PDA

View Full Version : Has Charles Barkely been as vocal about KD/Kobe not making the AS team..

Akhenaten
01-09-2015, 03:32 PM
as he has been about Wade?
Now I'm a HUGE Wade fan bordering on stan, however I'd have no issue with him not being a starter or even being left off in favour of guys like Wall, Butler, Lowry.

I notice though, that anytime this comes up (East all stars discussion or during a Heat game) CB makes it a POINT to rail on the process citing specifically Wade being a AS to be a travesty.

While I don't think it's a travesty I certainly believe guys like Butler etc are more deserving especially given as how Wade has already been an AS 11 times.

My only thing with Barkeley though is that he seems to me to have a PERSONAL issue with Wade. I've yet to hear he blast the fans voting with near the same vitriol and conviction in regards to Kobe and Durant.

In fact I haven't heard him criticize Kobe or KD being AS at all, maybe I missed it, yall let me know. He misses NO OPPORTUNITY to take a dump on my bro Wade though.

PJR
01-09-2015, 03:35 PM
He just doesn't like the Miami Heat for whatever reasons. Dan LeBatard (who has a good relationship with Charles), has alluded to that as well.

Jlamb47
01-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Barkely has been bashing Wade for years now

They Won
01-09-2015, 03:37 PM
My only thing with Barkeley though is that he seems to me to have a PERSONAL issue with Wade.

Must not have liked him since that cell phone commercial they did together years ago.

NattyPButter
01-09-2015, 03:43 PM
who cares what Barkely want? It's all about the fans and the coaches not him.

Akhenaten
01-09-2015, 03:50 PM
So it's confirmed that he hasn't crapped on KD or Kobe? because I don't have much issue with his overall take that the fans shouldn't be the deciders.

But if he hasn't spoken out against those guys being voted then I know for a fact he's just a hater.

Wade's Rings
01-09-2015, 04:54 PM
as he has been about Wade?
Now I'm a HUGE Wade fan bordering on stan, however I'd have no issue with him not being a starter or even being left off in favour of guys like Wall, Butler, Lowry.

I notice though, that anytime this comes up (East all stars discussion or during a Heat game) CB makes it a POINT to rail on the process citing specifically Wade being a AS to be a travesty.

While I don't think it's a travesty I certainly believe guys like Butler etc are more deserving especially given as how Wade has already been an AS 11 times.

My only thing with Barkeley though is that he seems to me to have a PERSONAL issue with Wade. I've yet to hear he blast the fans voting with near the same vitriol and conviction in regards to Kobe and Durant.

In fact I haven't heard him criticize Kobe or KD being AS at all, maybe I missed it, yall let me know. He misses NO OPPORTUNITY to take a dump on my bro Wade though.

The only time he gave Wade credit was when the Big 3 first came together he said it would be Wade's team. That's literally the only time I have ever heard him compliment Wade. I think he has a personal grudge against Wade, I just don't know why. He constantly bashes him.

Hoopz2332
01-09-2015, 06:50 PM
I saw the replay of Inside The NBA this morning and heard Charles say that Wade isn't an allstar this year