PDA

View Full Version : Lebron's career so far

JohnMax
01-10-2015, 06:52 AM
Too many black marks during title runs but dominant leading weak teams to tremendous success.

Definitely top 10 material, but just behind the likes of kobe and duncan at this point.

JebronLames
01-10-2015, 06:57 AM
Future GOAT

3ball
01-10-2015, 07:15 AM
Too many black marks during title runs but dominant leading weak teams to tremendous success against weak teams.

Definitely top 10 material, but just behind the likes of kobe and duncan at this point.
fixed.. can't leave out that his career coincided with the weakest eastern conference of all time... kiiinda helped his career tad.

heck if he'd have played in the west, he definitely wouldn't have made the Finals in 2007, 2011 and 2014... that's 100% stone cold lead pipe lock.

Shep
01-10-2015, 07:31 AM
lol @ not being better than Bryant. James has been the best player in the league for the last 6 consecutive seasons and top 2 the 3 seasons prior to that, Bryant has never been the best player in the league.

LeBron is top 3 all time.

Warfan
01-10-2015, 07:33 AM
fixed.. can't leave out that his career coincided with the weakest eastern conference of all time... kiiinda helped his career tad.

heck if he'd have played in the west, he definitely wouldn't have made the Finals in 2007, 2011 and 2014... that's 100% stone cold lead pipe lock.

He would've been 2/2 in the finals though. Still a chance for GOAT :lebronamazed:

Element
01-10-2015, 07:47 AM
He would've been 2/2 in the finals though. Still a chance for GOAT :lebronamazed:

Imagine LeBron getting bounced the exact same way in 07 and 11, by the same exact teams - except not in the Finals, but before even making them. Especially in 2011 not even getting to the Finals with that kind of performance being the direct cause... Can you imagine the backlash? That resume wouldn't sniff Top 15-20.

Dresta
01-10-2015, 07:53 AM
They would have made the finals in the west in 11 - Bron would've just choked in the finals against the Celtics or Bulls instead. Miami failed in 11 because Bron choked on the big stage. Simple as that really.

Wade's Rings
01-10-2015, 12:58 PM

They would have made the Finals in 2011, Lebron would have just choked against the East again. I agree with 2007 and 2014.

20Four
01-10-2015, 01:32 PM
lol @ not being better than Bryant. James has been the best player in the league for the last 6 consecutive seasons and top 2 the 3 seasons prior to that, Bryant has never been the best player in the league.

LeBron is top 3 all time.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

You are a fvcking dumbass and you wonder why after 40 years at McDonald's you haven't made manager yet? Think you dumbass

http://giant.gfycat.com/NextAssuredGannet.gif

Lebron23
01-10-2015, 01:34 PM

You are a fvcking dumbass and you wonder why after 40 years at McDonald's you haven't made manager yet? Think you dumbass

Why are you always angry brother?? And stop using the same insults over and over again.

Fudge
01-10-2015, 01:34 PM

:roll:

Real14
01-10-2015, 01:46 PM
04- missed playoffs with rookie of the year asterisk
05- missed playoffs
06- choked against the pistons in semis
07- choked and got swept in the finals
08- choked against celtics in semis
09- choked and Lequit against magic in ECF
10- choked and Lequit gainst celtics in semis and faked an elbow injury
11- choked and Lequit with super stacked team in the finals against jj barea and jason terry plus 4th quarter dismal performances
12- asterisk ring for stern rigging playoffs and finals
13- asterisk ring for stern and popavich letting the spurs lose on purpose game 6.
14- leCramped, lequit and LeBitched about air conditioning wind up having inflated stats so bron's teammates can get the blame and of course wind up being 2/5 getting schooled by young non star leonard all series
15- might be one of his worse seasons yet. LeNoSteroids and LeRegressing.

