PDA

View Full Version : WC teams are lucky that Hawks arent in their conference

livinglegend
01-04-2015, 03:01 PM
They have been owning them.

magnax1
01-04-2015, 03:06 PM
I don't know how they're getting so much less attention than the raptors. They have a really nice defensive lineup.

Richesly
01-04-2015, 03:18 PM
They've only loss to SA and Lakers.

They have beaten Houston, Portland, Dallas, Clippers,.

BuffaloBill
01-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Call me when the Hawks play a western conference team in the playoffs

atljonesbro
01-04-2015, 03:42 PM
So threatened by the Hawks playing Spurs ball better than the Spurs this year :oldlol:

SugarHill
01-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Hawks = best team in the NBA

no excuses

livinglegend
01-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Call me when Warriors, Blazers, Thunder, Rockets, Suns, Grizzlies, Clippers play an EC team in the playoffs.

COnDEMnED
01-04-2015, 05:23 PM
They have been owning them.
BAHHHHHHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ImKobe
01-04-2015, 05:25 PM
premature ejaculation.

IheartFerry
01-04-2015, 10:38 PM

Did an Atlanta Hawk skull FCK your wife or something? Uncharacteristic of the Spurs fan base with all the hate.

MavsSuperFan
01-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Its amazing I used to root for the hawks, but their fans on ISH have made me hate them

IheartFerry
01-04-2015, 10:43 PM
So threatened by the Hawks playing Spurs ball better than the Spurs this year :oldlol:

Whoa there Poindexter! Getting a little ahead of yourself with this nonsense

IheartFerry
01-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Its amazing I used to root for the hawks, but their fans on ISH have made me hate them

Like I said in another post the other day , please do not paint all hawks fans with the same brush because a few homer goobers on this board..:cheers:

oarabbus
01-05-2015, 12:48 AM
Like I said in another post the other day , please do not paint all hawks fans with the same brush because a few homer goobers on this board..:cheers:

You might be alright I dunno but Hawks fans as a whole have been obnoxious this season on ISH.

T_L_P
01-05-2015, 12:50 AM
Hawks would probably meet us in the 1st round though and get swept. :confusedshrug:

atljonesbro
01-05-2015, 01:03 AM
It blows my mind you let people on a message board influence you that much. Y'all are just mad because we've been right about about the hawks being elite. Ish can't admit they were wrong.

atljonesbro
01-05-2015, 01:05 AM
You might be alright I dunno but Hawks fans as a whole have been obnoxious this season on ISH.
How? For saying they are elite and being right about? It's insane, you can't be considered "objective" unless you purposely down play your team. You can't say they are good when they actually good, gotta make other fans feel better about their team lmao.

LONGTIME
01-05-2015, 01:09 AM
Second round exit.

IheartFerry
01-05-2015, 01:13 AM
How? For saying they are elite and being right about? It's insane, you can't be considered "objective" unless you purposely down play your team. You can't say they are good when they actually good, gotta make other fans feel better about their team lmao.

Elite is a word thrown around way too much in the
NBA and NFL. What exactly does it mean to be elite anyway and why do you care so much the homers on this board recognize it? I mean it is just bizzare how much time yourself and Richesly spend on here trying to sell the Hawks. You should just allow them to prove it on the court instead of mass posting stupid threads. I do not understand the mindset or the inferiority complex here. Why should you give a FCK really?

Hotlantadude81
01-05-2015, 01:13 AM

Teams are not elite until they win in the playoffs.

Droid101
01-05-2015, 01:14 AM
I'd say first round exit, but the east is so bad that their first round opponent will probably be something like 32-50. So... second round exit most likely. Terrible team really honestly.

IheartFerry
01-05-2015, 01:18 AM
Teams are not elite until they win in the playoffs.

There is one elite team in the NBA right now.
The Spurs and that's it. The rest are just trying to top the King of the Hill at this point

Black and White
01-05-2015, 01:46 AM
When you put a team on a very high pedestal and they fail to deliver, its makes it much worse, just saying, Hawk fans should just enjoy the success for now, playoffs is where this team will be judged.

