PDA

View Full Version : Giannis crazy hook dunk

Cocaine80s
01-08-2015, 03:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2wbu_kAp48

Nikka looked like he was about to wind up for a hook shot but slams that shit in instead :biggums:

JimmyMcAdocious
01-08-2015, 03:12 AM
That''s McGee type shit. :eek:

oarabbus
01-08-2015, 03:18 AM
He's still so skinny and lanky. BBall Ref lists him at 217lbs... if he can bulk up to ~230, maybe even 235 and lose that KD frame, league better be scared...

LosBulls
01-08-2015, 03:24 AM
He's still so skinny and lanky. BBall Ref lists him at 217lbs... if he can bulk up to ~230, maybe even 235 and lose that KD frame, league better be scared...
Sometimes lanky is better.

tgan3
01-08-2015, 03:30 AM
Nice dunk,we should name it the skyhook dunk

russwest0
01-08-2015, 03:41 AM
he makes really tough shit look like it's nothing because of his length and the way his big hands can easily control the ball

bdreason
01-08-2015, 03:44 AM
Bucks are a fun team to watch. They share the ball well for such a young team, and they're pretty scrappy on defense.

QuebecBaller
01-08-2015, 08:23 AM
That''s McGee type shit. :eek:

:no: :no:

McGee would have tried that from the free throw line and over another player :oldlol:

Nash
01-08-2015, 08:52 AM
imagine trying to stop that :lol

Myth
01-08-2015, 11:26 AM
He lucked out. Almost lost the ball, but nice recovery and finish :applause:

Milbuck
01-08-2015, 02:24 PM
Just imagine how big his ***** is..

Seriously though he has like 1-2 of these wtf moments every game, how our guards still don't make a conscious effort to get him the ball baffles me. I get he just turned 20 and Knight's in a contract year but enough is enough with this retardery. Giannis is a legit 18-20 ppg player right now if he got the touches and shots he deserves.

GOBB
01-08-2015, 02:26 PM
He's so not a legit 18-20ppg scorer.

NustABut
01-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Lol chill on the 20 ppg right now..... he's still unbelievably raw at this point but I definitely agree in his prime he could be. Right now his length gets him by mostly but I believe once his jumper and handles are refined further he could be a KD lite and be a legit 20-8-5 player at least. :bowdown:

Bucks have such amazing upside... it's too bad Larry sanders doesn't like to play basketball LOL :facepalm

Dro
01-08-2015, 03:00 PM
gif?

lilteapot
01-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Unfair how someone should have all of that physical ability. **** me.

Droid101
01-08-2015, 03:09 PM
gif?
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-08-2015/UVZd7O.gif

Thorpesaurous
01-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Myth's right, he did almost lose it. Then he just sort of swats it through because his hand is that big.

I'm not sure he'll ever be and elite level scorer. It's the playmaking and ballhandling, along with the defense, that seem like it'll make him special. Sort of like Scottie Pippen. Just a walking mismatch on offense, but he'll use it to warp the defense and get other people off more than himself, but still get 14 - 18 a night. I'm just not sure the jumper will ever develop enough to get above 22 or so. And I'm not sure that true scorer mentality can come about in a late developer like this.

He is a personal favorite though.

HomieWeMajor
01-08-2015, 03:37 PM
That's what being a legit 7 footer can do for you. :applause:

VeeCee15
01-08-2015, 03:52 PM
he didn't get up high
weak dunk

looked like a more unathletic kevin durant dunk

SugarHill
01-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Reported everyone who didn't like the dunk

Pointguard
01-08-2015, 05:06 PM
Haha, he's wild, how many players leap from the doted circle with their foot pointed toward the sideline, and then realize he's high enough to dunk.

I am coining his nickname: Stretch and the fantastic four if they make the playofs.

