PDA

View Full Version : JR Smith: Worse come to worse ... my motto is, 'When in doubt, shoot the ball

Kidbasketball20
01-08-2015, 04:59 PM
The shooting guard vowed to do exactly what his playing position suggests when asked how he plans to adjust to his new team.

"Worse come to worse ... my motto is, 'When in doubt, shoot the ball,'" Smith said before going 0-for-5 in 18 minutes off the bench against the Rockets, "So when in doubt, I'm going to shoot it, and hopefully that don't catch nobody off guard."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12135579/jr-smith-cleveland-cavaliers-pledges-shoot-hip

Why LeBron likes this guy I'll never know

chocolatethunder
01-08-2015, 05:02 PM
The shooting guard vowed to do exactly what his playing position suggests when asked how he plans to adjust to his new team.

"Worse come to worse ... my motto is, 'When in doubt, shoot the ball,'" Smith said before going 0-for-5 in 18 minutes off the bench against the Rockets, "So when in doubt, I'm going to shoot it, and hopefully that don't catch nobody off guard."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12135579/jr-smith-cleveland-cavaliers-pledges-shoot-hip

Why LeBron likes this guy I'll never know
Yeah it's wierd when some people have some obsession with players who suck and constantly try and explain away their shortcomings. Very strange indeed.

Orlando Magic
01-08-2015, 05:06 PM
Yeah it's wierd when some people have some obsession with players who suck and constantly try and explain away their shortcomings. Very strange indeed.

You're right, we have a board full of Kobe fans.

uber
01-08-2015, 05:06 PM

:applause:

LongLiveTheKing
01-08-2015, 05:09 PM
Pretty sure he was joking

Kidbasketball20
01-08-2015, 05:10 PM

Lmao cocoathunder/cocaine80s is the biggest hater on this board.
:roll: :roll: :cry:

chocolatethunder
01-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Lmao cocoathunder/cocaine80s is the biggest hater on this board.
:roll: :roll: :cry:
If you're implying I have an alt you're nuts. I've been here since 2006 and barely post. I'm certainly not posting with an alt too.

Smook A.
01-08-2015, 06:46 PM
:oldlol: