PDA

View Full Version : At what point will Scott Brooks realize that OKC is better off going small than...

russwest0
01-06-2015, 02:13 AM
playing Kendrick Perkins?

Thunderfan86
01-06-2015, 02:16 AM
He won't.....he's just gonna continue to be the four eyed phagg0t that he is

russwest0
01-06-2015, 02:18 AM
He won't.....he's just gonna continue to be the four eyed phagg0t that he is

Scott Brooks after the game:

"We didn't have an off night. They out played us. ... They're the best team in basketball."

:facepalm

This guys press answers are about as dumb as his gameday coaching and thats saying a LOT.

Thunderfan86
01-06-2015, 02:21 AM
Scott Brooks after the game:

:facepalm

This guys press answers are about as dumb as his gameday coaching and thats saying a LOT.
I turned the channel as soon as this little weasel showed his face on my screen

yeaaaman
01-06-2015, 02:27 AM
I don't know what this guys deal is, it's a close game and he has Perkins out there, and no Bogut. :wtf:

What is it that Perkins brings to the table against this team? Is he forcing the warriors to change their game? Not at all they're just abusing OKC for being dumb enough to play him.

russwest0
01-06-2015, 02:30 AM
I don't know what this guys deal is, it's a close game and he has Perkins out there, and no Bogut. :wtf:

What is it that Perkins brings to the table against this team? Is he forcing the warriors to change their game? Not at all they're just abusing OKC for being dumb enough to play him.

it's one thing to refuse to adjust on the fly in game, but it's another to refuse to adjust over the course of YEARS of being proven wrong.

Brooks is a jackass and honestly I'm getting to the point where I hope Durant leaves OKC if Brooks doesn't get canned sometime soon (midseason). He's way too good of a person and player to deserve this shit.