it was for you to be thoughtful, but then she'll text her bff and let her know how creepy it is for you to give her things and perhaps that you are desperate. Then you'll be friend zoned.

Best of luck.

waseem780
01-04-2015, 03:08 PM
This is so contradictory.
True lol I didnt put it in the right words. But friendzone's are SUPER rare and the only cases of that happening ive seen are guys who dont have the balls to ask the girl out or even flirt and remain friends for over 2 years. I am definitely not friendzoned. She has NEVER talked to me about other guys,. In fact she sort of asked me out once , she was like lets go watch this movie but I couldnt go that day cause I had a job interview. Then when I asked her to see the movie again , she said she's grounded by her parents. Think thats a bullshit excuse? well her its true cause her phone was taken away and her parents themselves brought it up when they were talkibg to her. Plus she invited me to watch the movie at HER house next week.

n00bie
01-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Diamonds. Go big or go home.

Overdrive
01-04-2015, 05:40 PM
True lol I didnt put it in the right words. But friendzone's are SUPER rare and the only cases of that happening ive seen are guys who dont have the balls to ask the girl out or even flirt and remain friends for over 2 years. I am definitely not friendzoned. She has NEVER talked to me about other guys,. In fact she sort of asked me out once , she was like lets go watch this movie but I couldnt go that day cause I had a job interview. Then when I asked her to see the movie again , she said she's grounded by her parents. Think thats a bullshit excuse? well her its true cause her phone was taken away and her parents themselves brought it up when they were talkibg to her. Plus she invited me to watch the movie at HER house next week.

Friendzoned doesn't have anything to do with going out, watching movies, flirting or anything. Most of the time the guys flirt and the girls ask the guys out. Friendzone simply means you waste your time getting a girl that won't let you bone her. Doesn't matter if she knows it or not.

Friendzone = onesided sexual affection while the other side befriends you. Nothing else.

LJJ
01-04-2015, 05:56 PM

http://i.imgur.com/hien0uz.jpg

I agree with the general consensus. You don't need to buy random people you sometimes talk to any birthday gifts. And if you want to buy a gift because you want to smash down the line, that's even worse.

pauk
01-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Just whip it out!

Le Shaqtus
01-04-2015, 08:31 PM
You don't get gifts for girls unless they're your girlfriend or a very close friend. That's it.

waseem780
01-05-2015, 01:36 AM
Girls think its cute as **** to buy them gifts

russwest0
01-05-2015, 01:56 AM
candles.

christian1923
01-05-2015, 03:03 AM
Girls think its cute as **** to buy them gifts
She's 17, don't get her something that her mom could easily buy her at the mall. Get her something her parents probably won't buy her. A bottle of liquor or smoke her out.

Or just buy her favorite candy for her

TheReal Kendall
01-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Lol. Nice read.

Ask yourself this: Did she get me a b-day gift or would she? If the answer is "No" then you shouldn't stress about it.

Also is you can smash any time then why waste the $40?

Velocirap31
01-05-2015, 05:20 PM
You need to think back to something she's said regarding things she likes. Give her something that makes her think 'wow, this guy remembers and listens to me.' Even if it's something small and cheap, it doesn't matter. It just has to prove that you listened to her and cared enough to remember. The friend zoned thing isn't an issue, she's already decided within the first 30 seconds of meeting you if she wants to be friends or more than that. Since she's 16 and you two talk often online, I doubt you're friend zoned. 16 year old girls don't waste time with male friends, that's what older women do.

waseem780
01-05-2015, 10:56 PM
You need to think back to something she's said regarding things she likes. Give her something that makes her think 'wow, this guy remembers and listens to me.' Even if it's something small and cheap, it doesn't matter. It just has to prove that you listened to her and cared enough to remember. The friend zoned thing isn't an issue, she's already decided within the first 30 seconds of meeting you if she wants to be friends or more than that. Since she's 16 and you two talk often online, I doubt you're friend zoned. 16 year old girls don't waste time with male friends, that's what older women do.
I ended up buying her a chelsea keychain cause shes a fan of that soccer team and I bought her a necklace thay my friend whos a girl recommended.