PDA

View Full Version : I was ok with the Knicks being godawful

ralph_i_el
01-08-2015, 08:12 PM
Until now, when I have to watch them two nights in a row :facepalm

They played my Wizards last night and had a horrible game.

Now I have to watch them get into a free throw shooting contest with the Rockets tonight on TNT :facepalm I hope Chuck roasts some dudes at least.

What an embarrassment for the league:facepalm at least most teams have the dignity to be horrible in relative obscurity.

PJR
01-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Why the hell are they on TNT? NBA needs flex scheduling for some of these TNT broadcasts.

christian1923
01-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Why the hell are they on TNT? NBA needs flex scheduling for some of these TNT broadcasts.

They did. Knicks vs thunders, knicks vs nets, and another game are all canceled on ESPN in the upcoming months

BasedTom
01-08-2015, 08:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CXnBGC1.png

Legends66NBA7
01-08-2015, 08:21 PM
They did. Knicks vs thunders, knicks vs nets, and another game are all canceled on ESPN in the upcoming months

Yup.

Clippers @ Raptors and Bulls @ Raptors got slotted for those games.

buddha
01-08-2015, 08:22 PM

cause they got a lot of stupid fans since they're the mecca of basketball and all.

Akrazotile
01-08-2015, 08:51 PM
Until now, when I have to watch them two nights in a row :facepalm

They played my Wizards last night and had a horrible game.

Now I have to watch them get into a free throw shooting contest with the Rockets tonight on TNT :facepalm I hope Chuck roasts some dudes at least.

What an embarrassment for the league:facepalm at least most teams have the dignity to be horrible in relative obscurity.

I dont have any problems with teams that choose to be awful. I just hate the ones that always have to be so in-your-face about it.

ralph_i_el
01-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Chuck has the exact same issue:applause: Just said he's not coming to work if they show the Knicks or Lakers again.

This dude is my ****ing hero

Beastmode88
01-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Its so sad ESPN gave knicks time slots to Raptors.

Eric Cartman
01-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Chuck has the exact same issue:applause: Just said he's not coming to work if they show the Knicks or Lakers again.

This dude is my ****ing hero

Dude's hilarious and always speaks his mind.

Lakers games should also be subbed out of primetime.

hawkfan
01-08-2015, 09:19 PM

:applause:

Le Shaqtus
01-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Knicks have been mediocre for years yet keep getting all these nationally televised games :/

ralph_i_el
01-08-2015, 09:24 PM
cause they got a lot of stupid fans since they're the mecca of basketball and all.

Great ballers rarely even come out of NYC anymore

smoovegittar
01-08-2015, 10:19 PM
Boring, self-serving post. Take another hit, Cheech.