PDA

View Full Version : Kobe really puts in perspective the greatness of Lebron

Blue&Orange
01-03-2015, 07:47 AM
When everytime he plays like Lebron he flirts with a triple double every single game.

Lebronstans and Kobestans please discuss.

JohnMax
01-03-2015, 08:09 AM
Kobe's scoring declines when he plays like Lebron

pauk
01-03-2015, 08:12 AM
Love the way he played past two games, he is just making the right plays man and as you can see the outcome is a bit better than chucking like 5 of 30-40 etc every game (thats alot of wasted possessions), this game they just happened to meet arguably best team in NBA right now, they were just 1 shot short, Kobe almost made it, just 1 inch to long.

Im so nba'd out
01-03-2015, 08:17 AM
When kobe gets triple doubles he doesn't score like lebron.A kobe triple double is like 10/11/10 a lebron triple double is 32/10/10.Kobe really has to stop trying to score to get a triple double lebron doesnt.Both great players dow

SugarHill
01-03-2015, 08:20 AM
He doesn't really flirt with a triple double as much as he just takes it forcibly and with aggression. He knows what he wants and he gets it. His all around play, when he wants, is quite spectacular.

sportjames23
01-03-2015, 08:29 AM
He doesn't really flirt with a triple double as much as he just takes it forcibly and with aggression. He knows what he wants and he gets it. His all around play, when he wants, is quite spectacular.

Sounds like Colorado. :oldlol:

SugarHill
01-03-2015, 08:32 AM
Sounds like Colorado. :oldlol:
I have no idea what you're talking about. At all.

KDthunderup
01-03-2015, 08:45 AM
The fact that Kobe has put in better overall performances the Bran several times this season at his age coming off a year with major injuries is a testament to how great Kobe is.

You simply can't compare bran to the greatness of Kobe, I just love his never say die attitude.

ImKobe
01-03-2015, 09:31 AM
The fact that Kobe has put in better overall performances the Bran several times this season at his age coming off a year with major injuries is a testament to how great Kobe is.

You simply can't compare bran to the greatness of Kobe, I just love his never say die attitude.

Kobe's performance against the Raptors was just :bowdown:

I hope he keeps up the rebounding and passing, dude could have been a GOAT type point guard if he tried to be like Magic instead of MJ.

AussieG
01-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Why compare LeBron to Kobe at all when Kobe is at the end of his career and LeBron is in (or just past) his prime?

People get old, shit happens.

sportjames23
01-03-2015, 10:53 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about. At all.

:kobe:

Megabox!
01-03-2015, 11:32 AM
:kobe:
I think he was being sarcastic

ZMonkey11
01-03-2015, 11:38 AM

I guess we will keep waiting for the fact to occur this season to be amazed.

sportjames23
01-03-2015, 11:59 AM
I think he was being sarcastic

Probably.