PDA

View Full Version : Lebron has already played more minutes than Andre Miller and these other NBA greats

Springsteen
01-09-2015, 03:58 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B67NKqACIAAxZl6.jpg

What does this say about him and the teams he's been on? Pretty amazing durability anyway :confusedshrug:

They Won
01-09-2015, 04:01 PM
What does this say about him and the teams he's been on? Pretty amazing durability anyway :confusedshrug:

I don't think anybody has ever questioned his status as a physical abnormality.

OnFire
01-09-2015, 04:04 PM
Thats why its funny when people criticized LeBron for wanting to play a few less mins. Like Jordan. Who took a 3000 min break in the middle of his career.

k0kakw0rld
01-09-2015, 05:22 PM
waiting for the haters to say something stupid. He is only 30. This is crazy how overused this guy is at such young age.

Clyde
01-09-2015, 05:31 PM
not surprising seeing as he started 1 to 4 years younger than most of those players....6 years younger than Davis Robinson

Practice?
01-09-2015, 05:33 PM
So this is why his stats are so inflated. He must play all minutes possible. This post dedicated to k0kakw0rld

SugarHill
01-09-2015, 05:34 PM
waiting for the haters to say something stupid. He is only 30. This is crazy how overused this guy is at such young age.
It's quite incredible

G0ATbe
01-09-2015, 05:36 PM
So this is why his stats are so inflated. He must play all minutes possible. This post dedicated to k0kakw0rld
Exactly. More minutes, more time to statpad. A good chunk of these minutes were probably in garbage time.

SugarHill
01-09-2015, 05:36 PM
not surprising seeing as he started 1 to 4 years younger than most of those players....6 years younger than Davis Robinson
Robinson still played more seasons for his career

Doranku
01-09-2015, 05:39 PM
Speaks volumes to just how bad the East has been throughout LeBron's career. Always playing at least 10+ playoff games because chances are the first round opponent is sub-.500 :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
01-09-2015, 05:39 PM
lestatpad :applause:

Pointguard
01-09-2015, 05:41 PM
I thought Kevin Willis was like 43 years old when he stopped playing??? That along with Miller are very surprising.

riseagainst
01-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Speaks volumes to just how bad the East has been throughout LeBron's career. Always playing at least 10+ playoff games because chances are the first round opponent is sub-.500 :roll:

wow, this just occurred to me. Most of the teams he faced in the East were bad teams and they don't stand a chance against Cleveland. And Lebron knows that his chance of winning against a legit team is very slim. So he made sure to rack up those stats against the weak teams so that when Cleveland does lose, fanboys/media will just say he was the only good player on the team and he can only carry "scrubs" so far, he can't do it by himself, because his "stats" prove it. "Lebron is a 1 man army because, LOOK AT HIS STATS!"

Dang, Lebron is a genius. An average basketball player with incredible athleticism, but he is smart in that he knows that winning is hard for him, so he went to the statistics route to try to become an NBA legend. But objective fans know exactly what he is doing.
:applause:

JT123
01-09-2015, 05:51 PM
wow, this just occurred to me. Most of the teams he faced in the East were bad teams and they don't stand a chance against Cleveland. And Lebron knows that his chance of winning against a legit team is very slim. So he made sure to rack up those stats against the weak teams so that when Cleveland does lose, fanboys/media will just say he was the only good player on the team and he can only carry "scrubs" so far, he can't do it by himself, because his "stats" prove it. "Lebron is a 1 man army because, LOOK AT HIS STATS!"

Dang, Lebron is a genius. An average basketball player with incredible athleticism, but he is smart in that he knows that winning is hard for him, so he went to the statistics route to try to become an NBA legend. But objective fans know exactly what he is doing.
:applause:
Trying too hard buddy. :sleeping
Stick with your one liners and multiple rolling smileys, you aren't skilled enough in trolling to do anything more.

riseagainst
01-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Trying too hard buddy. :sleeping
Stick with your one liners and multiple rolling smileys, you aren't skilled enough in trolling to do anything more.

excuse me sir, but please do not group me together with a peon poster such as yourself. I do not troll, i only say what is, or seems like, the truth.

lilteapot
01-09-2015, 06:04 PM
excuse me sir, but please do not group me together with a peon poster such as yourself. I do not troll, i only say what is, or seems like, the truth.
You're pathetic. You know nothing about basketball, so you decide to just troll.

Droid101
01-09-2015, 06:05 PM
Riseagainst is an unbiased LeBron fan. Best LeBron fan on this site, for sure.

JT123
01-09-2015, 06:09 PM
You're pathetic. You know nothing about basketball, so you decide to just troll.
Yup. Dude never posts anything of substance on this board, yet tries to come off as if he's a respectable poster. :facepalm

Hey Yo
01-09-2015, 06:09 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

This ^^^^ is all you post 95% of the time.

You bring nothing to the table on this site, yo.

lilteapot
01-09-2015, 06:10 PM
Yup. Dude never posts anything of substance on this board, yet tries to come off as if he's a respectable poster. :facepalm
Honestly, this describes most of the people on this forum.

Well at least the first half of your post does. Some people here don't even try to come across as intelligent.

Nash
01-09-2015, 06:19 PM
i hate it when people talk about milage as if people are like cars.

edrick
01-09-2015, 07:08 PM
I've been posting this a lot lately. The haters always ignore it, like it doesn't matter. The dude sits out two weeks because of an injury, and people jump on him like he does it all the time or some shit. :facepalm

madmax17
01-09-2015, 07:18 PM
Don't get this list, where is Kareem?

plowking
01-09-2015, 08:49 PM

Didn't Lebron win 42 games his second year and still fail to make the playoffs?