PDA

View Full Version : Pau Gasol quietly jacking the Bulls from Rose

SpecialQue
01-05-2015, 11:46 PM
My niguh's been unleashed in Chi-town, and he's raping every team that laces them up.

:bowdown:

Eric Cartman
01-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Crazy the things he can accomplish not having to carry a egomaniac sociopathic rapist broken down old man.

LoneyROY7
01-05-2015, 11:49 PM
My niguh's been unleashed in Chi-town, and he's raping every team that laces them up.

Bruh, your boy's straight KILLING it this season. :applause:

dontgetchoked
01-05-2015, 11:50 PM
pau is a beautiful spaniard

Smoke117
01-05-2015, 11:52 PM
Pathetic...a Kobe stan praising Pau when all he did was shit on him the last couple years when he was on the Lakers playing in moronic offenses that didn't him use like they should...in the post.

Droid101
01-05-2015, 11:54 PM
Crazy the things he can accomplish not having be a spot up three point shooter.
Get it straight.

nathanjizzle
01-06-2015, 12:01 AM
:coleman: rose is the reason why he gets the ball wide open at the top of the key. and ultimately why he came here in the first place.

LoneyROY7
01-06-2015, 12:02 AM
:coleman: rose is the reason why he gets the ball wide open at the top of the key. and ultimately why he came here in the first place.

Stanning hard.

SpecialQue
01-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Pathetic...a Kobe stan praising Pau when all he did was shit on him the last couple years when he was on the Lakers playing in moronic offenses that didn't him use like they should...in the post.

Are you fvcking brain dead or just another retarded asshole trolling for attention? Look at my post history you worthless piece of shit and find one instance where I bashed Pau to prop up Kobe. I have ALWAYS been Pau's biggest booster on this forum, but a jackass like yourself wouldn't know that. Pathetic scumbag.

LosBulls
01-06-2015, 12:06 AM
You're seriously retarded. Pau Gasol was beasting even during all the games Rose was out.

Magic 32
01-06-2015, 12:07 AM
Crazy the things he can accomplish not having to carry a egomaniac sociopathic rapist broken down old man.

Maybe he will even win a playoff game without him.

Smoke117
01-06-2015, 12:08 AM
Are you fvcking brain dead or just another retarded asshole trolling for attention? Look at my post history you worthless piece of shit and find one instance where I bashed Pau to prop up Kobe. I have ALWAYS been Pau's biggest booster on this forum, but a jackass like yourself wouldn't know that. Pathetic scumbag.

LOL...wow. Honestly I just said what I did to TROLL...and you fell for it...hook, line, and sinker. It should almost be illegal to catch so many feels on this pathetic board.

SpecialQue
01-06-2015, 12:11 AM
LOL...wow. Honestly I just said what I did to TROLL...and you fell for it...hook, line, and sinker. It should almost be illegal to catch so many feels on this pathetic board.

:coleman:

gts
01-06-2015, 12:13 AM

Most of the Lakers fans on ISH shared the same views.. there's idiots here (like the one you quoted) that like to cast a large net over an entire fan base based on a couple of morons

ArbitraryWater
01-06-2015, 12:14 AM
Most of the Lakers fans on ISH shared the same views.. there's idiots here (like the one you quoted) that like to cast a large net over an entire fan base based on a couple of morons

True.. I like how most real Laker fans also acknowledge Pau being pretty much 1A on the 2010 Team and not shit on Pau in order to prop up Bean.. my hats off to you, sir

gts
01-06-2015, 12:21 AM
True.. I like how most real Laker fans also acknowledge Pau being pretty much 1A on the 2010 Team and not shit on Pau in order to prop up Bean.. my hats off to you, sir

STFU cu*t

don't put words in my mouth to showcase your idiotic agenda

Smoke117
01-06-2015, 12:21 AM
:coleman:

/comfort. I almost feel bad. You ARE actually one of the real Laker fans here who has something intelligent to say and doesn't let ridiculous fanboyism get in the way of real knowledge about the sport.

ArbitraryWater
01-06-2015, 12:22 AM
STFU cu*t

:eek:

poido123
01-06-2015, 12:33 AM
STFU cu*t

AW smoked :oldlol:

Dengness9
01-06-2015, 12:46 AM
This is Derrick, Jo, Pau, Jimmy, and Thibs team.