Kingwillball
01-10-2015, 01:51 PM
05- missed playoffs
09- choked against magic in ECF
10- choked against celtics in semis and faked an elbow injury
11- choked with super stacked team in the finals against jj barea and jason terry plus 4th quarter dismal performances
13- asterisk ring for stern and popavich letting the spurs lose on purpose game 6.
14- leCramped and LeBitched about air conditioning wind up having inflated stats so bron's teammates can get the blame and of course wind up being 2/5.

What a loser u r..

Bigsmoke
01-10-2015, 01:52 PM
05- missed playoffs
09- choked against magic in ECF
10- choked against celtics in semis and faked an elbow injury
11- choked with super stacked team in the finals against jj barea and jason terry plus 4th quarter dismal performances
14- leCramped and LeBitched about air conditioning wind up having inflated stats so bron's teammates can get the blame and of course wind up being 2/5.

Theres a difference between choking and the other team having far supperior talent.

LBJ couldn't do more against the Pistons in 06, it even went to 7 games

Your calculations lead up to the Knicks choking for 40 years straight

Real14
01-10-2015, 01:53 PM
What a loser u r..
Stay salty brotha:oldlol:

gilalizard
01-10-2015, 02:00 PM
05- missed playoffs
11- choked and Lequit with super stacked team in the finals against jj barea and jason terry plus 4th quarter dismal performances
14- leCramped, lequit and LeBitched about air conditioning wind up having inflated stats so bron's teammates can get the blame and of course wind up being 2/5 getting schooled by young non star leonard all series

Though inflammatory, still a pretty good summation.

LeBron is an incredible talent. But he's displayed fundamental lack of competitiveness and leadership. Also a propensity to want to have it easy and shamelessly stack teams, instead of proving himself against the best.

On top of that, there is no other player that comes close to having benefited as much as he has from the refs helping him out. It's very likely Miami would of imploded if OKC had beaten them in the Finals, so the league stepped in and kneecapped the Thunder to make sure James finally got over the hump. They had seen what happens when they officiated even somewhat fairly the previous season in Dallas vs Miami.

So with all the ref help, failures and quitting on the biggest stages, and obvious lack of true competitive spirit in LeBron, he can never be GOAT. That ship has sailed. He had GOAT talent and gifts, no doubt. He just displayed a journeyman level of drive, and received too much help from the officials the myriad times he fell short, to ever be considered for GOAT by anyone other than his drooling, delusional stans.

Hey Yo
01-10-2015, 02:08 PM
They would have made the finals in the west in 11 - Bron would've just choked in the finals against the Celtics or Bulls instead. Miami failed in 11 because Bron choked on the big stage. Simple as that really.
HAHA...how well did Wade play against the Bulls in the 2011 ECF? If they won against the Bulls in the Finals, it sure as hell wouldn't have been because of Wade. They beat them in the ECF in spite of Wade's choking.

Lebron23
01-10-2015, 02:12 PM
4x NBA MVP, 2x Finals MVP, 2x NBA Champion, 3x NBA All Star game MVP, 1x NBA Scoring Champion, and 3x NBA playoffs scoring champion.

Prometheus
01-10-2015, 02:17 PM
05- missed playoffs

I had to log into ISH for the first time in several weeks just so I could tell you that you're a loser.

As for the OP, LeBron's career so far is very... awkward. He had a very short run of total dominance in the 2011/12 and 2012/13 seasons, surrounded on either side by a whole lot of head-scratching under-performance. The stereotypes seem to be true - LeBron is a remarkable, jaw-dropping talent... but would probably be more well-suited for some kind of Olympic sport which showcases only physical ability and not competitive drive.

Wade's Rings
01-10-2015, 02:20 PM
HAHA...how well did Wade play against the Bulls in the 2011 ECF? If they won against the Bulls in the Finals, it sure as hell wouldn't have been because of Wade. They beat them in the ECF in spite of Wade's choking.

