PDA

View Full Version : Is Orlando Really This Garbage of a Franchise?

AirTupac
01-10-2015, 01:48 AM
Got demolished by the D-Fenders tonight. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :facepalm

KDthunderup
01-10-2015, 01:53 AM
Payton is awful

longtime lurker
01-10-2015, 01:54 AM
Orlando has been a garbage franchise since Shaq left for the glorious Lakers.

AirTupac
01-10-2015, 01:55 AM
101-84 to this team of rejects :oldlol:

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 02:22 AM
Rent. Free.

Lord Bean
01-10-2015, 02:24 AM
Payton is awful
jameer say elfird payton was taller rondo :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bust :lol

Mr. Jabbar
01-10-2015, 02:25 AM
they're hot garbage even by eastern standards

20Four
01-10-2015, 02:26 AM
Got demolished by the D-Fenders tonight. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :facepalm
16 Championships bitch

oarabbus
they're hot garbage even by eastern standards

:eek: dont do em like that Jabbar

coin24
B b but lots of experts said the magic had the brightest future going forward:lol :lol

Not with there pathetic draft picks!:roll:

Should have taken exum

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 02:28 AM
I'm living rent free tonight boys. No one even talks about the Magic and I got every Laker fan in here :roll: I won. I'm amazing.

Magic 32
01-10-2015, 02:29 AM
I won. I'm amazing.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/610/253/184.jpg

oarabbus
01-10-2015, 02:29 AM
I'm living rent free tonight boys. No one even talks about the Magic and I got every Laker fan in here :roll: I won. I'm amazing.

get your head on straight, the Lakers ****ed you up:oldlol:

Lord Bean
01-10-2015, 02:30 AM
' magic will make playoff '

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 02:32 AM
Rent. Is. Free.

coin24
01-10-2015, 02:33 AM

Exciting night at your moms house!!:rockon:

Lord Bean
01-10-2015, 02:34 AM
Rent. Is. Free.
yes laker fan rent free in you head you keep postng in this thread :lol

magic in playoff yet ? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 02:35 AM
Free of rent. #winning :pimp:

Mr. Jabbar
01-10-2015, 02:37 AM
jammer you might not see it but everyone here is taking a huge dump on you and your franchise, keep winning I guess

AirTupac
01-10-2015, 02:37 AM
This clown posts in my thread, he's paying the rent here

Magic 32
01-10-2015, 02:38 AM
If this is him winning, just imagine a loss.

COnDEMnED
01-10-2015, 02:38 AM
They played so bad even the Knicks could have won tonight.

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 02:39 AM
Just got done ****ing my girlfriend. Did it in all the heads I'm living in rent free.

Mr. Jabbar
01-10-2015, 02:40 AM
orlando fans cannot make fun of the knicks, let that sink in

oarabbus
01-10-2015, 02:43 AM
Exciting night at your moms house!!:rockon:

Just got done ****ing my girlfriend. Did it in all the heads I'm living in rent free.

Jameer is really setting himself up for Alabama-backwoods banging his sister jokes :facepalm

Fudge
01-10-2015, 02:47 AM
Laker fans got in Jameer's head bad. :oldlol:

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 02:49 AM
Laker fans got in Jameer's head bad. :oldlol:
Lakers are a shitty team. They are not in my head at all. All the Lakers fans in this thread are betas. I'm actually the only alpha in this thread.

COnDEMnED
01-10-2015, 02:52 AM
Lakers are a shitty team. They are not in my head at all. All the Lakers fans in this thread are betas. I'm actually the only alpha in this thread.
If the streets were paved with pricks, you'd drag your ass.

AirTupac
01-10-2015, 02:58 AM

Ether'd :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 02:59 AM
Your face would be touching the ground.

Lord Bean
01-10-2015, 03:03 AM
meltdown :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

hawksdogsbraves
01-10-2015, 03:37 AM
Let's be real though. The Magic are coming out of their rebuilding stage with not ONE real franchise player to build around. Not Vucecic, not Oladipo, not Payton, not Harris.

They could grow into a 4-8 seed type perennial loser, or keep tanking and pray for an actual difference maker.

I'd much rather be the Celtics, 6ers, T-wolves, Bucks, or even Knicks.

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 03:42 AM
Let's be real though. The Magic are coming out of their rebuilding stage with not ONE real franchise player to build around. Not Vucecic, not Oladipo, not Payton, not Harris.

