PDA

View Full Version : Called Durant & Melo last night for basketball advice, went straight to voicemail.

k0kakw0rld
01-08-2015, 10:59 PM
Not even a single ring. :pimp:

Yupp had to bring the ring jokes back again :oldlol:

MellowYellow
01-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Welp, better not call 90% of the players in the NBA either.
NOT
Curry
Harden
Westbrook
Love
Irving
Lillard
Aldridge
PG13
Butler
Howard
cp3
Blake
etc

some players you can call

John Salley
Joel Anthony
Luke Walton
Kendrick Perkins
JJ Barea

Budadiiii
01-08-2015, 11:04 PM
Called Curry and he didn't even have his voicemail set up. :confusedshrug:

I guess when you look 11 years old you have the tendency to never grow up. That explains his 40% shooting in the playoffs and why he'll never sniff a ring.

VengefulAngel
01-08-2015, 11:06 PM

At least Durant has been to the finals...

k0kakw0rld
01-08-2015, 11:10 PM
Welp, better not call 90% of the players in the NBA either.
NOT
Curry
Harden
Westbrook
Love
Irving
Lillard
Aldridge
PG13
Butler
Howard
cp3
Blake
etc

some players you can call

John Salley
Joel Anthony
Luke Walton
Kendrick Perkins
JJ Barea

CP3 has no excuses, Westbrook does, so does Curry & Harden etc...He is supposed to be the leader of the Thunder but fails to understand his role. Durant is considered the best in the game by many. It's his time and it does not look like he is going to win anything, anytime soon. No excuses Durain't

k0kakw0rld
01-08-2015, 11:13 PM
Called Curry and he didn't even have his voicemail set up. :confusedshrug:

I guess when you look 11 years old you have the tendency to never grow up. That explains his 40% shooting in the playoffs and why he'll never sniff a ring.
You are an idiot, every player has his time. Melo's time is up (if he really counts on Phil Jackson, he needs to retire and now lol) At this point I don't see him leading anybody to anything. He needs to take less money if he wants to win and join a contender. Durant is currently at his 7th season. Its that time for him. He was MVP last year and considered best player in the game by many. There is a reason why I pointed those two. Add CP3 on that list too. #underachievers #ringless

k0kakw0rld
01-08-2015, 11:14 PM
At least Durant has been to the finals...
Thats not the point is it?

Budadiiii
01-08-2015, 11:16 PM
You are an idiot, every player has his time. Melo's time is up (if he really counts on Phil Jackson, he needs to retire and now lol) At this point I don't see him leading anybody to anything. He needs to take less money if he wants to win and join a contender. Durant is currently at his 7th season. Its that time for him. He was MVP last year and considered best player in the game by many. There is a reason why I pointed those two. Add CP3 on that list too. #underachievers #ringless
Curry has supposedly the best team in the league. (according to you)

He's in his 6th season and he's the leading MVP candidate. It's that time for him. If he doesn't win this year as the MVP and best team in the league with a far superior coach than Scott Brooks, then he's the biggest underachiever since LeBron James.

k0kakw0rld
01-08-2015, 11:22 PM

He's in his 6th season and he's the leading MVP candidate. It's that time for him. If he doesn't win this year as the MVP and best team in the league with a far superior coach than Scott Brooks, then he's the biggest underachiever since LeBron James.
Well If he does not win. But lets not act as if his team was supposed to be winner for the past 3-4 years, because they weren'.

For those who gave my thread a one star, you were probably doin the same thing to LeBron back in the days. bunch of hypocrites. Fvck Durant and I will make sure y'all feel the same thing LBJ fans felt for years. Your guy is just a bitch who cries on national TV.

LeBron asked him to get rid of the Spurs for him in 2012 and he did lol The Servant, ladies and gents :lol

k0kakw0rld
01-08-2015, 11:24 PM

You an idiot lol He brought them to the finals and they weren't really experienced. Talking about Scott Brooks and the Thunder. Front office decides to make changes in the roster and the coach is to be blamed? :confusedshrug:

CelticBaller
01-08-2015, 11:24 PM
LeBron was on his 9th season when he won his first ring,so what's your point?

Budadiiii
01-08-2015, 11:26 PM
Well If he does not win. But lets not act as if his team was supposed to be winner for the past 3-4 years, because they weren'.

For those who gave my thread a one star, you were probably doin the same thing to LeBron back in the days. bunch of hypocrites. Fvck Durant and I will make sure y'all feel the same thing LBJ fans felt for years. Your guy is just a bitch who cries on national TV.

LeBron asked him to get rid of the Spurs for him in 2012 and he did lol The Servant, ladies and gents :lol
Ight sweet. Call me when Curry makes it out of the second round. I'd love to see a Warriors/OKC first round. All this shit talking would cease to exist when Curry becomes the inefficient chucker who can't handle playoff basketball and Durant averages 35 a game on route to another playoff series win.

BTW, don't act like you have the ability to affect anyones emotions with your words. Nobody gives a shit about what you have to say buddy. You're irrelevant just like your boy Curry in the playoffs. :lol

TheMarkMadsen
01-08-2015, 11:30 PM
I called Lebron 5 times. Only got one ring then Ray Allen picked up.

MellowYellow
01-08-2015, 11:49 PM
:lol

k0kakw0rld
01-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Called Kobe it did ring 5 times but...

Shaq, Pau, Metta World Peace picked up: "You've reached the mamba..He is not available. He was there for 6 hours but couldn't last the last 18 hours with us. (6 for 24) :pimp:

Smook A.
01-08-2015, 11:52 PM
:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
01-09-2015, 12:08 AM
called kobe last night, multiple rings

called bran, voicemail said press * two times to leave a message

Mr. Jabbar
01-09-2015, 12:09 AM

:roll: :roll:

call again, if they pick up right away its joey crawford

YouGotServed
01-09-2015, 12:18 AM

Ayyyy lmao

Myth
01-09-2015, 12:30 AM

Jokes about Melo at this point should go well beyond going without a ring.

VIntageNOvel
01-09-2015, 01:30 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Fudge
01-09-2015, 02:23 AM
OP's lucky that he bandwagoned pretty much all of the elite teams in the league, so these jokes can't really apply to him. :oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
01-09-2015, 02:30 AM
OP's lucky that he bandwagoned pretty much all of the elite teams in the league, so these jokes can't really apply to him. :oldlol:
I was a fan of those teams before they arrived to this position today. I was there struggling with DubNation and Raptors for a while now. Now what?

Straight_Ballin
01-09-2015, 02:31 AM
Durant and cp3 have no excuse. This board makes it seem as if Jordan is still playing which would be a legitimate excuse.

bluechox2
01-09-2015, 02:33 AM
:roll:

Fudge
01-09-2015, 02:35 AM
I was a fan of those teams before they arrived to this position today. I was there struggling with DubNation and Raptors for a while now. Now what?
What do you mean "Now what?"

Raptors
Grizzlies
Spurs
Warriors

LLLLLAAWDDDDDD

No shame. :oldlol: Even worse than Bron stans.

knicksman
01-09-2015, 02:58 AM
So OP is a bran stan. :oldlol: No wonder I can sense his betaness.

knicksman
01-09-2015, 03:00 AM

So OP is the biggest beta on here. LOL this weakling. GTFOH OP.