In Game 2 he played well with 24 pts. He scored 5 straight points to give separation the 4th quarter of Game 3. Had 6 pts and 3 blks in the OT of Game 4. He had i believe 10 pts in the 4th quarter of Game 5 with the 4 point play that cut the lead from 7 to 3. He did what Lebron failed to do and that was show up when needed.

Using your logic then i guess Wade would have won finals MVP if they played the Celtics in 2011 because he thoroughly out played Lebron in that series.

Wade's Rings
01-10-2015, 02:27 PM
05- missed playoffs

He couldn't have choked in 2009, he put up 38/8/8 on 48% shooting against the best defense in the League. I absolutely hate Lebron but he almost put up 40/10/10 that can't be considered a choke.

2013 was Stern's doing? A Lakers fan complaining about Stern?

Prometheus
01-10-2015, 02:30 PM
In Game 2 he played well with 24 pts. He scored 5 straight points to give separation the 4th quarter of Game 3. Had 6 pts and 3 blks in the OT of Game 4. He had i believe 10 pts in the 4th quarter of Game 5 with the 4 point play that cut the lead from 7 to 3. He did what Lebron failed to do and that was show up when needed.

Using your logic then i guess Wade would have won finals MVP if they played the Celtics in 2011 because he thoroughly out played Lebron in that series.

Dude Wade's numbers were BARELY above LeBron's in that series. To say he thoroughly outplayed him is complete bullshit - especially when LeBron WRECKED Boston in the closing minutes of game five to put the series away.

nba_55
01-10-2015, 02:31 PM
No offense, but some of you are so dumb for responding to obvious trolls, I mean his trolling can't be more obvious, but yet, some people bite it. :facepalm

Real14
01-10-2015, 02:31 PM
He couldn't have choked in 2009, he put up 38/8/8 on 48% shooting against the best defense in the League. I absolutely hate Lebron but he almost put up 40/10/10 that can't be considered a choke.

2013 was Stern's doing? A Lakers fan complaining about Stern?
I'm not a lakers fan:coleman:

Prometheus
01-10-2015, 02:37 PM
No offense, but some of you are so dumb for responding to obvious trolls, I mean his trolling can't be more obvious, but yet, some people bite it. :facepalm

I wasn't really biting on his trolling though... I felt the need to tell him he's a loser because the trolling was so obvious and weak... not because I took it seriously.

nba_55
01-10-2015, 02:39 PM
I wasn't really biting on his trolling though... I felt the need to tell him he's a loser because the trolling was so obvious and weak... not because I took it seriously.
Good. :applause: He is the dumbest poster on the forum, and the most useless one also.

Wade's Rings
01-10-2015, 02:43 PM
I'm not a lakers fan:coleman:

So just a Lebron hater? Got that thanks.

GimmeThat
01-10-2015, 02:43 PM
it's time to rethink those per 100 possession numbers with his FG% IMPROVING, as he ages.

Wade's Rings
01-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Dude Wade's numbers were BARELY above LeBron's in that series. To say he thoroughly outplayed him is complete bullshit - especially when LeBron WRECKED Boston in the closing minutes of game five to put the series away.

Good Points. Wade was the reason that Game 5 was even close in the first place. Lebron was spectacular closing.

Real14
01-10-2015, 04:37 PM
So just a Lebron hater? Got that thanks.
Look rookie, I can't stand bron because he's the biggest bitch of all time. He LeQuits, LeLies, LeChokes and when he can't handle the pressure he then goes to a team that becomes LeStacked than STILL LeChokes, LeLies, and LeQuit. Thank you for playing.

Roundball_Rock
01-10-2015, 04:56 PM

That does not hold up under historical scrutiny. It is a valid point for 2014, a year in which LeBron's team did not win the championship anyway, but the East was pretty solid at the top in the years prior. Moreover, it is not as if he cruised to the Finals every year in Miami. In 2011 the Heat did cruise--although they had to beat a 62 win team in the ECF without HCA. In 2012 the Heat faced a tough 6 games ECSF in which they trailed halfway through the series and a 7 game ECF, which again had them down 3-2 and also down late in the fourth quarter of Game 7. In 2013 the Heat had a 7 game ECF and also a 7 game Finals.

