PDA

View Full Version : Sixers win again. Where my haters at?

GOBB
01-10-2015, 11:16 PM
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/cd/cd9e82fa5381c811b46040b2651b3f1c2689f62e1aae54008c d17285838ca936.jpg

Mr. Jabbar
01-10-2015, 11:20 PM
a dynasty begins

:yaohappy:

red1
01-10-2015, 11:28 PM
:applause: better than the knicks

hawkfan
01-10-2015, 11:29 PM
When are the Sixers going to have a winning record again?

imdaman99
01-10-2015, 11:30 PM
Thanks for improving my Knicks chances of #1 pick :pimp:

GOBB
01-10-2015, 11:40 PM
When are the Sixers going to have a winning record again?

When Hawks fans sellout a playoff game :lol

RoseCity07
01-10-2015, 11:42 PM
Not even playing I'd rather have the 76ers roster than the Knicks. I like Sims. Of course Noel is gonna be good. Then they have a number 1 pick talent that hasn't even played yet. Their future looks bright and it's probably good they suck this year. If they can get a top guard in the next draft they could be a top team in the east within a few years.

imnew09
01-10-2015, 11:55 PM
What's the next big bold trade tho? :lol :lol

hawkfan
01-11-2015, 12:23 AM

Happened in game 6 last against Indy.

Dr.J4ever
01-11-2015, 12:40 AM
The 76ers might flirt with the 8th seed next year when Embiid, Noel, MCW, Mcdaniels, Wrotten and 2 more 1st round picks(1 lottery or maybe even 2) are playing. And they will have a ton of cap space if they choose to sign a free agent. The 76ers will be fine.

The more important question right now though is: Can the Hoosiers beat the Pacers and what would the score be?:roll:

OnFire
01-11-2015, 02:20 AM
I still don't get the Sixers strategy.. . seems like just a free money scam to me. By the time they'd be good, the rookie contracts will be over and then they'll trade Noel,etc for more draft picks.

Smook A.
01-11-2015, 02:24 AM
What's the point of winning when you know you're not gonna make it into the playoffs? :oldlol: I'd rather suck and shoot for that top pick.

COnDEMnED
01-11-2015, 02:56 AM
Keep winning. The Lakers and I thank you.

Mr. I'm So Rad
01-11-2015, 03:37 AM

Have they even sold out a regular season game?

EricGordon23
01-11-2015, 03:41 AM
Sixers and pistons competing for that 8th spot

hawksdogsbraves
01-11-2015, 04:52 AM

We've sold out 3 of our last 4 home games

When was the last time you guys sold out a game?

We average 3k more fans a home game than you do. Of all the things to talk shit about...:coleman:

Prometheus
01-11-2015, 04:56 AM
Commend OP for loyalty, but god damn...

hawksdogsbraves
01-11-2015, 05:14 AM
Like, I get talking shit to Hawks fans for having shitty attendance. I really do.

But when your own team isn't anywhere near averaging 15k fans per game? When you've been tanking for multiple years and are on pace for multiple more and all you have to show for it is Nerlens Noel, Michael Carter Williams, and the 'promise' of Joel Embiid maybe, maybe being good?

Please. :facepalm

coin24
01-11-2015, 05:16 AM
Playoff bound in the East with a couple more wins!! Go sixers :rockon:

Why are both hawk fans so salty lately:lol

GOBB
01-11-2015, 05:39 AM
We've sold out 3 of our last 4 home games

When was the last time you guys sold out a game?

We average 3k more fans a home game than you do. Of all the things to talk shit about...:coleman:

Oh please. Check out your teams attendance ranking the past 5 years. Pretty sure it'll say "shit". And you don't avg 3k more and guess where Hawks attendanxe is this season despite having the rexord you do? Down there with teams struggling to win. :roll:

Sixers sold out a home game last year vs wizards in March. Yanno when we sucked.

Last season Hawks barely drew over 14,000. How dare you even talk about struggling to Avg 15,000. Hilarious.

Multiple years = two seasons of being bad? Nice exaggeration there. Kinda like a Hawks fans telling me about their attendance over the years.

hateraid
01-11-2015, 12:02 PM
Right here bro :cheers:

You were calling for me for backup right?

Oh wait, you meant "haters"....

hawkfan
01-11-2015, 12:07 PM
Oh please. Check out your teams attendance ranking the past 5 years. Pretty sure it'll say "shit". And you don't avg 3k more and guess where Hawks attendanxe is this season despite having the rexord you do? Down there with teams struggling to win. :roll:

Sixers sold out a home game last year vs wizards in March. Yanno when we sucked.

Last season Hawks barely drew over 14,000. How dare you even talk about struggling to Avg 15,000. Hilarious.

Multiple years = two seasons of being bad? Nice exaggeration there. Kinda like a Hawks fans telling me about their attendance over the years.

When was the last winning season the Sixers had?

dubnation
01-11-2015, 12:16 PM
When was the last winning season the Sixers had?

