PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman arrested. Again.

Real Men Wear Green
01-10-2015, 09:46 AM
I almost feel sorry for this guy. (http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/10/us/george-zimmerman-arrested/index.html)

I can't have that much sympathy for someone that got away with murder but the anger issues he had before undoubtedly got blown through the roof when he became infamous for shooting an unarmed black teen without even being a real member of the Neighborhood Watch, let alone a cop with actual authority. He's had a few run-ins with the law since then that ultimately didn't put him in the cell where he belongs but do make me feel certain it's just a matter of time. Is this the incident that finally leads to some justice? I don't know, there aren't any details. But I doubt his life has been much fun since the Martin incident anyway.

HitandRun Reggie
01-10-2015, 10:05 AM
If you can make the leap he was a murderer, you can more than justifiably say he wiped a violent, thieving shyt stain off the face of the earth. Zimmermann is an idiot though, so with him and TMart no longer roaming around the general populace, the world will be a better place.

Ncrazyballa
01-10-2015, 10:40 AM
If you can make the leap he was a murderer, you can more than justifiably say he wiped a violent, thieving shyt stain off the face of the earth. Zimmermann is an idiot though, so with him and TMart no longer roaming around the general populace, the world will be a better place.

actually, i would feel alot safer with treyvon living in my neighborhood than zimmerman.

Real Men Wear Green
01-10-2015, 11:37 AM
actually, i would feel alot safer with treyvon living in my neighborhood than zimmerman.
It's funny that somehow these people think the kids with multiple suspensions is worse than the murderer with multiple arrests.

Pointguard
01-10-2015, 01:41 PM
It's funny that somehow these people think the kids with multiple suspensions is worse than the murderer with multiple arrests.
Killer with multiple arrest, threatens to kill other people, carries a gun, has severe anger management issues, along with severe road rage issues.

Above is the first time I heard of the Road Rage thing. But Zimmerman got mad at a guy because he was supposedly pointing at him. Zimmerman, tells the guy, "Do you know who I am!" and threatens to kill him {secondtime he has threatened someone since Trayvon}. The guy reports it and tells the police he believes its Zimmerman. Next day Zimmerman appears at the guys job!!! He apparently stalked the guy. Police find him there. CNN doesn't say if they searched the car or not.

Its just a matter of time.

The road rage incident. http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2014/09/12/hln-george-zimmerman-road-rage-incident.hln

HomieWeMajor
01-10-2015, 01:57 PM
This thread is gonna be awfully quiet I bet.

Lebron23
01-10-2015, 02:03 PM
He's a criminal.

Akrazotile
01-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Who fukking cares this is just celebrity gossip at this point.

Whenever a thread comes up, usually bc I posted it, about serious, real issues the country needs to look at nobody ever answers.

But you got time to follow george zimmermans life like some bozo watching a reality show.

This is why america cant be fixed. Too many people have really dumb priorities.

PleezeBelieve
01-10-2015, 02:24 PM
White people dont care about white on white crime

Real Men Wear Green
01-10-2015, 02:27 PM
White people dont care about white on white crime
Starface posted in this thread and yet you have still somehow managed to generate the most random post here.

Pointguard
01-10-2015, 02:38 PM

Whenever a thread comes up, usually bc I posted it, about serious, real issues the country needs to look at nobody ever answers.

But you got time to follow george zimmermans life like some bozo watching a reality show.

This is why america cant be fixed. Too many people have really dumb priorities. Googled you and this is your first hit - no lie.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=362914&page=3

Really, now.

Goon Time
01-10-2015, 02:51 PM

This is why america cant be fixed. Too many people have really dumb priorities.

said the guy who came into this thread

talk about a guy with dumb priorities. fixing the planet one message board at a time, way to go chrissy, your really making a difference. ask daddy if you can turn the heat up a little bit

They Won
01-10-2015, 02:52 PM
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/JammyDodger/tropic_thunder_02_scorcher_zps0b462d17.jpg

oh the horror
01-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Twilight Zone twist. Georgie there was the real thug all along.

KNOW1EDGE
01-10-2015, 03:16 PM
Georgie porgie pudding pie.

One of the greatest patriots of our time. Protected by the U.S government and immune to the general laws of society :rockon:

CelticBaller
01-10-2015, 04:03 PM
said the guy who came into this thread

talk about a guy with dumb priorities. fixing the planet one message board at a time, way to go chrissy, your really making a difference. ask daddy if you can turn the heat up a little bit
:oldlol:

KevinNYC
01-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Damn, this is a statement by his lawyer, the baldheaded one who represented him at trial?

"It's clear he hasn't been very lucky with the ladies the last few months," West said of his client."

Wonder was that is about?

Real Men Wear Green
01-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Damn, this is a statement by his lawyer, the baldheaded one who represented him at trial?

"It's clear he hasn't been very lucky with the ladies the last few months," West said of his client."

A man has needs?

