PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Cousins hates the way Rudy Gay plays the game

Im so nba'd out
01-07-2015, 07:48 PM
He can't hide it anymore.

http://i.imgur.com/vN77zdX.gifv

Verticality
01-07-2015, 07:50 PM
The way Cousins plays in that clip is way worse. He just stands there apathetically, which is the worst thing you can have from your leader.

Im so nba'd out
01-07-2015, 07:52 PM
The way Cousins plays in that clip is way worse. He just stands there apathetically, which is the worst thing you can have from your leader.
If i know someone is playing for stats and not to win i would do this too.He plays with him enough that he knows no matter what the twolves do to him he's not going to pass why even bother to move if your big cuz...Wtf should i try my heart out when all you have to do is pass to the open man and play the right way

Fire Colangelo
01-07-2015, 07:53 PM
he was way worse in toronto

Rameek
01-07-2015, 07:54 PM
He wasnt standing he was bent over holding his shorts the whole time. :facepalm
:facepalm :rant

Verticality
If i know someone is playing for stats and not to win i would do this.He plays with him enough that he knows no matter what the twolves do to him he's not going to pass why even bother to move if your big cuz...

But he also just put up with it. That is the apathy part. He also didn't scramble for the loose ball that was just a few feet from him. I guarantee that the great leaders of the NBA that are on other squads would not put up with it like that.

tontoz
:oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
01-07-2015, 07:55 PM
Dat Wiggins D.

Im so nba'd out
01-07-2015, 07:56 PM
I just wish more people in the nba did this when a bum tries to go 1 on 5.

(i would be thinking)"Muthafuka you really think imma try after u just did that stupid selfish sht."

I also wouldn't run back on defense i would basically i would fk up the whole team.Him being a cancer would spread to me we would go 0-82 but imma G like that.Either he would change how he plays or we would lose every game

I would never confront him though cause im passive aggressive like that.I would just throw games til he figured it out

Fire Colangelo
01-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Rudy had a decent 4th quarter too, scoring a quick 5 points in the first few minutes of the 4th.

wtf did Cousins do all of the 4th? Nothing. Played passively with 5 fouls and still ended up fouling out without a single point.

Verticality
01-07-2015, 07:59 PM

(i would be thinking)"Muthafuka you really think imma try after u just did that stupid selfish sht."

I also wouldn't run back on defense i would basically i would fk up the whole team.Him being a cancer would spread to me we would go 0-82 but imma G like that.Either he would change how he plays or we would lose every game

I would never confront him though cause im passive aggressive like that.I would just throw games til he figured it out

That makes sense in a pick up game, but on the professional level? If you give up on the team because of 1 player, you are also throwing your coach under the buss. Cousins needs to become a vocal leader. Get in Gay's face. If you think the coach is part of the issue, confront the coach about it too. Standing around doing nothing will just spread the apathy and the whole team will suffer.

Fire Colangelo
01-07-2015, 08:00 PM

in other words

you're a more of a cancer than the cancer on the team

christian1923
Dat Wiggins D.
You must say no homo when you speak words like this

Im so nba'd out
Rudy had a decent 4th quarter too, scoring a quick 5 points in the first few minutes of the 4th.

wtf did Cousins do all of the 4th? Nothing. Played passively with 5 fouls and still ended up fouling out without a single point.
If he is anything like me when people play like that it just makes you not want to try.Why play your heart out when you know that rudy plays for stats.Why should you try to play to win when he's not?If your playing to win you would never try to fight through a triple team to score YOU WOULD NEVER EVER DO THAT YOU WOULD JUST PASS TO THE OPEN MAN

JUST SO YOU KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH WHO THINKS LIKE THIS.Every team / pick up game you ever been in has had people who think like this.

Fire Colangelo
01-07-2015, 08:11 PM
If he is anything like me when people play like that it just makes you not want to try.Why play your heart out when you know that rudy plays for stats.Why should you try to play to win when he's not?If your playing to win you would never try to fight through a triple team to score YOU WOULD NEVER EVER DO THAT YOU WOULD JUST PASS TO THE OPEN MAN

JUST SO YOU KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH WHO THINKS LIKE THIS.Every team / pick up game you ever been in has had people who think like this.

