PDA

View Full Version : Knicks will probably end up drafting someone like Frederic Weiss again.

Springsteen
01-04-2015, 06:19 AM
Even if they get the Number 1 pick, I don't see how they're going to be contending for titles anytime soon. Even if they sign a bunch of good players this offseason, there needs to be structure beforehand in the team, which there obviously isn't. Just look at the Cavs.

imdaman99
01-04-2015, 06:36 AM
Don't remind me :facepalm

And Phil has a plan.

smoovegittar
01-04-2015, 10:59 AM
It's rather obvious, dontcha think? :facepalm

Blue&Orange
01-04-2015, 11:06 AM
Even if they get the Number 1 pick, I don't see how they're going to be contending for titles anytime soon. Even if they sign a bunch of good players this offseason, there needs to be structure beforehand in the team, which there obviously isn't. Just look at the Cavs.
You are that idiot that a couple years ago spammed this board with the "Why are the Knicks consider better than the bucks?" and got banned, aren't you?

You level of butthurt is legendary.

ZenMaster
01-04-2015, 11:06 AM
What is your point OP? That they mind as well give up and close down the franchise?

KyrieTheFuture
01-04-2015, 12:34 PM
This a dumb thread, like one team in history has gotten the number one pick and quickly contended and that's the Spurs cause Robinson was injured. Unless there's a Duncan in this draft (there isn't) it's quite obvious they won't contend.

niko
01-04-2015, 01:38 PM
The Knicks are tanking and there are 100 threads every day asking about it. What do you want them to do? Try their very best to improve and be a better non playoff team? Where is the motivation there?