Levels to this shit. No solo shine, a team that plays for each other.

nathanjizzle
01-06-2015, 12:47 AM
You're seriously retarded. Pau Gasol was beasting even during all the games Rose was out.

i thought you wernt going to be a bulls fan if melo wasnt on our team. no loyalty, not a man of your word, i mean "boy", must be a real bitch made in real life.
http://oi57.tinypic.com/25ew5s7.jpg

TheMarkMadsen
01-06-2015, 12:49 AM
AW smoked :oldlol:

Player P averaging 19

Player K averaging 29

Player P definitely in the 1A role right there

:roll: :biggums:

BlackVVaves
01-06-2015, 12:51 AM

:biggums:

Shih508
01-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Player P averaging 19

Player K averaging 29

Player P definitely in the 1A role right there

:roll: :biggums:

Player A career playoff averaging 29.7 ppg

Player K career playoff averaging 25.7 ppg

Player A is definitely a better big time performer right there!

Undisputed
01-06-2015, 01:20 AM
Pau Gasol has been a monster, and he makes it look easy every night. Thibodeau and Pau seem to be complementing each other, with Thibs making plays around Pau and Pau playing hard defense for Thibs. This is the most exciting the Bulls have been since that 2010-2011 season, thanks to Jimmy Butler and Pau Gasol.

Rose is doing his thing out there. It's good to see him playing and contributing, his popularity is the last thing he needs to worry about with his contract with Adidas and the Bulls.

Magic 32
01-06-2015, 01:22 AM
D'Antoni gave him 2 years off.

TheMarkMadsen
01-06-2015, 01:26 AM
Player A career playoff averaging 29.7 ppg

Player K career playoff averaging 25.7 ppg

Player A is definitely a better big time performer right there!

Using the 10ppg differential between two players on the same team to prove that the other player wasnt option 1A is completely different than comparing the playoff ppg differential between two players that have a 150 game difference in playoff games played.

Try harder. I understand why you hoped in an alt to post this.

BasedTom
01-06-2015, 01:33 AM
Playing so long with an alpha brought out the best in him. What... You thought the Kobe system was a joke?

It's a shame that certain players make a habit of jumping ship every time that adversity comes their way. Not enough opportunity to learn and mature.

I<3NBA
01-06-2015, 02:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yCS1qea.jpg

Combat Wombat
01-06-2015, 02:25 AM

Last I checked, Pau didn't play with your daddy.

Gay ****.

Beastmode88
01-06-2015, 02:28 AM
No kobe to hold him back.

Akrazotile
01-06-2015, 02:34 AM

A 'couple' morons?

The number of Kobe jockers who dimished Pau over the years out of kobe insecurity is plenty sizable. Of course its not the entire fan base but its a significiant portion of them.

Magic 32
01-06-2015, 03:20 AM
No kobe to hold him back.

and yet Lebron stans thinks he was the best player on the Laker team.

These kids :roll:

Just admit it. It's only Lebron who holds back all-star bigs.

ReturnofJPR
01-06-2015, 03:23 AM
i thought you wernt going to be a bulls fan if melo wasnt on our team. no loyalty, not a man of your word, i mean "boy", must be a real bitch made in real life.
http://oi57.tinypic.com/25ew5s7.jpg

Yo jizz, while you're bumping old posts let all these negus know I called Mirotic 3 years ago :po pimpin do or die ktown chicago style triple darkness drama ward bumpy Johnson with a psycho drama limp and a crucial conflict smokin on hay in the barn twist:

oarabbus
01-06-2015, 03:25 AM
Pau is a beast... straight beast

LOL @ Rose being comparable to Pau. Pau shits on Rose.

ReturnofJPR
01-06-2015, 03:28 AM
Pau is a beast... straight beast

LOL @ Rose being comparable to Pau. Pau shits on Rose.

Same team bulls are real moths ****in Gs like eazy e said. Warriors are like a cracked out dru down or a the luniz with Down syndrome

oh the horror
01-06-2015, 03:29 AM

Like? He hasn't done shit yet.

He was winning rings with Kobe. He wasn't winning rings before Kobe.

Let's wait and see before we say what he can "accomplish"

Cocaine80s
01-06-2015, 03:31 AM
and yet Lebron stans thinks he was the best player on the Laker team.

These kids :roll:

Just admit it. It's only Lebron who holds back all-star bigs.
are you ****ing blind?

Did you just read the exact opposite of what he said? He said Kobe held him back:facepalm

Shih508
01-06-2015, 03:36 AM
Using the 10ppg differential between two players on the same team to prove that the other player wasnt option 1A is completely different than comparing the playoff ppg differential between two players that have a 150 game difference in playoff games played.

Try harder. I understand why you hoped in an alt to post this.