Kings fans better pray Cousins isn't anything like you then.

Their original play was broken and Rudy was the only one bothered to try to get the ball with 10 seconds left. Nobody bothered to set a screen or get open, just got out of the way for Rudy. Rudy did the right thing by driving to the hoop instead of shooting a contested jumper. When he got triple teamed, Cousins was in no position to get the ball as he was bent over with his hands on his ****ing knees .

tell me, who was open for a pass?

Im so nba'd out
01-07-2015, 08:18 PM
in other words

you're a more of a cancer than the cancer on the team
Yes everyone else on the team would be 2 much of a bitch to say anything or do anything.So i would just do little things like this to sink the team.I can't help it if u dont give a **** about winning then i wont give a **** about winning.

Kings fans better pray Cousins isn't anything like you then.

Their original play was broken and Rudy was the only one bothered to try to get the ball with 10 seconds left. Nobody bothered to set a screen or get open, just got out of the way for Rudy. Rudy did the right thing by driving to the hoop instead of shooting a contested jumper. When he got triple teamed, Cousins was in no position to get the ball as he was bent over with his hands on his ****ing knees .

tell me, who was open for a pass?
I do stuff like that in games when i know someone is not going to pass. im not going to bail you out when you go 1 on 3 byt getting the rebound. If i do that you will never learn if you truly care about winning you will change how you play.Just the fact that DeMarcus is doing this in the 4th quarter i know he thinks like me.

SexSymbol
01-07-2015, 08:20 PM

That's why the pick up game guys are not professionals. And that's why you're a complete *****.

No matter what no matter how no matter when you have to play your heart out every minute of the game.

Im so nba'd out
01-07-2015, 08:22 PM
That's why the pick up game guys are not professionals. And that's why you're a complete *****.

No matter what no matter how no matter when you have to play your heart out every minute of the game.
You're a better man than me cause if you do that shit idc at what level you lost me psychologically for the season idgaf im not trying no more.I admit im a cancer on teams if anyone tries to score through triple teams that shit breaks me!It looks like it breaks big cuz too im proud of him Z BO HATED HOW RUDY PLAYED TOO HE JUST DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO DO THIS :applause:

ps ill just ignore that you insulted me by calling me a *****

Done_And_Done
01-07-2015, 08:24 PM
Does anyone actually like the way Rudy plays the game?

Fire Colangelo
01-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Yes everyone else on the team would be 2 much of a bitch to say anything or do anything.So i would just do little things like this to sink the team.I can't help it if u dont give a **** about winning then i wont give a **** about winning.

I do stuff like that in games when i know someone is not going to pass. im not going to bail you out when you go 1 on 3 byt getting the rebound. If i do that you will never learn if you truly care about winning you will change how you play.Just the fact that DeMarcus is doing this in the 4th quarter i know he thinks like me.

You do realize Cousins did absolutely NOTHING to get the ball on that play. In fact nobody did.

What do you want Rudy to do on that play? Nobody was open, it's not like Cousins was calling for the ball. The only reason Cousins was being passive didn't go for the lose ball was because he had 5 fouls at the time and didn't want to pick up his 6th.

Btw, that's why you're not a professional.

Fire Colangelo
01-07-2015, 08:26 PM
Does anyone actually like the way Rudy plays the game?

No, but Cousins really didn't do anything helpful on that play either lol.

Im so nba'd out
01-07-2015, 08:28 PM
You do realize Cousins did absolutely NOTHING to get the ball on that play. In fact nobody did.

What do you want Rudy to do on that play? Nobody was open, it's not like Cousins was calling for the ball. The only reason Cousins was being passive didn't go for the lose ball was because he had 5 fouls at the time and didn't want to pick up his 6th.

