PDA

View Full Version : PROOF that Cavs coaching "drama" is completely fabricated by ESPN

JT123
01-04-2015, 04:42 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12119263/david-griffin-calls-narrative-divide-cleveland-cavaliers-david-blatt-truly-ridiculous

:pimp:

bagelred
01-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Hmm...the GM sounded a little too defensive, didn't he? Must mean Blatt is on the bubble....sounds like a story.

JT123
01-04-2015, 05:19 PM
So now that the truth has finally come out no one has anything so say? Shocking! :rolleyes:
Where you at RBA? After those last couple ESPN articles you seemed so convinced that Lebron was tearing the organization apart from the inside out. I'm curious to find out your thoughts on this story, or do you only find articles written by Windhorst to be credible? :confusedshrug:

duskovujosevic
01-04-2015, 05:23 PM
so, the real question is who persuade ESPN to fabricate such lies?

sammichoffate
01-04-2015, 05:28 PM
so, the real question is who persuade ESPN to fabricate such lies?Windhorst

RedBlackAttack
01-04-2015, 05:29 PM
So now that the truth has finally come out no one has anything so say? Shocking! :rolleyes:
Where you at RBA? After those last couple ESPN articles you seemed so convinced that Lebron was tearing the organization apart from the inside out. I'm curious to find out your thoughts on this story, or do you only find articles written by Windhorst to be credible? :confusedshrug:
I'm right here.

And, my disappointment in LeBron had nothing to do with reports from Windhorst or Stein as I've stated numerous times. My disappointment was with what I had seen and heard with my own eyes and ears. I'm disappointed in his sporadic effort, terrible body language, non-supportive quotes (concerning Blatt) and general demeanor.

I don't need David Griffin to tell me this whole coaching "turmoil" was likely exaggerated by fatso, who seems to live to tear us down when he's not killing himself with a serious food addiction. My concern really had nothing to do with any of that.

LeBron coming out and defending Blatt more definitively than just, "who else is going to coach?" and saying that he doesn't "have to ask for permission" to take over the offense? And wearing a heavy scowl on the floor when anything remotely negative happens? And calling out your teammates without setting the example yourself (effort level, defensive laziness, terrible turnovers, etc).

That's the stuff I care about and that's the stuff I spoke up about. Don't build a strawman by turning it into something else.

ImKobe
01-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Oh yes, a GM will come out mid-season and say the team is in turmoil and Lebron & the coach aren't on the same page

:kobe:

Beastmode88
01-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Hmmm calls ESPN bs but sites an espn article. Didn't cavs management said they werent going to trade Wiggins but at the beginning of the season he was gone? :banana: :banana: :banana:

JT123
01-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Hmmm calls ESPN bs but sites an espn article. Didn't cavs management said they werent going to trade Wiggins but at the beginning of the season he was gone? :banana: :banana: :banana:
That's kind of my point. ESPN is only concerned with creating their own news, and this basically proves it. First step is having Windhorst and Stein write articles about Lebron supposedly wanting Blatt fired ASAP, and that the team is in shambles. Second step is having another writer come out with a story that the rumors of turmoil within the team are all false, ignoring the fact that the articles written by Stein and Windy are the only reason those rumors existed in the first place. :facepalm

RedBlackAttack
01-04-2015, 06:32 PM
That's kind of my point. ESPN is only concerned with creating their own news, and this basically proves it. First step is having Windhorst and Stein write articles about Lebron supposedly wanting Blatt fired ASAP, and that the team is in shambles. Second step is having another writer come out with a story that the rumors of turmoil within the team are all false, ignoring the fact that the articles written by Stein and Windy are the only reason those rumors existed in the first place. :facepalm
Windy has been doing this with the Cavs, specifically for years. If you remember, he came out last year and said that Kyrie was unhappy and that he wouldn't sign a max extension. He was also all over the largely made-up strife between Waiters and Irving.

Oh, and he said that LeBron would never come back to Cleveland as long as Kyrie Irving is here.

This isn't even really a LeBron thing... it just gets more attention now that LeBron is here. This is a Windhorst/Cleveland thing. He's had it out for the franchise, especially since Chris Grant was fired. I think he was Grant's guy in the media and now he has very little access. This is how he repays the Cavs.

Someone needs to report on how many false reports Windhorst puts together in-between shoveling high fructose corn syrup into his fat face.

Le Shaqtus
01-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Windy has been doing this with the Cavs, specifically for years. If you remember, he came out last year and said that Kyrie was unhappy and that he wouldn't sign a max extension. He was also all over the largely made-up strife between Waiters and Irving.

Oh, and he said that LeBron would never come back to Cleveland as long as Kyrie Irving is here.

This isn't even really a LeBron thing... it just gets more attention now that LeBron is here. This is a Windhorst/Cleveland thing. He's had it out for the franchise, especially since Chris Grant was fired. I think he was Grant's guy in the media and now he has very little access. This is how he repays the Cavs.

Someone needs to report on how many false reports Windhorst puts together in-between shoveling high fructose corn syrup into his fat face.

He wasn't a Cavs fan last year so I'm sure he doesn't know.

Jakeh008
01-04-2015, 07:42 PM
Your proof that stories are being fabricated by ESPN is a link by ESPN.

Seems reliable. :facepalm

I do agree there is little truth to the "drama" tho

gts
01-04-2015, 07:55 PM
He wasn't a Cavs fan last year so I'm sure he doesn't know.

ouch :lol

but so true

Real14
01-04-2015, 07:58 PM
I thought Op was a heat fan.

triangleoffense
01-04-2015, 08:43 PM
Yea RBA seems to be right, Windhorst does appear to be a hack.

Derka
01-04-2015, 08:47 PM
so, the real question is who persuade ESPN to fabricate such lies?

Their love of printing clickbait bullshit.

clipps
01-05-2015, 05:36 AM
LeBron James is not a top 5 player right now.... No shit they should fire Blatt. LeBron shouldn't take any responsibility for the team failure.

Sharmer
01-05-2015, 06:13 AM
Almost everything is fabricated on ESPN. Same goes for almost all of the news in the US. It's all a fabrication so the common man can continue to get as s rap ed by the rich.