DukeDelonte13
01-10-2015, 04:55 PM
he would have been a murder if the crime would have happened in many other states other than florida. I can tell you with 100% certainty he would have been found guilty of murder in Ohio it's a "duty to retreat" rather than a "stand your ground" state.

longhornfan1234
01-10-2015, 05:09 PM
Zimmerman ought to sue Trayvon Martin's family for the emotional and economic distress caused by the kid's violent attack on him and the resulting fallout from it. I've never seen a more clear case of PTSD and the unwarranted and unjustified vilification of him by the media has made him a virtual social pariah. Just another example of a life destroyed by liberals and it's playing out right in front of our eyes.

Real Men Wear Green
01-10-2015, 05:16 PM
Zimmerman ought to sue Trayvon Martin's family for the emotional and economic distress caused by the kid's violent attack on him and the resulting fallout from it. I've never seen a more clear case of PTSD and the unwarranted and unjustified vilification of him by the media has made him a virtual social pariah. Just another example of a life destroyed by liberals and it's playing out right in front of our eyes.
Dude, if you are going to troll effectively the post can't be this completely stupid. Maybe if you said he should sue Al Sharpton. But the family? You're too obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q

Thus endeth the lesson.

Pointguard
01-10-2015, 05:19 PM

Probably road rage at a strip club.

Akrazotile
01-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Googled you and this is your first hit - no lie.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=362914&page=3

Really, now.

:roll:

KevinNYC
01-10-2015, 06:01 PM

He should also sue that cop he assaulted years before he ever saw Trayvon. Nothing beats these Bleeding' Heart Fox News watchers.

BlazerRed
01-10-2015, 06:50 PM
He's white doe..

oh the horror
01-10-2015, 07:34 PM

He's had these issues even before the Trayvon Martin incident. Face it, the guy is a degenerate. It is what it is.

dude77
01-10-2015, 08:21 PM

this 1000x ..

the guy's a pariah now .. millions hate him .. he probably eats sleeps, wakes up in paranoia .. he's under constant threat of being killed .. can't hold a regular job .. lol of course he should be perfectly well adjusted though ..

he needs help and a place where he can live in peace .. the man is a hero who singlehandled plummeted the crime rate in that neighborhood and this is what he gets :mad:

DonDadda59
01-10-2015, 09:29 PM
Someone needs to intervene before this unhinged psycho kills someone... I mean again. Seems to be fixated mostly on terrorizing women, although he did throw in a road rage/stalking/death threat to a guy in there.

longtime lurker
01-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Someone should do something about this thug and menace to society

Raymone
01-10-2015, 10:01 PM
He's white doe..

Except he isn't.

red1
01-10-2015, 10:20 PM
this guy is legit retarded. as if there wasn't enough motive already to avoid prison, someone with his history should thank god that he dodged it in the first place

Lakers
01-10-2015, 10:44 PM
he would have been a murder if the crime would have happened in many other states other than florida. I can tell you with 100% certainty he would have been found guilty of murder in Ohio it's a "duty to retreat" rather than a "stand your ground" state

Ohio is in the process of passing a "stand your ground" law(see HB 203). It overwhelming passed the house committee, and is just waiting for the state senate/governor approval.

But the whole "stand your ground" thing is stupid. Because there are no "duty to retreat" states ANYWHERE in the USA in the first place. If you are confronted with bodily harm in most states, with a few states stating the harm must be potentially lethal, you can defend yourself with lethal force in all 50 states. Which makes the whole "stand your ground" thing kind of stupid.

Even in my liberal state of California you would find it extremely rare for a person to be charged with a crime if they kill someone who is physically attacking them. Hell, in Long Beach a few months ago a man who was beat up and robbed, chased his attackers out of his home, caught up with them and shot a woman to death as she begged him not to shoot because she was pregnant(she wasn't) and the DA hasn't charged him. Same thing happened in again in Long Beach a few weeks ago, guy goes after a burglar who robbed him, chases him down an alley and shoots him in the back as he was running away. DA says straight up they won't prosecute the case, there's no way they'd ever get a conviction.

That's why the stand your ground law is stupid. There's almost nowhere in the USA you are going to get 12 jurors to agree on a conviction of person who kills another person, when there is at least a remote possibility of self defense, especially if the person killed has a criminal record or is kinda sketchy. Even in my state of California, I doubt they would have convicted Zimmermann. We might not have acquitted him, but it probably would have resulted in hung jury after hung jury, until Zimmermann pleaded to a slap on the wrist charge or the DA gave up.

gts
01-10-2015, 11:04 PM
this guy is legit retarded. as if there wasn't enough motive already to avoid prison, someone with his history should thank god that he dodged it in the first place

Same thing I was thinking

Zimmerman just doesn't get it..:lol what a train wreck he's turned his life into

Pointguard
01-10-2015, 11:23 PM
he would have been a murder if the crime would have happened in many other states other than florida. I can tell you with 100% certainty he would have been found guilty of murder in Ohio it's a "duty to retreat" rather than a "stand your ground" state.
Good point!

And how a person would even respond to Zimmerman is subject to what state. If you accidentally pointed at him, while in a car with your family in Florida and he threatens to kill you, and goes back to his car. You almost have to take advantage of the law.