They could grow into a 4-8 seed type perennial loser, or keep tanking and pray for an actual difference maker.

how do u know this? how do u know dipo will never be, or Gordon?
also ur argument is so dumb just on the fact that ur team is the 1st seed and has no franchise player. Celtics don't have one. Philly doesn't have one. Bucks is still a question mark, and the Knicks don't have anyone either. You're literally saying you'd rather be a team with less assets and less hope. Very very dumb.

hawksdogsbraves
01-10-2015, 03:48 AM
how do u know this? how do u know dipo will never be, or Gordon?
also ur argument is so dumb just on the fact that ur team is the 1st seed and has no franchise player. Celtics don't have one. Philly doesn't have one. Bucks is still a question mark, and the Knicks don't have anyone either. You're literally saying you'd rather be a team with less assets and less hope. Very very dumb.

I mean come on, you can't pretend like you wouldn't trade the Bucks roster for yours.

The Knicks are garbage but I was taking in the fact that they're in NYC and will get top FA's every year, which we, (and you) don't get.

I honestly am in a place right now where I can't really comprehend what it is the Hawks are doing. If you can get a coach from the Spurs who can turn an average roster into a first place team like the Hawks, then I say go for it. I'm not smart enough to explain what it is Bud is doing here.

I just don't think you have the real franchise players a team generally needs to be a contender. There's no Greek Freak or Jabari on the team. I could be wrong and Gordon or Payton could be a future superstar, but I don't see it from here.

No hate on the Magic or on you, just calling it like I see it.

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 03:56 AM
I mean come on, you can't pretend like you wouldn't trade the Bucks roster for yours.

The Knicks are garbage but I was taking in the fact that they're in NYC and will get top FA's every year, which we, (and you) don't get.

I honestly am in a place right now where I can't really comprehend what it is the Hawks are doing. If you can get a coach from the Spurs who can turn an average roster into a first place team like the Hawks, then I say go for it. I'm not smart enough to explain what it is Bud is doing here.

I just don't think you have the real franchise players a team generally needs to be a contender. There's no Greek Freak or Jabari on the team. I could be wrong and Gordon or Payton could be a future superstar, but I don't see it from here.

No hate on the Magic or on you, just calling it like I see it.
I wouldn't. Giannis is a guy who's going to peak at 16ppg with good defense. He's very overrated as far as overall impact because he's long and he has a funny name. Oladipo is the best one in his draft class. With more potential than both Jabari and Giannis. The Knicks haven't got a good FA since Carmelo. They haven't made the finals in forever and generally haven't been worth a damn for over a decade. You're literally basing your opinion off "Oh i just don't think he'll be as good as this guy" or something like that. It's dumb. Vucevic will be a 24/10 center no doubt in my mind. Harris won't be here next year. Elf has potential but he needs to put it together offensively first and that goes for Gordon too. There's nothing that Giannis is doing right now that's particularly amazing, and what if that ACL tear ruins Jabari? There's way too many question marks. I'm firm on my saying: This is a .500 team with a better coach and I mean it.

Mr. Jabbar
01-10-2015, 03:59 AM

damn, don't do jam like that...15 days ago he found out santa isn't real and now this. devastating

hawksdogsbraves
01-10-2015, 04:08 AM
I wouldn't. Giannis is a guy who's going to peak at 16ppg with good defense. He's very overrated as far as overall impact because he's long and he has a funny name. Oladipo is the best one in his draft class. With more potential than both Jabari and Giannis. The Knicks haven't got a good FA since Carmelo. They haven't made the finals in forever and generally haven't been worth a damn for over a decade. You're literally basing your opinion off "Oh i just don't think he'll be as good as this guy" or something like that. It's dumb. Vucevic will be a 24/10 center no doubt in my mind. Harris won't be here next year. Elf has potential but he needs to put it together offensively first and that goes for Gordon too. There's nothing that Giannis is doing right now that's particularly amazing, and what if that ACL tear ruins Jabari? There's way too many question marks. I'm firm on my saying: This is a .500 team with a better coach and I mean it.

I mean if you really think Oladipo will be better than Giannis then good for you. Keep up that positive mindset. Sure injuries might ruin Jabari, I guess you can bank on that too.

I though would take the Bucks' roster over the Magic 10/10 times, and I'm pretty sure every GM in the NBA would too.

