PDA

View Full Version : Joel Freeland out 2 weeks. Robin Lopez out another 3-4.

BlazerRed
01-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Goodbye top 4 spot in the West. Myers Leonard and Chris Kaman GOAT front court!

QuebecBaller
01-04-2015, 08:12 PM
It's time to bring Jermaine O'Neal back in Portland
(he's still a free agent right?)

BlazerRed
01-04-2015, 08:27 PM
It's time to bring Jermaine O'Neal back in Portland
(he's still a free agent right?)
:crazysam:

Eric Cartman
01-04-2015, 10:07 PM
Team is still stacked.

Not like they need the scoring from the center position.

russwest0
01-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Chris Kaman was an all star :coleman:

qrich
01-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Kaman's putting up 10/6 in 18 minutes, and going with the flow of the game. Won't be as huge as a drop off if he keeps it going.

Hotlantadude81
01-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Kaman's putting up 10/6 in 18 minutes, and going with the flow of the game. Won't be as huge as a drop off if he keeps it going.

Not having Lopez cost Portland big time last night. The hawks had like 60 points in the paint. They took full advantage of Portland's lack of rim protection.

IheartFerry
01-04-2015, 11:00 PM
Goodbye top 4 spot in the West. Myers Leonard and Chris Kaman GOAT front court!

The way he was holding his shoulder brought back flashbacks of Horfords pec tear. Glad it is not anything close to that.

VIP2000
01-04-2015, 11:17 PM
Chris Kaman was an all star :coleman:

One of the worst All-Star selections ever. He put up 18 ppg on a terrible Clippers team and every team he joins magically gets worse (with exception of this year), which explains why he's only been in the playoffs once.

BlazerRed
01-05-2015, 12:18 AM
:biggums: Kaman was a bench guy going against bench players. Now he'll have to be playing against real starters and we have to rely on Myers ****ing Leonard for bench production. We have no rim protection with Lopez out whihc cost us dearly against the Hawks, and not we're even worse.

We're boned. Portland are going to struggle this next few weeks.

Richesly
01-05-2015, 02:46 AM
He's an idiot for trying to block Milsap's dunk.

BlazerRed
01-05-2015, 02:57 AM

Millsap is a beast but you're a raging homosexual :facepalm

Fudge
01-05-2015, 02:59 AM
Should I pick up one of either Robinson or Kaman in Fantasy? What you think, *****?

Inferno
01-05-2015, 03:00 AM

He blocked it doe

T_L_P
01-05-2015, 03:08 AM
Portland need to rally without their MVP.

If they are healthy though they have the potential to make a deep run (depending on matchu;s).

Richesly
01-05-2015, 03:10 AM
Millsap is a beast but you're a raging homosexual :facepalm

Why are you insulting me?

I'm just saying, Millsap had momentum and his full strength on his side, and Freeland thought it would be smart and try and block it the way he did going straight up?

Of course it's going to **** your shoulder up...

bdreason
01-05-2015, 03:26 AM
Everyone has injuries. We haven't had our starting PF or Center for most of the season... still #1 seed.

KNOW1EDGE
01-05-2015, 03:46 AM
Is Joel Freeland the Blazers MVP or something?

They will be just fine.

Thomas Robinson and Meyers Leonard can fill in for a couple weeks until Lopez comes back.

As long as Lillard, Aldridge and Matthews are healthy they can win any night against anybody

BlazerRed
01-05-2015, 04:05 AM
Is Joel Freeland the Blazers MVP or something?

They will be just fine.

Thomas Robinson and Meyers Leonard can fill in for a couple weeks until Lopez comes back.

As long as Lillard, Aldridge and Matthews are healthy they can win any night against anybody
No.. but he's been playing well in Lopez's absence.. now we're down our 1 and 2 C and need to play ****ing Myers Leonard :cry:

Why are you insulting me?

I'm just saying, Millsap had momentum and his full strength on his side, and Freeland thought it would be smart and try and block it the way he did going straight up?

Of course it's going to **** your shoulder up...

:yaohappy:

Should I pick up one of either Robinson or Kaman in Fantasy? What you think, *****?

Who would you be getting rid of?

Fudge
01-05-2015, 04:25 AM
Who would you be getting rid of?
Kentavious Scrubwell-Poop

BlazerRed
01-05-2015, 04:36 AM
Kentavious Scrubwell-Poop
Who the **** is that? :biggums:

Kaman will probably be playing decent minutes in the next 3-4 weeks with these two injured so he might be a good pickup.

Hotlantadude81
01-05-2015, 06:51 AM
He blocked it doe

Their "centers" gave up 60 + points in the paint.

Lopez being in there could have changed the game though... Especially the way he hits the offensive boards.

UK2K
01-05-2015, 06:53 AM
Houston is a top four seed and they had an UDFA starting center for several weeks.

Don't want to hear people bitching about injuries.

Literally, a dude so bad he wasn't even drafted for his potential. He wasn't drafted at all. Starting center. For weeks.

Cry me a river.

Done_And_Done
01-05-2015, 06:53 AM
:biggums: Kaman was a bench guy going against bench players. Now he'll have to be playing against real starters and we have to rely on Myers ****ing Leonard for bench production. We have no rim protection with Lopez out whihc cost us dearly against the Hawks, and not we're even worse.

We're boned. Portland are going to struggle this next few weeks.

I recall people being pretty high on Leonard a few years back. Where did they go wrong with the guy?

BlazerRed
01-05-2015, 08:45 AM
I recall people being pretty high on Leonard a few years back. Where did they go wrong with the guy?
People were high on his "potential". Unfortunately, he's hardly grown as a player since. Dude is rubbish.