But let it be most states, you just have sweat it out and hope his meds kick in.

AlphaWolf24
01-10-2015, 11:40 PM
dudes a waste of space....matter of time before he offs himself.

Megabox!
01-11-2015, 12:53 AM
this 1000x ..

the guy's a pariah now .. millions hate him .. he probably eats sleeps, wakes up in paranoia .. he's under constant threat of being killed .. can't hold a regular job .. lol of course he should be perfectly well adjusted though ..

he needs help and a place where he can live in peace .. the man is a hero who singlehandled plummeted the crime rate in that neighborhood and this is what he gets :mad:
:roll: is this guy serious?

miggyme1
01-11-2015, 04:18 AM
george zimmerman is the hero america deserves but not the one it needs right now. so we'll hunt him because he can take it because hes not our hero,hes a silent guardian,a watchful protector, a WHITE HISPANIC.

TheMan
01-11-2015, 04:38 AM
this 1000x ..

Would you suck his cawk if he asked you to? I mean, poor guy is clearly suffering and he isn't exactly a babe magnet and you seem to obviously have some kind of fggy mancrush on Chunkster judging by your avy...you won't have to swallow if you don't want to.

TheMan
01-11-2015, 04:51 AM
Ohio is in the process of passing a "stand your ground" law(see HB 203). It overwhelming passed the house committee, and is just waiting for the state senate/governor approval.

But the whole "stand your ground" thing is stupid. Because there are no "duty to retreat" states ANYWHERE in the USA in the first place. If you are confronted with bodily harm in most states, with a few states stating the harm must be potentially lethal, you can defend yourself with lethal force in all 50 states. Which makes the whole "stand your ground" thing kind of stupid.

Even in my liberal state of California you would find it extremely rare for a person to be charged with a crime if they kill someone who is physically attacking them. Hell, in Long Beach a few months ago a man who was beat up and robbed, chased his attackers out of his home, caught up with them and shot a woman to death as she begged him not to shoot because she was pregnant(she wasn't) and the DA hasn't charged him. Same thing happened in again in Long Beach a few weeks ago, guy goes after a burglar who robbed him, chases him down an alley and shoots him in the back as he was running away. DA says straight up they won't prosecute the case, there's no way they'd ever get a conviction.

That's why the stand your ground law is stupid. There's almost nowhere in the USA you are going to get 12 jurors to agree on a conviction of person who kills another person, when there is at least a remote possibility of self defense, especially if the person killedhas a criminal record or is kinda sketchy. Even in my state of California, I doubt they would have convicted Zimmermann. We might not have acquitted him, but it probably would have resulted in hung jury after hung jury, until Zimmermann pleaded to a slap on the wrist charge or the DA gave up.
No shit? link?

Lakers
01-11-2015, 08:51 AM
No shit? link?

"He has not been charged,

Blue&Orange
01-11-2015, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=Lakers]"He has not been charged,

Pointguard
01-11-2015, 01:32 PM
george zimmerman is the hero america deserves but not the one it needs right now. so we'll hunt him because he can take it because hes not our hero,hes a silent guardian,a watchful protector, a WHITE HISPANIC.
You must hate the US.

1)America needs a four time domestic violence abuser,
2)a guy who threatened three or four peoples lives, including family members after taking one,
3)a guy who abuses his neighbors and co-workers forcing them all to make formal complaints,
4)a guy who fights police officers,
5)a guy who allegedly molested his cousin for 15 years,
6)a guy who pursues a young teen with a gun and kills him - for what amounted to talking to his girlfriend in the rain,
7)a guy who stalked someone to their job the next day over a road rage incident,
8)an obvious bully of women,
9)a nut who calls 911 because kids are outside playing,
10)a guy who loses a security job for being too aggressive,
11)has over 4 different restraining orders, my guess is at least six.
12)too stupid to follow directions or know the the names of the only three blocks that made up his community.

miggyme1
01-11-2015, 05:57 PM
You must hate the US.

1)America needs a four time domestic violence abuser,
2)a guy who threatened three or four peoples lives, including family members after taking one,
3)a guy who abuses his neighbors and co-workers forcing them all to make formal complaints,
4)a guy who fights police officers,
5)a guy who allegedly molested his cousin for 15 years,
6)a guy who pursues a young teen with a gun and kills him - for what amounted to talking to his girlfriend in the rain,
7)a guy who stalked someone to their job the next day over a road rage incident,
8)an obvious bully of women,
9)a nut who calls 911 because kids are outside playing,
10)a guy who loses a security job for being too aggressive,
11)has over 4 different restraining orders, my guess is at least six.
12)too stupid to follow directions or know the the names of the only three blocks that made up his community.

i was being sarcastic dumbass..get off my nuts...please

Pointguard
01-11-2015, 11:32 PM
i was being sarcastic dumbass..get off my nuts...please
Haha, my bad then. As you can see, there are really guys here who think like your original post here.

miggyme1
01-12-2015, 04:41 AM
Haha, my bad then. As you can see, there are really guys here who think like your original post here.

lol u good. i should have been more sarcastic i guess.