I even like Oladipo a lot and it's still not really a contest.

You just have to hope you get a top 3 pick and snag one of Okafor or Towns.

That or find a coach like Bud who can turn rags into riches, because like I said I'm not smart enough to really understand what's happening with us.

SwishSquared
01-10-2015, 04:16 AM
No, just no. Both those guys have more potential than Dipo. Kidd does some funky things as a coach and one thing he did not allow was for Jabari to have total control of the offense like so many people (me included) assumed. Jabari, if he gets close to what he was pre-injury, is a 20+ppg scorer. His feel for offense at that age is something that can lead to him being a superstar. Sure, his quickness may never be the same, but he's had more potential than Dipo. Have to wait and see how he recovers.

Giannis isn't a #1 option on offense but he'll be a really good #2 or a great #3 (if the Bucks accumulate enough talent I think he could thrive in such a role). He's getting buckets out of the post, makes plays from all over the floor, and projects to be a really good defender.

Bucks may be in best position for future contention in the entire league (based on teams who missed playoffs last season). Team went from worst in the league to a #5 seed and have maintained their seeding even without their highly-touted pick.

Look, I like the Magic's core, but nobody is a true #1 on that team. It's a nice nucleus that just needs a superstar talent. The reason why I think this is because Dipo is neither the playmaker or big time scorer typically required for a contending team. Payton is scared to shoot, and not very good at it, so teams don't have to defend him up close. Vuc is really, really good, but he's not a defensive anchor. Gordon has the ability to be a fantastic defender, but his offensive game doesn't project to be the fulcrum of an offense. He's raw and improving, but that's not his game. Harris is having a great year, but you said he's already gone. Fournier is great off the bench- he's a keeper, but I don't think you play Payton/Dipo/Fournier in crunchtime.

If the magic draft a SF this year in the first round, he may become the superstar the Magic need. I think you guys traded Affalo way too late- if Mozgov got 2 first round picks for him, you guys could have done Affalo + Nicholson for Perkins + OKC's 2 first rounders last year. W/o Affalo's production, Magic's record could have been worse and had better draft position. Also could have used those assets to move up higher, if need be.

Combat Wombat
01-10-2015, 04:24 AM
Rent. Free.

I've said it once and I'll say it again:

You're one of the few people on this forum who could fall into a pool of ***** and tits and come out choking on d1ck.

Looking back on it, your support for the Magic is kind of ironic considering the franchise holds traits that are consistent with you and your family.

Lets see:

- neither of the two will ever achieve anything of significance during their miserable existence
- they're both filled with shit
- no one with a shred of self-respect will associate with you

Imtheman
01-10-2015, 04:58 AM
Magic lost to the Lakers once again, and jameer is having a mental breakdown because his team lost to a Jeremy Lin led Laker team.

Jameer, you suck. :roll:

Imtheman
01-10-2015, 05:01 AM

:roll:

coin24
01-10-2015, 07:11 AM

You're one of the few people on this forum who could fall into a pool of ***** and tits and come out choking on d1ck.

Looking back on it, your support for the Magic is kind of ironic considering the franchise holds traits that are consistent with you and your family.

Lets see:

- neither of the two will ever achieve anything of significance during their miserable existence
- their both filled with shit

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Strong ether:lol

imnew09
01-10-2015, 08:03 AM
What has Orlando won besides Lottery drafts that later traded to the Lakers :roll: :roll:

smoovegittar
01-10-2015, 09:22 AM
Yes Virginia, there is a team worse than the Knicks.

Jasper
01-10-2015, 11:54 AM
tobias Harris should never of been traded to Orlando from Milwaukee

Bucks scouts saw an awesome player ,, he is in my opinion possibly a better player than James Worthy, plays similar to old buck Demarques' Johnson.

I think when he lands in a ring directed team , he would be a great 3rd option.

Right now he seems invisible , stats decent , but this is a player that has grown into a true 'team oriented player'

Problem is the rest of his team sucks //
He will be a free agent soon , and I would lov to see my Bucks go get him again.

Milbuck
01-10-2015, 12:02 PM
Dude stop. I know how annoyed you get when people who don't watch the Magic talk shit about them..that's exactly what you're doing here.

It's totally fine if you'd rather have the Magic roster than the Bucks roster. But if you really think Giannis is a peak 16 ppg player and is only hyped because of his length and funny name, you're not watching.

