PDA

View Full Version : The Nuggets are not that bad team.

TaLvsCuaL
01-04-2015, 12:25 AM
The team was clearly underachieving but they are starting to put together. Nurkic is a incoming beast and Faried, Lawson and other players are recovering their best form. Maybe it's a little late but if the season started right now they probably could fight for a place in the playoffs.

bdreason
01-04-2015, 12:28 AM
I thought they would be fighting for an 8th seed before the season began. They had a terrible start though.

navy
01-04-2015, 12:28 AM
The team was clearly underachieving but they are starting to put together. Nurkic is a incoming beast and Faried, Lawson and other players are recovering their best form. Maybe it's a little late but if the season started right now they probably could fight for a place in the playoffs.
Pheonix, OKC, SA, New Orleans, Sacramento.

Nope.

TaLvsCuaL
01-04-2015, 12:36 AM
Pheonix, OKC, SA, New Orleans, Sacramento.

Nope.
They are not much worse than the Pelicans and better than the Kings in my opinion.

Magic 32
01-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Would have the 8 spot in the east...right now :biggums:

Hotlantadude81
01-04-2015, 09:14 PM

Yes they are.

Blingster
01-04-2015, 11:31 PM
Denver's two largest problems

1: Health. Denver hasn't been fully healthy since the 57 win season.
(Gallo, Nate Rob, Randy Foye, McGee, ect)

2: The inability to adjust to Shaw/ Shaw's inability to adjust to the team.

The talent is good (not great) but it seems like the front office is trying to fit a square in a round hole.

Thought they would be fighting for the 7-8th prior to the season. I guess, technically, it's still possible, just not likely. I don't really think another 1st round exit is beneficial for the team anyways.

JohnFreeman
01-04-2015, 11:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrTWkx7x1zY