Btw, that's why you're not a professional.
Im a cancer on teams(when i play with selfish people) just trust me i can tell when someone else is a cancer on a team.He had his hands on his knees the second he seen rudy had the ball.You're trying to make excuses for him.People like me and him are just assholes when we hate our teammates just trust me he hates playing with rudy gay.

Pushxx
01-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Zero ****s given.

Verticality
01-07-2015, 08:31 PM

Sure other people think like this, but that is not a strong leadership quality. I'm suggesting that if Cousins wants to step up to the next level, he needs to become a leader.

Fire Colangelo
01-07-2015, 08:31 PM
Im a cancer on teams(when i play with selfish people) just trust me i can tell when someone else is a cancer on a team.He had his hands on his knees the second he seen rudy had the ball.You're trying to make excuses for this people like me and him are just assholes when we hate our teammates just trust me

Then he should be fighting to get the ball instead of letting Rudy Gay get it.

Again, Cousins had five fouls at the time and didn't want to risk anything.

Im so nba'd out
01-07-2015, 08:38 PM
Then he should be fighting to get the ball instead of letting Rudy Gay get it.

Again, Cousins had five fouls at the time and didn't want to risk anything.
It's not about wanting to shoot more shots than the person you think is being selfish.I just can't explain it people like us would rather him force a bad pass then to go 1 on 3....i know this sounds bad but i can just see he thinks like me I SWEAR I DO SHIT JUST LIKE THIS ::oldlol:

Dro
01-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Zero ****s given.
Yet you posted anyway:confusedshrug:

Eric Cartman
01-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Taking a page out of Lebron's passive aggression.

Legends66NBA7
01-07-2015, 08:51 PM

I think he meant the play.

BigMacAttack
01-07-2015, 09:13 PM

:wtf:

"Im to ***** to confront him about it so I will just hurt the team more then he does"

Kungfro
01-07-2015, 09:35 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2319598-sacramento-kings-playing-a-dangerous-game-with-demarcus-cousins

Pushxx
01-07-2015, 09:53 PM

I'm talking about DMC. :D

bdreason
01-08-2015, 03:19 AM
It was a designed play to get Rudy in an ISO.

andremiller07
01-08-2015, 06:12 AM
Sucks the Kings re-signed Gay would have been the perfect time to trade that expiring contract for a couple nice 2 way role players which would have helped the team.

Kings got to let Darren Collison actually run the offense they look way better when he does instead of going to Gay.

turret
01-08-2015, 07:57 AM
Sucks the Kings re-signed Gay would have been the perfect time to trade that expiring contract for a couple nice 2 way role players which would have helped the team.

Kings got to let Darren Collison actually run the offense they look way better when he does instead of going to Gay.

IT2 could still be there....

http://media.giphy.com/media/3xz2BY7C10fChMfmhy/giphy.gif

DMV2
01-08-2015, 11:33 AM
MCW last night in Milwaukee: 5 points, 1 for 13 shooting, 5 boards, 5 dimes, 4 turnovers. His team lost by 20 points.

DMV2
01-08-2015, 11:35 AM
Rudy Gay last night vs OKC Thunder: 28 points, 9 for 19 shooting (3/3 from downtown), 9 boards, 2 turnovers. His team won by 21 points.

El Kabong
01-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Even if he hates the way Rudy plays that's just shit, I'd of benched him for it if I were the coach. If he wants to not give a shit then he can do it sitting down.

ralph_i_el
01-08-2015, 01:01 PM
I imagine it's like playing with Melo, except Melo is so much more talented than most players so they just resign themselves to watching him work. Gay isn't that good, so it would be super annoying to see him hijack entire offensive possessions.

Gay isn't good enough to do the things he's good at efficiently. He's survived in the NBA because people are still enamored with size and athleticism over results. He has a beautiful turn around jumper....but unless you're one of the few guys who are unnaturally efficient with that shot, you shouldn't be using it often at the NBA level. Same for just about everything else he does. If you can't face or post someone up quickly, and in the flow of the offense....then you better score at an insane efficiency or no one will want to play with you.