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 03:34 PM
Dude stop. I know how annoyed you get when people who don't watch the Magic talk shit about them..that's exactly what you're doing here.

It's totally fine if you'd rather have the Magic roster than the Bucks roster. But if you really think Giannis is a peak 16 ppg player and is only hyped because of his length and funny name, you're not watching.
I do. Giannis isn't anything special. I have no idea why he's hyped so much. Legitimately no idea.

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 03:35 PM
No, just no. Both those guys have more potential than Dipo. Kidd does some funky things as a coach and one thing he did not allow was for Jabari to have total control of the offense like so many people (me included) assumed. Jabari, if he gets close to what he was pre-injury, is a 20+ppg scorer. His feel for offense at that age is something that can lead to him being a superstar. Sure, his quickness may never be the same, but he's had more potential than Dipo. Have to wait and see how he recovers.

Giannis isn't a #1 option on offense but he'll be a really good #2 or a great #3 (if the Bucks accumulate enough talent I think he could thrive in such a role). He's getting buckets out of the post, makes plays from all over the floor, and projects to be a really good defender.

Bucks may be in best position for future contention in the entire league (based on teams who missed playoffs last season). Team went from worst in the league to a #5 seed and have maintained their seeding even without their highly-touted pick.

Look, I like the Magic's core, but nobody is a true #1 on that team. It's a nice nucleus that just needs a superstar talent. The reason why I think this is because Dipo is neither the playmaker or big time scorer typically required for a contending team. Payton is scared to shoot, and not very good at it, so teams don't have to defend him up close. Vuc is really, really good, but he's not a defensive anchor. Gordon has the ability to be a fantastic defender, but his offensive game doesn't project to be the fulcrum of an offense. He's raw and improving, but that's not his game. Harris is having a great year, but you said he's already gone. Fournier is great off the bench- he's a keeper, but I don't think you play Payton/Dipo/Fournier in crunchtime.

If the magic draft a SF this year in the first round, he may become the superstar the Magic need. I think you guys traded Affalo way too late- if Mozgov got 2 first round picks for him, you guys could have done Affalo + Nicholson for Perkins + OKC's 2 first rounders last year. W/o Affalo's production, Magic's record could have been worse and had better draft position. Also could have used those assets to move up higher, if need be.
ok. i'm glad u have ur reasoning but ur still very wrong. plz don't comment on my team since u don't watch them. very dumb things are said when ppl comments on things when they don't know what they're talking about :)

COnDEMnED
01-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Be honest... how many times have you had to clean another mans jizz out of your eye sockets?

Milbuck
01-10-2015, 04:07 PM
ok. i'm glad u have ur reasoning but ur still very wrong. plz don't comment on my team since u don't watch them. very dumb things are said when ppl comments on things when they don't know what they're talking about :)
The irony :oldlol:

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 04:26 PM
The irony :oldlol:
You've done nothing in this thread to "educate" me on Giannis. I'm actually pretty open minded on players. I'm harder on the Magic's players than any other team. Stop your bullshit and make a good post.

Milbuck
01-10-2015, 04:33 PM
You've done nothing in this thread to "educate" me on Giannis. I'm actually pretty open minded on players. I'm harder on the Magic's players than any other team. Stop your bullshit and make a good post.
I'm not gonna waste my time writing a long post explaining to you why Giannis has a ton of potential, when you don't watch Bucks games or Giannis consistently, and are just gonna continue throwing out vague, dismissive posts like "I just don't see the hype". Especially when someone literally just gave you an intelligent post and you responded with your usual trolling nonsense.

I've made hundreds of posts about Giannis and the Bucks that aren't trolling or blind fanaticism, that many level-headed posters have agreed with. If you're genuinely interested, by all means, go look them up.

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 04:35 PM
I'm not gonna waste my time writing a long post explaining to you why Giannis has a ton of potential, when you don't watch Bucks games or Giannis consistently, and are just gonna continue throwing out vague, dismissive posts like "I just don't see the hype". Especially when someone literally just gave you an intelligent post and you responded with your usual trolling nonsense.

I've made hundreds of posts about Giannis and the Bucks that aren't trolling or blind fanaticism, that many level-headed posters have agreed with. If you're genuinely interested, by all means, go look them up.
good dodging there. Dipo will continue to be the best player in the 2013 draft. sorry bud

BuffaloBill
01-10-2015, 04:38 PM

So you're saying they'll be the Hawks?

