PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pierce [Players' Tribune] - The Five Toughest Players I

JohnMax
01-06-2015, 08:59 AM
http://www.theplayerstribune.com/paul-pierce-five-toughest-players-ive-ever-guarded/

MellowYellow
01-06-2015, 09:07 AM
Smart player, he knows whats up.

bizil
01-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Tremendous list! The late 90's to early 2000s was a golden era for SG's for sure. Even though Pierce will go down as one of the 10 GOAT SF's, he played a ton of SG back in the day. So having Pierce, Kobe, AI, Vince, T-Mac, Ray Allen, and Wade in that era was EPIC! Having seven HOFers at a position during an era is insane depth rarely seen at ANY POSITION! Even in T-Mac's case, I think he should eventually get in. Dude has seven All Star games AND seven All NBA teams under his belt. Plus peak value wise, I think he's a top five SG of all time along with MJ, Kobe, Wade, and West.

rknine15
01-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Smart player, he knows whats up.
super smart

L.Kizzle
01-06-2015, 08:34 PM
Tremendous list! The late 90's to early 2000s was a golden era for SG's for sure. Even though Pierce will go down as one of the 10 GOAT SF's, he played a ton of SG back in the day. So having Pierce, Kobe, AI, Vince, T-Mac, Ray Allen, and Wade in that era was EPIC! Having seven HOFers at a position during an era is insane depth rarely seen at ANY POSITION! Even in T-Mac's case, I think he should eventually get in. Dude has seven All Star games AND seven All NBA teams under his belt. Plus peak value wise, I think he's a top five SG of all time along with MJ, Kobe, Wade, and West.
Why wouldn't Mac get it? He's not Jerry Stackhouse or Michael Finley.