LeBron detractors can't simply invoke the weakness of the East without looking at the performance of LeBron's teams. Even if you accept the former notion, you are left to conclude LeBron's team relative to its competition was not as great as that of other all-time greats. The 90's Bulls and 80's Lakers routinely cruised to the Finals, as two prime examples--yet no one holds that against MJ or Magic. The Heat were the #1 seed in the East only once during LeBron's time there--and they promptly dissolved to a 0.400 team without him after he left.

That depends. In this scenario which Western team does he go on? It is a valid point that the West has for years been deeper than the East--but that, in this alternate scenario, would mean LeBron would most likely have a stronger "supporting cast" if assigned randomly to a Western team than what he had in Cleveland.

4x NBA MVP, 2x Finals MVP, 2x NBA Champion, 3x NBA All Star game MVP, 1x NBA Scoring Champion, and 3x NBA playoffs scoring champion.

Yup. He is on pace for a top 5 all-time career with the potential to have a valid case beyond that. He is on pace to be in the KAJ, MJ, Wilt and Russell tier and not the Bird/Magic/Shaq/Duncan/Kobe/Hakeem tier. If he retired tomorrow he would still be top 10 all-time.

Shep
01-10-2015, 05:43 PM

Um you live in your parents basement and I regularly have sex with your mother

:pimp:

20Four
01-10-2015, 06:02 PM
Um you live in your parents basement and I regularly have sex with your mother

:pimp:
Mom jokes? How old are you 12? Don't be mad I did something with my life got a Bachelors in Nursing....what about you? You got a Masters in Flipping burgers?

BTW: You'll die a virgin :roll: :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
01-10-2015, 06:24 PM
That does not hold up under historical scrutiny. It is a valid point for 2014, a year in which LeBron's team did not win the championship anyway, but the East was pretty solid at the top in the years prior. Moreover, it is not as if he cruised to the Finals every year in Miami. In 2011 the Heat did cruise--although they had to beat a 62 win team in the ECF without HCA. In 2012 the Heat faced a tough 6 games ECSF in which they trailed halfway through the series and a 7 game ECF, which again had them down 3-2 and also down late in the fourth quarter of Game 7. In 2013 the Heat had a 7 game ECF and also a 7 game Finals.
Good post, Roundball. I saw a post showing LeBron's record against the West in recent years:

14- 20-10
13- 25-5
12- 13-7
11- 20-10
10- 23-7
09- 26-4

127-43 (.747)
Theoretically, if he played an 82 game against season against only the West, it would be 61 wings on average. Pretty insane that the 09 and 10 cavs won 81.6% of games against the west. I think the disparit of the West and East in 2014 is making people really try to revise history.

Roundball_Rock
01-10-2015, 06:39 PM
Good post, Roundball. I saw a post showing LeBron's record against the West in recent years:

14- 20-10
13- 25-5
12- 13-7
11- 20-10
10- 23-7
09- 26-4

127-43 (.747)
Theoretically, if he played an 82 game against season against the West, it would be 61 wings on average. Pretty insane that the 09 and 10 cavs won 81.6% of games against the west. I think the disparit of the West and East in 2014 is making people really try to revise history.

Wow. Thanks for posting that data. So LeBron's teams did about as well against the West as against the East.

2014: 67% against the West, 66% overall.
2013: 83% against the West, 80% overall.
2012: 65% against the West, 70% overall.
2011: 67% against the West, 71% overall.
2010: 77% against the West, 77% overall.
2009: 87% against the West, 80% overall.

They are trying to revise history partly due to the disparity in 2014. I also think it simply is a way to diminish an accomplishment that only the 60's Celtics, 80's Celtics and 80's Lakers achieved.

