PDA

View Full Version : 6ers crowd vs Hawks crowd

sejoon101
01-06-2015, 02:29 AM
The 6ers were on a 14 game HOME losing streak, and they played the cavs that were missing Bran AND irving. they had almost a full crowd at the stadium. I saw a Hawks game last week because i had money on the clippers, hawks were on FIRE, and no one was injured on the clippers, stadium was 90% empty WTF?

can ATL even sell out playoff seats if they sold em for like 20 a pop?

hawksdogsbraves
01-06-2015, 02:34 AM
The 6ers were on a 14 game HOME losing streak, and they played the cavs that were missing Bran AND irving. they had almost a full crowd at the stadium. I saw a Hawks game last week because i had money on the clippers, hawks were on FIRE, and no one was injured on the clippers, stadium was 90% empty WTF?

The 6ers game was sold out because it was the Cavs, and LeBron sells out games whenever he comes into town. Those tickets were sold long before he got injured.

The Hawks-Clippers game had a listed attendance of 19,000, (I'm sure there were less people than that there) and that's fairly close to a sellout.

We've sold out our last 3 home games, and we'll likely come close to selling out on Wednesday, (swipe right night :pimp: )

CHi1PriDe
01-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Maybe if the cast of Love and Hip Hop ATL had their reunion during half time :coleman:

VengefulAngel
01-06-2015, 02:36 AM

There is this guy named Lebron James, who even when not playing is box-office enough to sell tickets.

There are only several must see players in the NBA, and people pay to see these premier players. It's the reason the Laker's are paying KB so much.

J-Futuristic
01-06-2015, 02:39 AM
The Hawks are on a 3 sell out in a row streak, one of those games were the bucks

oarabbus
01-06-2015, 02:41 AM
The Hawks are on a 3 sell out in a row streak, one of those games were the bucks

No one believes that. The Hawks have the most pathetic fanbase in the entire L. I don't mean the guys on ISH I mean the people who (don't) show up to the stadium. It's a ****ing pathetic fanbase.

atljonesbro
01-06-2015, 02:49 AM

Are you stupid? That Clippers game was a sell out. Think before you make a thread.

Richesly
01-06-2015, 03:09 AM
No one believes that. The Hawks have the most pathetic fanbase in the entire L. I don't mean the guys on ISH I mean the people who (don't) show up to the stadium. It's a ****ing pathetic fanbase.

It's a fact, wtf. It's not about believing.

Go to the SCORES AND SCHEDULE of the NBA site.

and
go to game recap and look at attendance.

idiot...

oarabbus
01-06-2015, 03:18 AM
It's a fact, wtf. It's not about believing.

Go to the SCORES AND SCHEDULE of the NBA site.

and
go to game recap and look at attendance.

idiot...

Misplaced anger bruh, it's not my fault you guys have absolute shit fans.

Now look, I'm not talking about you or the other Hawk fans on ISH, alright? I'm happy for you guys. The Hawks are killing it, and I sure as hell did not think they'd be this good.

But...

http://i.imgur.com/2XglqjT.png

considering how well the team is playing... that's inexcusable :oldlol: