PDA

View Full Version : All that is wrong with the Cavs SO FAR..

Kingwillball
01-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Reasons why Cleveland has underachieved this far

1) new faces trying blend never playing before
2) Irving all offense nothing else not good playmaker or defender
3) love is overrated has not been a good fit and is almost worse than bosh as a role player since bosh was better defender.
4)hurt Lebron not as dominant
5)mike miller shell of old self
6) matrix shell of old self
7) injury to Andy v
8)not enough size
9)not enough team defense
10)blatt not pushing right buttons as coach players don't respect rookie coach

Really not positive which are really higher on list but they have all played a factor to this being almost a .500 team as we approach all star break.

I expect improvement once lebron gets back. Smith can help if used the right way and plays smart and shump and Mozgov will help improve defense. I would be surprised if the cavs don't go on a tear at some point before end of season. They will need a 20 game stretch of playing good ball before playoffs.

Lebron23
01-10-2015, 01:45 PM
I just tweeted Lebron. I told him that he needs to play in the next game. Even if he only plays 15-20 minutes per game. They are really missing his leadership. Every time the Cavaliers losses. The chances of getting the top 3 seed in the east are getting slimmer.

JT123
01-10-2015, 01:46 PM
I just tweeted Lebron. I told him that he needs to play in the next game. Even if he only plays 15-20 minutes per game. They are really missing his leadership.
:oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-10-2015, 01:52 PM
I just tweeted Lebron. I told him that he needs to play in the next game. Even if he only plays 15-20 minutes per game. They are really missing his leadership. Every time the Cavaliers losses. The chances of getting the top 3 seed in the east are getting slimmer.
I'm sure he took that "advice" to heart. Ha

Real14
01-10-2015, 01:57 PM
All I see is LeXcuses:coleman:

Lebron23
01-10-2015, 01:59 PM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/061514_dblatt.jpg

Lexington Steel
01-10-2015, 01:59 PM
:roll: :roll:

Why does OP type like he's f*cking autistic?

Holy hell...stop skipping class kids.

Uncle Drew
01-10-2015, 02:01 PM
Y'all LeBron slurpers need to **** off tbh

Hoopz2332
01-10-2015, 02:01 PM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/061514_dblatt.jpg

his eyes:oldlol:

CJ Mustard
01-10-2015, 02:03 PM
:roll: Bron23 = GOAT poster.

GimmeThat
01-10-2015, 03:12 PM
I suppose that...

they can never be like the Sacramento Kings. can they?

Kingwillball
01-10-2015, 04:06 PM
:roll: :roll:

Why does OP type like he's f*cking autistic?

Holy hell...stop skipping class kids.

Maybe cause I typed from phone.. U bring nothing to table like a lot of posters on this site.

DukeDelonte13
01-10-2015, 04:52 PM
Marion is fine.. He doesn't play like a shell of himself. He can still get around out there fine. His shooting sucks, but it always has.

Blatt is fine; I think he's a fine NBA coach and had this team not landed Lebron and Love I guarantee every cavs fan would be singing his praises.

Effort IMO has been biggest problem but the last few games the team has picked up the intensity.

They still aren't communicating enough on defense. Still letting in too many easy buckets and layups.

Then there is the stupid unnecessary turnover problem. Cavs seemingly average 4 stupid turnovers a quarter forcing passes that aren't there on pick and rolls. WTF. I dont get that.

Once Lebron starts giving a sh*t a lot of problems will be fixed. He's doing a terrible job of being a leader; he's not held himself nor anyone else on the team accountable. A 50 something white dude without an NBA championship pedigree is only going to get through so much to these spoiled brats.

Nash
01-10-2015, 05:08 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i can't breathe :roll: :roll:

JellyBean
01-10-2015, 06:09 PM
I blame player/coach LeBron. He needs to get a solid game plan and go from there.

Blue&Orange
01-10-2015, 06:21 PM
Once Lebron starts giving a sh*t a lot of problems will be fixed.
Lebron must be the only player in NBA history that doesn't give a sh*t during regular season and then have worst post season numbers despite playing on a historically weak conference.

jzek
01-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Could have summarized it to just one: David Blatt (not worthy of being respected by the Cavs stars)