The major difference between the West and East in the past several seasons has been superior depth in the West. That is not relevant to the playoffs where, outside of having a softer first round opponent (i.e. a team like the 15' Heat as the #8 seed versus the Suns being the #8 seed) the competition is comparable in the ECSF and ECF. LeBron's teams have been the #1 or #2 seed practically every year. Can anyone point to a year where the #8 or #7 seed in the West would have defeated a LeBron team?

The myth that LeBron's teams would be losing in the WCSF if he played in the West ignores his team's actual performance vis-a-vis the West and conveniently puts him in the West with the East team he played on. If you put LeBron on an above average or average Western team, say, Portland, Houston or even Phoenix from 2007-2014 what happens? Phoenix was a 48 win team last year. What would they do with LeBron? (remember, Miami is a 33-38 win team without LeBron--and that is in the East)

Lebron23
01-10-2015, 06:46 PM
Round Ball Rock

:applause: :applause: :applause:

coin24
01-10-2015, 07:56 PM
So brans cavs beat the west teams in 09 and 10?

What happened to LeBald in the playoffs those years? If anything this makes him look even worse. His choke job against the magic and flat out quit against the celtics were fkn embarassing..
Then follows it up with a complete disappearance in 2011:lol

Overall I'd say his career is pretty average without wade and Ray allen.

Legends66NBA7
01-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Too many black marks during title runs but dominant leading weak teams to tremendous success.

And yet, about 99% (few exceptions off course) of every NBA player that has ever played would probably have his career.

How terrible.

Wade's Rings
01-10-2015, 08:08 PM
Look rookie, I can't stand bron because he's the biggest bitch of all time. He LeQuits, LeLies, LeChokes and when he can't handle the pressure he then goes to a team that becomes LeStacked than STILL LeChokes, LeLies, and LeQuit. Thank you for playing.

I don't like Lebron either.

If you hate Wade we're going to have some issues lol

Straight_Ballin
01-10-2015, 09:25 PM

2/5 tho with Ray Allen making a career saving miracle shot.

3ball
01-11-2015, 04:17 AM
LeBron detractors can't simply invoke the weakness of the East... That does not hold up under historical scrutiny.

apparently, you've never scrutinized it.. look how much tougher jordan's competition was in the 1989 playoffs compared to lebron's in 2007:

Jordan's Bulls were 47-25 and the 6 seed.
Lebron's Cavs were 50-32 and the 2 seed.

1st Round Jordan: CLE.. (#3 seed, 57-25, #2 ranked defense.... 40.0.. 6.0.. 8.1.. 59.8% TS.. 51.8% FG)
1st Round Lebron: WSH (#7 seed, 41-41, #28 ranked defense... 27.0.. 8.5.. 7.5.. 54.9% TS.. 42.5% FG)

2nd Round Jordan: NYK (#2 seed, 52-30, #10 ranked defense... 35.5.. 9.5.. 8.3.. 64.6% TS.. 55.0% FG)
2nd Round Lebron: NJN (#6 seed, 41-41, #15 ranked defense... 24.7.. 7.3.. 8.5.. 53.7% TS.. 42.3% FG)

Conf. Finals Jordan: DET (#1 seed, 62-30, #3 ranked defense... 30.0.. 5.5.. 6.5.. 59.8% TS.. 46.0% FG)
Conf. Finals Lebron: DET (#1 seed, 53-29, #7 ranked defense... 25.7.. 9.1.. 8.5.. 53.7% TS.. 44.9% FG)

^^^^^^ LIKE NIGHT AND DAY

The 90's Bulls routinely cruised to the Finals

not true - jordan faced the 90's Knicks, who snap-made the Finals each time Jordan retired (1994 and 1999) - so they were super-legit... those knicks were better teams and defenses than anything lebron has ever faced to get out of the East...

lebron has only played in the soft, spacing era, where there is more room to do everything and you don't get banged around like he would have in previous eras - i'm not saying he would get crushed - i'm just saying it WOULD be harder for him with no spacing - that's intuitive.

and don't blame the bulls for being that much better than everyone else..

jordan SWEPT shaq and penny's stacked Orlando team in 1996.. whereas lebron goes 7 games with hibbert and paul george?... it goes without saying - shaq and penny are obviously several levels above hibbert and george.