SexSymbol
01-08-2015, 05:20 PM
All he has is a few physical tools.
He's not a good scorer, not a good passer, an average rebounder, below average defender and his motor is sometimes questionable, especially playing for NT

GOBB
01-08-2015, 05:57 PM
That's what being a legit 7 footer can do for you. :applause:

He's not 7'0

Milbuck
01-08-2015, 07:41 PM
All he has is a few physical tools.
He's not a good scorer, not a good passer, an average rebounder, below average defender and his motor is sometimes questionable, especially playing for NT
This is the dumbest ****ing post I've ever read. Not only have you never seen him play but you are literally a retard.

Below average defender? Not a good passer?

Seriously kill yourself immediately.

Dro
01-08-2015, 07:45 PM
This is the dumbest ****ing post I've ever read. Not only have you never seen him play but you are literally a retard.

Yeah dude is an excellent defender and a good passer......

SexSymbol
01-08-2015, 07:47 PM

I've seen him play live multiple times and I'm a big fan of Bucks basketball so I watch them as much as I can, which is good for 7-8 games this year.
He has some potential, but even his potential is overrated.

Milbuck
01-08-2015, 07:52 PM
I've seen him play live multiple times and I'm a big fan of Bucks basketball so I watch them as much as I can, which is good for 7-8 games this year.
He has some potential, but even his potential is overrated.
What you're saying really doesn't mean anything. Passing and defense are two of the biggest parts of his game and the thing GMs and scouts are raving about him in hindsight. You really have no idea what you're talking about. If you actually watched Bucks games you would know this, I don't know who you're trying to fool here. It's like me saying Noel is an overrated prospect because he's a decent scorer/shooter but shitty defender. It's just factually incorrect and a totally worthless opinion.

SexSymbol
01-08-2015, 08:45 PM
What you're saying really doesn't mean anything. Passing and defense are two of the biggest parts of his game and the thing GMs and scouts are raving about him in hindsight. You really have no idea what you're talking about. If you actually watched Bucks games you would know this, I don't know who you're trying to fool here. It's like me saying Noel is an overrated prospect because he's a decent scorer/shooter but shitty defender. It's just factually incorrect and a totally worthless opinion.
I may have overstated him not being a good defender, but the rest is true.
For what was marketed to be a nearly seven footer with PG vision doesn't have half the vision of what an average pass-first point guard has.
He's just not that good, plain and simple, but gladly he's at an age where he can still improve one or two areas in a major way, so him being an all-star in some future is not completely out of the question

Ariza4three
01-08-2015, 08:50 PM
That honestly wasn't impressive imo

Milbuck
01-08-2015, 09:06 PM
I may have overstated him not being a good defender, but the rest is true.
For what was marketed to be a nearly seven footer with PG vision doesn't have half the vision of what an average pass-first point guard has.
He's just not that good, plain and simple, but gladly he's at an age where he can still improve one or two areas in a major way, so him being an all-star in some future is not completely out of the question
:oldlol: He's our best two-way player, at worst 2nd with Jabari out and Knight pretty much allowed to do whatever the **** he wants to with zero consequence. You can cling to the "he's all potential" bullshit but he's already a huge part of what we do on both ends of the floor right now. Just because he has potential doesn't mean he isn't doing anything right now.

You're not going to convince me of something I've seen to be completely false all season. The dude is playing with some of the dumbest, unreliable guards in the league today, with a deep roster full of vets who want their playing time...and he's still putting up 12/6/2/1/1 on 50% shooting with quality defense. If the dude actually had the green light and free reign people like you think he did, he would definitely be capable of ~18 ppg right now. And holding the whole "7 foot PG" hype against him is just dumb. He never hyped that up, neither did, that's the media and people who get carried away with prospects...any rational Bucks fan who has seen him play consistently will tell you that he has terrific vision for his position..that's it, that's all we've talked about. And it's true..it's just a fact that he has better natural vision than every guard on our roster except Kendall Marshall.

TheBigVeto
01-08-2015, 09:14 PM
:no: :no:

McGee would have tried that from the free throw line and over another player :oldlol:

And missed and fell on his ass.