I mean... just two years ago they finished 35-31 and made to the ECSF, and the year before they went 41-41 and lost to the Heat in the first round.

Dr.J4ever
01-11-2015, 12:54 PM
I mean... just two years ago they finished 35-31 and made to the ECSF, and the year before they went 41-41 and lost to the Heat in the first round.

We lost to Boston in Game 7 in the ECSF.

But again, we've had it with that type of team. You know, the type of team that can get the 8th seed and then get booted out in the 1st round or 2nd round.

The thinking of Philly today is Championship or bust. Why aim for winning records that have no hope of winning a title? Each and every year we know there are only a handful of teams that can really win a title. We want to be one of those teams.

No more aiming for mediocrity.

Legends66NBA7
01-11-2015, 01:02 PM
Thought this was a tank year, don't they want the #1 pick ?

AI09
01-11-2015, 01:09 PM
Hawks top of the conference and still can't sell out a home game shit No one even wants to buy the team the Hawks don't hold a candle to the sixers franchise last time you were relevant was when you had the human highlight reel. Funny thing is even at our worst we get more publicity than the hawks.

Dr.J4ever
01-11-2015, 01:17 PM
Thought this was a tank year, don't they want the #1 pick ?

Yes, we do, but not at the expense of player development, and maybe even a few wins along the way. We want our key players to grow and mature, and if they win some games along the way, that's okay, because it proves our faith in them was correct.

We'll be okay with one of the top 5 picks.

atljonesbro
01-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Hawks top of the conference and still can't sell out a home game shit No one even wants to buy the team the Hawks don't hold a candle to the sixers franchise last time you were relevant was when you had the human highlight reel. Funny thing is even at our worst we get more publicity than the hawks.
Holy shit, are you really that stupid? Just a few posts ago someone said the Hawks sold out 3/4 last home games :roll:

Kblaze shits on Hawks for promoting their team yet is okay with this absolute stupidity.

AI09
01-11-2015, 01:31 PM
Hawks have been one of the worst franchises the nba has ever seen. It's been 56 years since they won a championship and that was when they were in St Louis. All that losing and they have only drafted three Allstars Kevin Willis Doc Rivers and Al Horford. Can't be to mad at the hawk fans they finally know how it feels to be somewhat relevant. When's the last time they got past 2nd round? Anyone?

atljonesbro
01-11-2015, 01:33 PM
Hawks have been one of the worst franchises the nba has ever seen. It's been 56 years since they won a championship and that was when they were in St Louis. All that losing and they have only drafted three Allstars Kevin Willis Doc Rivers and Al Horford. Can't be to mad at the hawk fans they finally know how it feels to be somewhat relevant. When's the last time they got past 2nd round? Anyone?
That's cool and all, but were still at worst the 2nd best team in the league currently. Deal with it.

AI09
01-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Holy shit, are you really that stupid? Just a few posts ago someone said the Hawks sold out 3/4 last home games :roll:

Kblaze shits on Hawks for promoting their team yet is okay with this absolute stupidity.

They didn't sell shit out team is up for sale those numbers are lies

tontoz
01-11-2015, 01:37 PM
What is up with MCW? His shooting is a disaster, maybe worst in the league given how many shots he takes.

atljonesbro
01-11-2015, 01:38 PM
They didn't sell shit out team is up for sale those numbers are lies
Stop trolling. The Hawks sold out those games because they are one of the best teams in the league. You're gonna have to learn how to deal with change because the Hawks are on the come up and aren't leaving any time soon.

AI09
01-11-2015, 01:47 PM
Stop trolling. The Hawks sold out those games because they are one of the best teams in the league. You're gonna have to learn how to deal with change because the Hawks are on the come up and aren't leaving any time soon.

Look at the roster they have the perfect formula for a one and done team the east is more wide open than its ever been and that's just pathetic not one winner on that roster if they are so good and going to stay atop the east for years to come why isn't anyone lining up to buy the franchise ?

AI09
01-11-2015, 01:50 PM
Why are they even up for sale in the first place since they are so good? They have been in a rebuilding process since before any one of us were born. Jordan made the hawks more relevant than anyone on there own roster

atljonesbro
01-11-2015, 01:50 PM
Look at the roster they have the perfect formula for a one and done team the east is more wide open than its ever been and that's just pathetic not one winner on that roster if they are so good and going to stay atop the east for years to come why isn't anyone lining up to buy the franchise ?
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/08/hawks-owners-phone-ringing-off-the-hook-with-billionaires-wanting-to-buy-team/

Please just stop :oldlol:

And the Hawks aren't a one and done team :oldlol:

AI09
01-11-2015, 02:07 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/08/hawks-owners-phone-ringing-off-the-hook-with-billionaires-wanting-to-buy-team/

Please just stop :oldlol:

And the Hawks aren't a one and done team :oldlol:

