PDA

View Full Version : The National TV schedule for the hawks the remainder of the season

sportsfan76
01-10-2015, 04:55 PM
This should not surprise a lot of people because the team is not known for having any stars so that's why they are not seen much and a lot of fans don't know who they have

ESPN...2 televised games in January

TNT......0 televised games the remainder of the season

ABC........0 televised games the remainder of the season

NBATV........1 televised game in February

So this change next season now that they are proving they are BIG TIME

L.Kizzle
01-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Towards the middle-end of the season, networks usually change games if you have a bad team losing. So a few of those Knicks/Laker games later in the season will most likely move out for a surprise team like the Hawks or Bucks.

sportsfan76
01-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Towards the middle-end of the season, networks usually change games if you have a bad team losing. So a few of those Knicks/Laker games later in the season will most likely move out for a surprise team like the Hawks or Bucks.

I never seen flexing in the NBA

L.Kizzle
01-10-2015, 05:04 PM
I never seen flexing in the NBA
Happens every year.

imdaman99
01-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Get the Knicks off nationally televised TV.
I mean I stopped watching them, but I'm tired of hearing about other ringless btches like Barkley and Miller trolling them.

I welcome the Hawks on national TV :cheers: Will be the first game of their's I have watched in a year :oldlol:

sportsfan76
01-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Get the Knicks off nationally televised TV.
I mean I stopped watching them, but I'm tired of hearing about other ringless btches like Barkley and Miller trolling them.

I welcome the Hawks on national TV :cheers: Will be the first game of their's I have watched in a year :oldlol:

The Knicks only have 2 TNT games left and the night of those games, the Hawks are off