Those two players played in same era. One has 4 points more average during playoff to the guy who u stan think is the greatest scorer in playoff of all time.

oarabbus
01-06-2015, 03:36 AM
Same team bulls are real moths ****in Gs like eazy e said. Warriors are like a cracked out dru down or a the luniz with Down syndrome

Chill out we will whoop the Bulls ass. Our biggest bench scrub is still a matador

Magic 32
01-06-2015, 03:40 AM
are you ****ing blind?

Did you just read the exact opposite of what he said? He said Kobe held him back:facepalm

So he was held back but still the best on a championship team.

:hammerhead:

Cocaine80s
01-06-2015, 03:41 AM
So he was held back but still the best on a championship team.

:hammerhead:
He was the best while Kobe still held him back.

Could have been the clear cut fmvp instead of being robbed

End of story bro.

Magic 32
01-06-2015, 03:44 AM
End of story bro.

Indeed. :roll:

TaLvsCuaL
01-06-2015, 03:45 AM
He does not know you.

I have ALWAYS been Pau's biggest booster on this forum

To be fair it is me, but you're probably the second :lol

JebronLames
01-06-2015, 04:54 AM
I count him as having 1 FMVP. Same as kobe.

Akrazotile
01-06-2015, 12:00 PM

He was winning rings with the Lakers. And he was their best player.

riseagainst
01-06-2015, 12:01 PM

LOL
smoke got smoked, cawd dam.
/rekt
/ether

:roll:

themurph
01-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Stanning hard.

Actually, he's right....

stevieming
01-06-2015, 12:15 PM

he was the real MVP in the lakers second championship over Boston.....if you ball, then you know that...

Lebron23
01-06-2015, 12:16 PM
"Free At last, Free At last, Thank God Almighty I am Free At Last."

http://estaticos.marca.com/imagenes/2014/07/17/baloncesto/nba/noticias/1405490020_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

97 bulls
01-06-2015, 12:48 PM
We couldn't have ask for a realistically better outcome from Gasol.

Lebron23
01-06-2015, 12:51 PM
We couldn't have ask for a realistically better outcome from Gasol.

Prime Pau Gasol with the 1993 Bulls or 1996 Chicago Bulls. Do you think they beat the 1986 Celtics or 1987 Lakers??

Pointguard
01-06-2015, 01:15 PM

You actin like he was a garbage selfish player. He's a team player that isn't into jacking anything or even trying to. Rose is recuperating and Jimmy is the man.

emaugust
01-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Yo jizz, while you're bumping old posts let all these negus know I called Mirotic 3 years ago :po pimpin do or die ktown chicago style triple darkness drama ward bumpy Johnson with a psycho drama limp and a crucial conflict smokin on hay in the barn twist:

And now this afternoon Haaaaaayyyy in the middle of the baaarrrnnn will be stuck in my head.

it could be worse.

Love me some Crucon.

:rockon:

Levity
01-06-2015, 03:39 PM

post like this make me sad because it's always a bummer to see that there are people who find their lives so boring, lonely, and worthless, that they openly troll like this and try to justify it.

Magic 32
01-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Lebron stans with so much time on their hands. :oldlol:

With Lebron in trouble, this is welcome distraction for them.

Too bad Pau has yet to win a playoff game without Kobe, and never had a single dominant "putting his team on his back" game ever.

Great sidekick though. And nice to see him play hard for the first time in 3 years.

And Kobe was the 2010 FMVP.

Dengness9
01-06-2015, 03:51 PM
Lebron stans with so much time on their hands. :oldlol:

With Lebron in trouble, this is welcome distraction for them.

Too bad Pau has yet to win a playoff game without Kobe, and never had a single dominant "putting his team on his back" game ever.

Great sidekick though. And nice to see him play hard for the first time in 3 years.

And Kobe was the 2010 FMVP.

You came across mad salty right here. Taking shots at Pau when he was the scapegoat the last few years. You know.... Sometimes actually playing for something helps a player rejuvenate.

Those last couple seasons in LA were just wasting what Pau clearly has left.

And Kobe Bryant has 3 chips instead of 5 if Pau Gasol doesn't show up in LA. They were equally important to those two chips.

Don't sink to Bron Stan's levels by trying to shit on Gasol. Kobe's last few years would have more meaning if Pau was still there anyway.

Droid101
01-06-2015, 04:44 PM
And Kobe Bryant has 3 chips instead of 5 if Pau Gasol doesn't show up in LA. They were equally important to those two chips.

Myth. Lakers had the best record in the West before the Gasol trade. So, if that trade doesn't happen, another good one would have, with an impact player joining the best team in the West.