BuffaloBill
01-05-2015, 02:00 AM

The Hawks are a good team, but there's nothing to be threatened about. Especially considering the team I root plays in the western conference. A place where no Atlanta Hawk dare venture once playoff time comes around.

Richesly
01-05-2015, 02:42 AM
There is one elite team in the NBA right now.
The Spurs and that's it. The rest are just trying to top the King of the Hill at this point

God damn, you're a ****ING idiot. Seriously.

Hawks are better than the Spurs. Get my dick outta your mouth. Welcome the change you ****in moron. This isn't like past seasons.

Am I saying Coach Bud is a better coach than pop? Of course not, but this team as a whole is better than the Spurs who might not even make the ****in playoffs.

Ignorant little shit. Disgrace to Hawk fans because you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Spurs5Rings2014
01-05-2015, 03:15 AM

Hawks are better than the Spurs. Get my dick outta your mouth. Welcome the change you ****in moron. This isn't like past seasons.

Am I saying Coach Bud is a better coach than pop? Of course not, but this team as a whole is better than the Spurs who might not even make the ****in playoffs.

Ignorant little shit. Disgrace to Hawk fans because you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Why you keep coming at us, doe? Even if we weren't to make the play offs this season (which isn't going to happen), we'd still easily make it in the Leastern Conference where your team resides. Who you tryna fool here, pal? You know damn well you won't meet us in the finals this year to put up or shut up so you tryna talk slick now knowin' there'll be no repercussions in the future.

:coleman:

Straight bitch made.

Richesly
01-05-2015, 03:17 AM
Why you keep coming at us, doe? Even if we weren't to make the play offs this season (which isn't going to happen), we'd still easily make it in the Leastern Conference where your team resides. Who you tryna fool here, pal? You know damn well you won't meet us in the finals this year to put up or shut up so you tryna talk slick now knowin' there'll be no repercussions in the future.

:coleman:

Straight bitch made.

What are you talking about? I love the Spurs, and am a Spurs fan myself, but if you can sit here and call the spurs better than the Hawks than that is stupid. I am glad we are remodeled after the Spurs, there is no team I would rather choose to be remodeled after.

mehyaM24
01-05-2015, 03:24 AM
pretty much. the hawks in the west would be a low seed, and likely an early first round exit. they're a fun and exciting team. i have them on my league pass for a reason. simply put i dont trust them, and with good reason as they've been nothing BUT disappointments come postseason time.

atljonesbro
01-05-2015, 03:34 AM
pretty much. the hawks in the west would be a low seed, and likely an early first round exit. they're a fun and exciting team. i have them on my league pass for a reason. simply put i dont trust them, and with good reason as they've been nothing BUT disappointments come postseason time.
How do you figure when the Hawks have dominated the West?

mehyaM24
01-05-2015, 03:41 AM
How do you figure when the Hawks have dominated the West?
regular season games dont move me. the hawks were pulling wins out of their ass last year and the year before that and the years before that with mike woodson.

the playoffs is where they'll be judged.

IheartFerry
01-05-2015, 06:36 PM

Spurs are about at 70% strength right now and intentionally resting there core. Just because our record is better right now does not mean we are a better team. fact bro! The funny thing is you call me ignorant.:coleman:

BuffaloBill
01-05-2015, 07:44 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

livinglegend
01-08-2015, 04:51 PM
Blazers
Clippers
Grizzlies

Western Conference better hope an EC team eliminate them before the finals.

GimmeThat
01-08-2015, 04:56 PM
Sounds like something dwight howard/fans would say about himself

ArbitraryWater
01-08-2015, 04:57 PM
I'd say first round exit, but the east is so bad that their first round opponent will probably be something like 32-50. So... second round exit most likely. Terrible team really honestly.

