PDA

View Full Version : Benny the Bull saves an abandoned Kiss Cam

Le Shaqtus
01-05-2015, 04:18 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2319042-benny-the-bull-swoops-in-to-steal-celtics-fans-girlfriend-on-kiss-cam-stunt

Pretty funny, must have been shitty for the boyfriend though :lol

Sorry if this got posted already.

Dengness9
01-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Benny is a fool. Always up to something. His backwards half court shot is on point doe.

Meticode
01-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Too bad it's staged. :(

Myth
01-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Too bad it's staged. :(

I refuse to believe this. It makes much more sense that the cameraman keeps focused on a couple arguing and not having fun at a game, while the mascot happens to be near them of all people, and said mascot decides that pushing the guy's head and carrying the gf away from the Celtic fan is an appropriate action to take.

Crystallas
01-05-2015, 07:38 PM
Yeah, it is staged. Happens every so often. *source: me, season ticket holder.

beastee
01-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Atlanta Hawks stage the last kiss cam shot every game as well. Paid actors acting silly. And the fans eat it up.

SCdac
01-05-2015, 09:29 PM
yea it's staged.. but the rules are the rules, when the cam comes on you gotta kiss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXJ1uO6v6ZI

Myth
01-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Atlanta Hawks stage the last kiss cam shot every game as well. Paid actors acting silly. And the fans eat it up.

Yeah, in the game I was in there was a staged kiss that involved a beer being dumped on the other person. Even when staged, it can be entertaining. Much better than the joke being "Look, 2 guys are on the kiss cam now."

Dro
01-05-2015, 09:56 PM
I refuse to believe this. It makes much more sense that the cameraman keeps focused on a couple arguing and not having fun at a game, while the mascot happens to be near them of all people, and said mascot decides that pushing the guy's head and carrying the gf away from the Celtic fan is an appropriate action to take.
It says it was staged, plus its obvious........Still funny though......