Milbuck
01-10-2015, 04:39 PM
good dodging there. Dipo will continue to be the best player in the 2013 draft. sorry bud
:oldlol: You keep believing that. Jabari & Giannis >>> anything the Magic have put together post-Dwight. You know it, and it kills you.

YouGotServed
01-10-2015, 04:43 PM

Lets see:

- they're both filled with shit

lmao at this guy editing his post like 4 hours later.

Rent free. :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
01-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Jameer the queer is their number one fan. That alone should let you know how trash they are.

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 04:46 PM
:oldlol: You keep believing that. Jabari & Giannis >>> anything the Magic have put together post-Dwight. You know it, and it kills you.
lmao. Vuc, Harris, and Dipo >>>>> anyone on the Bucks

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 04:47 PM

Damn. Didn't even notice that. The rent truly is free :oldlol:

YouGotServed
01-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Damn. Didn't even notice that. The rent truly is free :oldlol:

Got that boy on a leash following you around like a lost puppy. Mind ****ed the f*ck outta him. :oldlol:

Bandito
01-10-2015, 04:53 PM

Man that kid has him on a leash:lol

Milbuck
01-10-2015, 04:58 PM
lmao. Vuc, Harris, and Dipo >>>>> anyone on the BucksVucevic is 24, Tobes and Dipo will both be 23 this summer. I would hope they're better than guys 3-4 younger than them. And yet we're still in the playoff race and you guys are the 12th seed.

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 04:59 PM
Vucevic is 24, Tobes and Dipo will both be 23 this summer. I would hope they're better than guys 3-4 younger than them. And yet we're still in the playoff race and you guys are the 12th seed.
Called coaching bud. That's the biggest difference between the Bucks and the Magic. Coaching. Nothing else.

Milbuck
01-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Called coaching bud. That's the biggest difference between the Bucks and the Magic. Coaching. Nothing else.Not buying it. If Vuc, Oladipo, Tobes, etc were the insane prospects you think they are at 22-24, they wouldn't be on pace for 4 more wins than last year, bad coaching or not. Giannis and Jabari when healthy are 2 of the 3 best players on a playoff team at 19 & 20.

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Not buying it. If Vuc, Oladipo, Tobes, etc were the insane prospects you think they are at 22-24, they wouldn't be on pace for 4 more wins than last year, bad coaching or not. Giannis and Jabari when healthy are 2 of the 3 best players on a playoff team at 19 & 20.
Bill Simmons has actually said multiple times that this was a playoff team but Vaughn is just a terrible coach. I like how you guys were what, a 20 win team last year and acting like a coaching change can't make a huge change. Don't even bring up Jabari he's been hurt for months now. Stop your bullshit.

Milbuck
01-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Bill Simmons has actually said multiple times that this was a playoff team but Vaughn is just a terrible coach. I like how you guys were what, a 20 win team last year and acting like a coaching change can't make a huge change. Don't even bring up Jabari he's been hurt for months now. Stop your bullshit.
You have the same coach as last year, which means any improvement you guys make is by your players. And you're on pace to be better by 4 wins. Congratulations.

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 05:14 PM
You have the same coach as last year, which means any improvement you guys make is by your players. And you're on pace to be better by 4 wins. Congratulations.
Do you have autism? Did you even read what I posted? You're on my ignore list now f*ggot.

Milbuck
01-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Do you have autism? Did you even read what I posted? You're on my ignore list now f*ggot.
Don't know why you're so upset. You guys are gonna have your chance to sign Jabari & Giannis when they're free agents to take you to the playoffs, just stay positive.

COnDEMnED
01-10-2015, 05:33 PM
When your mom forgets to buy you otter pops, do you just throw your boyfriends used prophylactics in the freezer?

Ariza4three
01-10-2015, 05:34 PM
When your mom forgets to buy you otter pops, do you just throw your boyfriends used prophylactics in the freezer?
I don't even know what the **** this means.

Brokenbeat
01-10-2015, 05:50 PM

He's asking if you make popsicles with your boyfriend's semen.

COnDEMnED
01-10-2015, 05:59 PM
Here, let me rephrase the question. When your husband died, did you put his ashes into a bowl of spicy chili so he could tear your ass one last time?

Ray22
01-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Giannis isn't anything special. I have no idea why he's hyped so much. Legitimately no idea.

Many people don