PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta fans...

poido123
01-08-2015, 01:36 AM
Why are you guys acting so arrogant this Year? The threads and boasting has been ridiculous on here :lol:

You haven't won anything yet and haven't been relevant for a very long time.

The last time they won the championship was 10 odd years before a man landed on the moon.

Your team is decent and had a good start to the year.

Don't get ahead of yourselves.

:coleman:

hawksdogsbraves
01-08-2015, 01:38 AM
Why are you guys acting so arrogant this Year? The threads and boasting has been ridiculous on here :lol:

You haven't won anything yet and haven't been relevant for a very long time.

The last time they won the championship was 10 odd years before a man landed on the moon.

Your team is decent and had a good start to the year.

Don't get ahead of yourselves.

Man has never landed a man on the moon idiot read a book once in a while :coleman:

navy
01-08-2015, 01:39 AM
Hawks > Bulls

Ariza4three
01-08-2015, 01:44 AM
Honestly I used to hate it but the more small market teams that are doing well the better. I'll always hate the Hawks though. We're ****ing rivals.

hawksdogsbraves
01-08-2015, 01:47 AM
Honestly I used to hate it but the more small market teams that are doing well the better. I'll always hate the Hawks though. We're ****ing rivals.

You know what, I respect that. **** the Magic, we run the Southeast now.

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2015, 01:52 AM
we've seen a lot of hype less deserved than the hawks tbh, they seem legit AF

sportjames23
01-08-2015, 01:53 AM
These nigguhs been waiting a LONG time to brag. Let 'em have their fun now. When their team flames out in the second round, we'll see if they stay around to take their lumps.

Ron Jeremy
01-08-2015, 01:54 AM
I've been reading this forum for a while without signing up. Most of the threads here have been about Lebron, Kobe, Jordan, heat, Lakers, Cleveland, and pretty much people with agendas.

The hawks have destroyed elite teams and are top of the East. The Least we can do is discuss them. Give us hawk fans our time!

Random shout out to Knicks fans :roll:

hawksdogsbraves
01-08-2015, 02:00 AM
I've been reading this forum for a while without signing up. Most of the threads here have been about Lebron, Kobe, Jordan, heat, Lakers, Cleveland, and pretty much people with agendas.

The hawks have destroyed elite teams and are top of the East. The Least we can do is discuss them. Give us hawk fans our time!

Random shout out to Knicks fans :roll:

You seem like a pretty legit dude :cheers:

plowking
01-08-2015, 02:06 AM
Better than Knicks and Bulls fans talking shit every year about how great their team will be despite not being relevant outside small windows.

I enjoy the change, and welcome our new East overlords.

poido123
01-08-2015, 02:07 AM
Man has never landed a man on the moon idiot read a book once in a while :coleman:

Youre ok.

The only level headed one here.

That jones bro and Richesly, oh man...

And ice man :facepalm

poido123
01-08-2015, 02:09 AM
Better than Knicks and Bulls fans talking shit every year about how great their team will be despite not being relevant outside small windows.

I enjoy the change, and welcome our new East overlords.

Eat a d.ck Plow :lol

The lone bright spot for your team will be Mr. Brightside. Pun intended.

plowking
01-08-2015, 02:12 AM
Eat a d.ck Plow :lol

The lone bright spot for your team will be Mr. Brightside. Pun intended.

We still da bess doe.

JohnFreeman
01-08-2015, 02:14 AM
Meh, they are entitled.

SamuraiSWISH
01-08-2015, 02:17 AM
These nigguhs been waiting a LONG time to brag. Let 'em have their fun now. When their team flames out in the second round, we'll see if they stay around to take their lumps.
:applause:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

senelcoolidge
01-08-2015, 02:20 AM
They seem arrogant, but fans of any team that is successful come off as arrogant. I'm not Hawks fan, but I'm happy for their organization. It's been a long time since they were contenders. I like the new blood. It's good to see the lakers and knicks be terrible for years and other teams come up.

oarabbus
01-08-2015, 02:26 AM
Nah... Hawks fans deserve a bit of bragging. Who expected them to be this good? No one on ISH and probably not any experts either. And we're 5-7 games away from the midpoint of the season depending on the team. Hawks are no joke this year.

Spurs5Rings2014
01-08-2015, 02:36 AM
They seem arrogant, but fans of any team that is successful come off as arrogant.