They actually are that core has been together for a while now and they have nothing to show for it took lebron leaving miami and Paul Georges injury just for them to be first in the EAST not to mention that easy schedule the furthest that team is going is 2nd round just like always the owner knows it the potential buyers know it even the fans know it that's why there are only 3 hawk fans on this forum . Since they are so good for years to come why are they up for sale the least hawk fans can do is spend some money on the team. Sixers in year two of there rebuild hawks been rebuilding since your fathers were born. You cannot compare the two franchises in anyway shape or form when they bring a chip to Atlanta in your life time Holla at your boy.

atljonesbro
01-11-2015, 02:10 PM
They actually are that core has been together for a while now and they have nothing to show for it took lebron leaving miami and Paul Georges injury just for them to be first in the EAST not to mention that easy schedule the furthest that team is going is 2nd round just like always the owner knows it the potential buyers know it even the fans know it that's why there are only 3 hawk fans on this forum . Since they are so good for years to come why are they up for sale the least hawk fans can do is spend some money on the team. Sixers in year two of there rebuild hawks been rebuilding since your fathers were born. You cannot compare the two franchises in anyway shape or form when they bring a chip to Atlanta in your life time Holla at your boy.
Yeah but in the present you can't compare the 76ers to the Hawks. All that matters. The Hawks are far better in every way and will be as long as coach Bud is in Atlanta. The 76ers are forever tanking.

GOBB
01-11-2015, 02:11 PM
What is up with MCW? His shooting is a disaster, maybe worst in the league given how many shots he takes.

I cant defend his shooting. Heck it makes me cringe. There are times he is wide open and tries to shoot off the dribble. Its ugly, Eric Snow ugly. Lightskin version of Rondo with the J. I've seen no improvement from his first game as a Sixer until now.

HomieWeMajor
01-11-2015, 02:14 PM
Yo GOBB shave off that high top b.
It ain't the summer of 89 no more.

hawksdogsbraves
01-11-2015, 02:18 PM

Holy moley look at this salt :oldlol:

AI09
01-11-2015, 02:28 PM
Holy moley look at this salt :oldlol:

I'm a salty guy today lol

GOBB
01-11-2015, 02:39 PM
I actually have no problem with the Hawks current success. Its great. I dont think they have what it takes to get far in the East be it NBA Finals, win ECF. But the team is balling and they dont have that star player per say most teams tend to have and lean on. Granted Teague has been their guy but come playoffs I just dont see them getting deep. I shouldn't say far when I feel they can get to the second rd and depending on matchup maybe ECF. So no shade, hate towards the Hawks winning. Actually think its cool. Shit add the Raptors and Wizards as well. All 3 have been playing really good bball. Props to them.

Now when Hawks fans talk shit about my Sixers? That is where you cross the line. :no: Dont talk fan attendance, losing, draft pick busts to me as a Hawks fan. Dont compare your fans to mine. Philly diehard sports town, Atlanta is not. Just accept that.

Edit: Thread isnt directed at Hawks fans per say moreso all the jackasses who cheer all teams that slammed my team. As if there are no face palm worthy teams in the NBA.

JellyBean
01-11-2015, 02:40 PM
And so it begins.

morbius
01-12-2015, 01:25 PM
I thought they would be the worst NBA team all time. Turns out they are not even the worst NBA team this year.

chocolatethunder
01-12-2015, 01:58 PM
I cant defend his shooting. Heck it makes me cringe. There are times he is wide open and tries to shoot off the dribble. Its ugly, Eric Snow ugly. Lightskin version of Rondo with the J. I've seen no improvement from his first game as a Sixer until now.

Agreed. It's unreal. I can't believe that he just continues to shoot it. It blows my mind. He has not improved at all.

On another note, I don't want them to keep winning. I want to be in the best possible position for this coming draft so that they can move past all this awful basketball.

GOBB
01-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Yeah I don't want them to keep winning either. We got a tough 9gm stretch vs playoff teams with the exception of detroit twice (playing better) and lowly NYK whom we probably beat. Sixers should go 1-9 that stretch. Now if only Minny can start winning.

Also rooting for miami pick to be 12-14 range that would be awesome sauce

chocolatethunder
01-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Yeah I don't want them to keep winning either. We got a tough 9gm stretch vs playoff teams with the exception of detroit twice (playing better) and lowly NYK whom we probably beat. Sixers should go 1-9 that stretch. Now if only Minny can start winning.

Also rooting for miami pick to be 12-14 range that would be awesome sauce
Is Miami top 12 protected? Yeah that would be amazing.

Edit:it's top 10 protected. This could be awesome. Don't be surprised if Hinkie does something crazy.

GOBB
01-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Is Miami top 12 protected? Yeah that would be amazing.

Edit:it's top 10 protected. This could be awesome. Don't be surprised if Hinkie does something crazy.

Top 10 indeed! :oldlol: I love it and Hinkie can surprise me. He's hard to predict anyway.

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Game of the year is coming up on Wednesday - Knicks vs. Sixers.

AI09
01-12-2015, 08:27 PM
Game of the year is coming up on Wednesday - Knicks vs. Sixers.

even I had to laugh at that one