:facepalm

Anyway, Hawks have won 20 of their last 22...

Their only L's against West teams have been against the Spurs (very controversial, were better but robbed) and Lakers... (pls).

Meanwhile they've beaten the Bulls, Mavericks, Clippers (2x), Blazers, Grizzlies...

So, yeah, I'm impressed.

BTW, now they're playing the Detroit Pistons (7-0 win streak, beat the Spurs+Mavericks on the road)... the 2 hottest teams in the NBA, one of these might represent the East in the finals :applause:

ON TOP, the East has the Bulls, Raptors, Wizards, Cavaliers (only with LeBron at this level).... wow so stacked :applause:

Hotlantadude81
01-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Outside of GS and Portland I think the west is overrated.

Memphis has no depth... If they miss one of their starters they become a .500 team it looks like. Dallas hasn't beaten anyone. That Clippers have no chemistry and no bench. The Spurs are looking old and hurt. The Thunder are poorly coached and they have nothing up front other than Serge. The Rockets can't shoot and they have poor fundamentals... Poorly coached also.

tontoz
01-08-2015, 05:22 PM
If the Hawks don't do well in the playoffs it is going to get ugly in here for Hawks fans.

Hotlantadude81
01-08-2015, 05:23 PM
That's not bashing the west as much watching the Hawks takedown these teams and expose their weaknesses. Plus I read fan forums also. I think most of these "great" west teams really are not that great at all. Some really good teams, but the league really only has a couple of true contenders.

IncarceratedBob
01-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Lmao it's the Hawks.. they aren't winning anything

Jlamb47
01-08-2015, 05:29 PM
hawks......lol
Lets see how far they get

lilteapot
01-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Hawks would probably meet us in the 1st round though and get swept. :confusedshrug:
Thanks for saying "us" instead of the name of the team, like we're supposed to know what your favorite team is.

Droid101
01-08-2015, 05:40 PM
:facepalm

Anyway, Hawks have won 20 of their last 22...

Their only L's against West teams have been against the Spurs (very controversial, were better but robbed) and Lakers... (pls).

Meanwhile they've beaten the Bulls, Mavericks, Clippers (2x), Blazers, Grizzlies...

So, yeah, I'm impressed.

BTW, now they're playing the Detroit Pistons (7-0 win streak, beat the Spurs+Mavericks on the road)... the 2 hottest teams in the NBA, one of these might represent the East in the finals :applause:

ON TOP, the East has the Bulls, Raptors, Wizards, Cavaliers (only with LeBron at this level).... wow so stacked :applause:
Somebody stole my account that day. Hawks are unbelievably good. Pistons are revitalized. Friday is going to be a rumble for the ages.

Richesly
01-08-2015, 05:40 PM
Lmao it's the Hawks.. they aren't winning anything

Why not?
Do you ever provide ANY insight, little boy?

Droid101
01-08-2015, 05:41 PM
Hawks running train on the league. 2ez

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-W7-a1Hfg6zI/T_Iqbm_WDxI/AAAAAAAAbig/W6KK-SGaV3I/w510-h345-no/danny_ferry_061312-thumb-510x345-14213.jpg

Hotlantadude81
01-08-2015, 07:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnN9Rt33BXs

Four minutes of the Hawks offense... Ray Allen or Reggie Miller would be killer in this offense.

atljonesbro
01-08-2015, 07:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnN9Rt33BXs

Four minutes of the Hawks offense... Ray Allen or Reggie Miller would be killer in this offense.
Sick video. Don't know why ESPN is so concerned with the terrible brand of ball they play in Houston, Cleveland, Chicago, ect. when this is going in ATL.

hawkfan
01-08-2015, 07:56 PM
Ray Allen is still a free agent.

Richesly
01-08-2015, 09:47 PM
Sick video. Don't know why ESPN is so concerned with the terrible brand of ball they play in Houston, Cleveland, Chicago, ect. when this is going in ATL.

Our offense is even better this season.