Yup. Lebron is on pace for a top 5 all-time career....

He is on pace to be in the KAJ, MJ, Wilt and Russell tier and not the Bird/Magic/Shaq/Duncan/Kobe/Hakeem tier.

even if he does get another ring, which he is an underdog to do, his team-hopping and seeking out the very best talent every year will cost him in comparison to bird, duncan, and kobe... while his lower level of playoff dominance will cost him compared to shaq and hakeem.

SouBeachTalents
01-11-2015, 04:23 AM
05- missed playoffs

Knicks

04- Swept in first round
05- Missed playoffs
06- Missed playoffs
07- Missed playoffs
08- Missed playoffs
09- Missed playoffs
10- Missed playoffs
11- Swept in first round
12- Bounced in first round by said scrub
13- Lost in 6 in Eastern Semi's :bowdown: :bowdown:
14- Missed playoffs
15- 5-35, have won once since Thanksgiving

Prometheus
01-11-2015, 04:33 AM
Mom jokes? How old are you 12? Don't be mad I did something with my life got a Bachelors in Nursing....what about you? You got a Masters in Flipping burgers?

If I have to read ONE MORE TIME about you and your gay ass little Bachelor's degree in Nursing I'm gonna rip your head off and light it on fire. Shut the **** up.

RRR3
01-11-2015, 04:38 AM
If I have to read ONE MORE TIME about you and your gay ass little Bachelor's degree in Nursing I'm gonna rip your head off and light it on fire. Shut the **** up.
Dude just ignore list him. He's a ****in drone.

"Derp flipping burgers"

"Derp ur mom"

"Derp I'm a nurse"

Prometheus
01-11-2015, 04:42 AM

"Derp flipping burgers"

"Derp ur mom"

"Derp I'm a nurse"

But I like making fun of people...

Prometheus
01-11-2015, 04:43 AM

"Derp flipping burgers"

"Derp ur mom"

"Derp I'm a nurse"

Also, I don't ignore list anyone. That shit's wack. Only exception was GODbe for a while bc of his fcking naked kobe avatar. f@ggot.

RRR3
01-11-2015, 04:44 AM
But I like making fun of people...
I mean yeah he's pretty easy to make fun of. It just boggles my mind how that ****** isn't permabanned. Literally does nothing but attack other posters, and occasionally spew typical kobetard idiocy

RRR3
01-11-2015, 04:45 AM
Also, I don't ignore list anyone. That shit's wack. Only exception was GODbe for a while bc of his fcking naked kobe avatar. f@ggot.
He can't be serious can he?

Then again I've seen some pretty stupid kobe fans. He'll I've met a few IRL

miggyme1
01-11-2015, 04:46 AM
lebron has had a great career so far. i just hope no one expected him to surpass players such as jordan,kobe and duncan as far as rings go.

lebron will break all the individual records tho...all of them..most blocks,steals,points,rebounds,assists, u name it.

Prometheus
01-11-2015, 04:51 AM
He can't be serious can he?

Then again I've seen some pretty stupid kobe fans. He'll I've met a few IRL

No no no, GODbe is an obvious troll... after a while he even became a somewhat funny one. I just couldn't stand the ****ing avatar. It was Kobe. Naked. WTF

RRR3
01-11-2015, 04:55 AM
lebron has had a great career so far. i just hope no one expected him to surpass players such as jordan,kobe and duncan as far as rings go.

lebron will break all the individual records tho...all of them..most blocks,steals,points,rebounds,assists, u name it.
You seem to be under the impression that Lebron is an alltime great rebounder and shot blocker. I'm honestly baffled as to how you could possibly think this. Or do you expect him to play for 40 years?

Prometheus
01-11-2015, 04:57 AM
You seem to be under the impression that Lebron is an alltime great rebounder and shot blocker. I'm honestly baffled as to how you could possibly think this. Or do you expect him to play for 40 years?

Most 100-point games

Shep
01-11-2015, 07:13 AM

This dumb **** hasn't heard of the term sarcasm in his pathetic life :roll:

knicksman
01-11-2015, 08:16 AM
You know someone is a beta when mvps matter more than the quality of ring.

Roundball_Rock
01-11-2015, 01:00 PM
not true - jordan faced the 90's Knicks, who snap-made the Finals each time Jordan retired (1994 and 1999) - so they were super-legit... those knicks were better teams and defenses than anything lebron has ever faced to get out of the East...

This is a damning argument--and not in the way you intended it. The greatest competition MJ faced--according to MJ fans themselves--is a team the Bulls without MJ took to 7 games in a razor-thin series, a series in which a phantom foul gifted the Knicks a 3-2 series lead on the final play.

Let's think about it logically:

If the Bulls without MJ can fight the best team the Bulls faced in the East and its absolute peak what do you expect when you add the arguably GOAT to that team?

jordan SWEPT shaq and penny's stacked Orlando team in 1996..whereas lebron goes 7 games with hibbert and paul george?... it goes without saying - shaq and penny are obviously several levels above hibbert and george.

Interesting argument. The above can be interpreted in one of two ways:

1) MJ was so good his team obliterated great competition and LeBron could not do the same. This is your view.

2) MJ's team was so vastly superior that it decimated Orlando (albeit without Horace Grant). LeBron has never had a team that strong around him.

Look at the ECF's when Chicago won championships (not 89', where the Bulls were one shot away from bouncing in the first round):

4-0 sweep of the Pistons on their last legs. (Detroit would not get past the second round again until the 2000's.)
4-2 versus the Cavs--the only time the Daughtery/Price Cavs got past the second round. (Chicago would sweep the Cavs in 93' and then again in 94' without MJ for good measure)
4-2 versus the Knicks. (The Bulls fought this team to a draw the following year without MJ)
4-0 versus the Magic.
4-1 versus the Heat.
4-3 versus the Pacers (a team similar to the 2012-2014 Pacers in that they lacked a superstar or even a top 10 player).

Where is the comp? Two sweeps and one five game series. In the two 4-2 series the Bulls, the Bulls happened to face the same team in both 93' and 94'. In 93' and 94', with or without MJ, Chicago swept Cleveland. The difference between 93' and 94' with New York essentially was that instead of Charles Smith being stuffed at the end of Game 5, giving Chicago a 3-2 lead, Hue Hollins gifted the Knicks Game 5 and New York a 3-2 lead with a phantom foul after the Knicks were defeated on the basketball court.

MJ also played in a weak era at his position. Moreover, the best SG's of the 90's outside of MJ, Drexler and Richmond, spent most of that period in the West. MJ's biggest competition at SG in the East were Dumars, Miller, John Starks, and Nick Anderson. :roll:

even if he does get another ring, which he is an underdog to do, his team-hopping and seeking out the very best talent every year will cost him in comparison to bird, duncan, and kobe..

:coleman:

All those guys had far stronger teams around them over the course of their careers than LeBron did.

You know someone is a beta when mvps matter more than the quality of ring.

2012 ring: LeBron goes through Carmelo, George, Pierce and Durant at his position--outplaying them all. He defeats and outplays Durant despite OKC having Durant, Westbrook, Harden--three MVP caliber talents--and Ibaka. All this was with Bosh missing about half the playoffs. :bowdown:

BasedTom
01-11-2015, 04:03 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: